Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226986 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LandofMH: 4:23pm On May 16, 2013
Desinuola: Oam4j,

The only mod with the members' mandate. The only democratically elected mod; the only mod with his head screwed on.

I wait for that jealous son of a gun to come and hide this post. Na jealousy go scatter your medulla oblongata.

Anyway, oam4j, you are letting your people down o. If you don't fix up I will initiate impeachment proceedings
against you sharp sharp.

I want Seun to move Chairman to supermod status and we must replace him with another Yoruba. I nominate dk or eko ile for the replacement.

Whats bubbling dear? wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

I want Seun to move Chairman to supermod status and we must replace him with another Yoruba. I nominate dk or eko ile for the replacement.

Whats bubbling dear? wink

JOKE OF THE DECADE!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 16, 2013
slimghost:

JOKE OF THE DECADE!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
The suggestion is from posters speaking from hell fire
What do you expect grin grin grin
Tehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
Is it safe to type?

Has someone had a nervous breakdown?

So many hidden comments and then the thread gets shutdown...

This is a thread where we liase with the admins of this board - If the mods cant handle the traffic, then please stepdown.

All the mods should know that this was never going to be an easy job!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EkoIle1: 5:32pm On May 16, 2013
This non stop NL leadership and mod drama is not even funny anymore. The main forums are slow because of silly rules and self inflicted obstructions and instead of posting and starting new threads in the main forums, members and mods are wasting time bickering back n forth over mundane and trivial issues in a worthless complaints thread.

Even if the mods are in over their heads, what about the owner? Is he enjoying the drama and is this good for his bottom line?

Even a common forum, Nigerians can not manage effectively...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.