Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226878 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Mods, I got a recommendation in my section about a thread here. It's a documentary about the history of Nigeria. I haven't had time to watch it yet (I will after exams), but it sounds interesting. Could it be recommended for the home page please?

https://www.nairaland.com/1289699/video-real-history-nigeria

I think if you modify the link from the colon, the video will show on the thread. Thank you smiley[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 7:19pm On May 16, 2013
Pataki:
In compliance with rule no 20, sentence two, I will beseech you to patiently digest my question before answering me please.

No point hiding his posts, when the next comment he is going to spew on another topic is yet a tribalistic comment against [size=18pt]Y[/size]orubas. Are you moderators promoting this kind of behavior from your fellow [size=18pt]i[/size]bo brothers?

Ok oo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Mods, I got a recommendation in my section about a thread here. It's a documentary about the history of Nigeria. I haven't had time to watch it yet (I will after exams), but it sounds interesting. Could it be recommended for the home page please?

https://www.nairaland.com/1289699/video-real-history-nigeria

I think if you modify the link from the colon, the video will show on the thread. Thank you smiley[/size]

It's been on front page before na?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: It's been on front page before na?

[size=13pt]Has it? Never knew.

If so, then my post should be ignored lol.[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Has it? Never knew.

If so, then my post should be ignored lol.[/size]

With Tensions high as they are in that country, I personally don't think there's any need to heat up the polity.

After watching that video, I just wanted to go out and shoot a politician
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Firefire(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2013
MODs,

I posted this and was been hidding..... i dont know if this violate any know rules. please let justice preval.
https://www.nairaland.com/1290552/turkish-visa-now-online-e-visa#15726307
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 12:53am On May 17, 2013
Eko Ile: This non stop NL leadership and mod drama is not even funny anymore. The main forums are slow because of silly rules and self inflicted obstructions and instead of posting and starting new threads in the main forums, members and mods are wasting time bickering back n forth over mundane and trivial issues in a worthless complaints thread.

Even if the mods are in over their heads, what about the owner? Is he enjoying the drama and is this good for his bottom line?

Even a common forum, Nigerians can not manage effectively...

Common forum? Bros you seriously need help.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EkoIle1: 1:41am On May 17, 2013
gramci:

Common forum? Bros you seriously need help.

You need to worry less about me and worry more about your gay dispositions and unstoppable need to chase men around for attention like a 2 kobo Ashawo...

Sucks to be you..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:41am On May 17, 2013
LOL @ Ikenna. How far are you willing to go with this puerile disposition of yours? Your ibo brother used an ibo word to address my post, I responded and you went to hide my post?

Seun & Mukina, I do not want to break rule 20, but if this repeated show of gross stewpeedity is continually displayed by your MOD, he shall rightly be called what is most befitting to him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:59am On May 17, 2013
Lol.
Always yapping.
Lmao.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 7:03am On May 17, 2013
OMO IBO: Lol.
Always yapping.
Lmao.
OMO IBO, the true IBO boy.......how far?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2013
ACM10:

Ok oo

I would like you to address that question to Mukina2. Let her come and tell you why she has been fueling or encouraging hatred among tribes in Politics section by unbanning some members here that i ban, who have persistently have been insulting other members and their tribes with all form of derogatory names.

Of course, it has become fun. Insult memebers as much as you can, insult other tribes with all sorts of names, advocate for violence against other tribes, since Mukina2 is protecting you. Boko Haram group is out there killing and slauthering innocent people. And what are guys doing here? Doing the samething with your keyboards by grooming the innocent minds on how to hate the other tribe, which they would oneday carryout offline and get it physical. Of course, its fun. Keep calling Boko Haram murderers and cursing them. But i wonder what you are doing that is different from what Boko haram is doing.

Mukina2, if you dont like what am doing in Politics section, be bold enough to tell your Boss to remove me as mod here. But if i keep seeing my username as a co-moderator, i must keep doing what am doing.

Ikenna

6 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2013
^^^^

Go to ur mods section and utter all these and sort it out. Dont need to wash ur stinking linen in public. stop being kiddish. i thought u have learnt from u and OAM4J debacle. na wa oooo.
After all these, u will come back and publicly apologise. That isnt needed. Do the right thing and avoid the apology.
by the way, she is ur oga at the top. u are mod, she is super mod.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 8:00am On May 17, 2013
Nawa o. grin
Look at adults whining on a public forum this early morning.
Something we kids should be doing. Some needs to get a life.
Ikenna when next he uses that word hide his post let him call you names the worst he can do then ban him till infinity. grin

Good morning beautiful people with no tiger clawed faces. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 8:48am On May 17, 2013
Ikenna351:

I would like you to address that question to Mukina2. Let her come and tell you why she has been fueling or encouraging hatred among tribes in Politics section by unbanning some members here that i ban, who have persistently have been insulting other members and their tribes with all form of derogatory names.

Of course, it has become fun. Insult memebers as much as you can, insult other tribes with all sorts of names, advocate for violence against other tribes, since Mukina2 is protecting you. Boko Haram group is out there killing and slauthering innocent people. And what are guys doing here? Doing the samething with your keyboards by grooming the innocent minds on how to hate the other tribe, which they would oneday carryout offline and get it physical. Of course, its fun. Keep calling Boko Haram murderers and cursing them. But i wonder what you are doing that is different from what Boko haram is doing.

Mukina2, if you dont like what am doing in Politics section, be bold enough to tell your Boss to remove me as mod here. But if i keep seeing my username as a co-moderator, i must keep doing what am doing.

Ikenna

While I have (re)stated my objection to high-handiness of the new MOD aka Ikenna, I think it is disrespectful for Mukina2 (or any other MOD for that matter) to unban forumers banned by Ikenna (a fellow MOD) without consulting him or explaining rationale for such action. It is even worse if in undoing Ikenna's action, protection of another ethnic group is the overriding motivation for the action.

Put succinctly, if Ikenna's allegation (against Mukina2) here is true, Seun should either call Mukinat2 to order, or relieve Ikenna of the MOD responsibility if he thinks he is not doing a good job. Ikenna should throw in the towel if this allegation is not redressed.

** PS **
It amounts to bigotry to hide this post!!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 8:53am On May 17, 2013
What impunity and flagrant display of insubordination and childishness!

Ikenna, this is one of the many reasons why I am calling for you removal. Not only are you insanely childish, you are emotional, unprofessional, utterly tribal(in the most negative way) and very disrespectful. Why publicly accuse mikina2 here in the open? Have you addressed her with these accusations previously and in the moderator's forum? Will you go around accusing Seun if he chooses to exercise his power just as he erroneously did over your undeserved appointment? Why are you bringing the moderator-ship position into disrepute in this manner?

See, I told Seun that he would regret both yours and Afam's appointments and really I think he is already regretting it but his ego and the fear of reprisal from your brothers would not let him reverse his thoughtless decision.

If you, ikenna decide to carry on with your vendetta against the people of Oodua, then there must be someone in the offing who should be ready to checkmate you. This is not your shop in Alaba where you can call the shots. This is nairaland!

Don't bother coming out to apologise again, we know that you don't mean it and we that your public call out of Mukina is to alert your brothers to what you perceive as a course against your people. You are showing yourself to be the public number one enemy of this establishment and I hope that Seun starts to see it now before you ruin this section for him completely.

You are hopelessly divisive and cantankerous. You have shown absolute disregard for hierarchy. Such an infantile, immature person to hold such a post.

Furthermore, I see that you have resurrected your 'tribal' thread again to give room to your brother's to vent and for slimghost to continue his role as informant of the Yoruba posters, bringing them to your attention for a ban since it appears that this thread would not habour your constant flouting of the rules. Your wings are being clamped here so you have chosen to revive your 'own' thread for your brothers come come along to drink stout and eat isi ewu. Don't you think that re-opening that thread where a thread such as this exists for complain is in breach of the purpose of reporting issues here in this section? It appears to me that you are trying to create your own niche here on Nairaland in separation of other moderators but the power Seun blindly granted you does not cover such. You are in contravention of all conventions and rules on this section and if Seun does not act quick enough to remove you, it would be out of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 9:16am On May 17, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna

You have leveled a strong accusation against a Supermod and for the life of me, I hope you have cogent proofs to back it up.

I have said it before that your appointment, is a systematic way to fuel the presumed 'tribalism' that allegedly goes on here. You are the 'tribal' in tribalism. You are like the anti-christ people fear but fail to see is among them and acting in the name of christ.

Perhaps, you are the jonathan to Nairaland, brought in to bring about the end of Nairaland's politics section. Just as Obasanjo never saw the evil in Jonathan, thinking he was meek and gentle, easy to control, thereby appointing him as a running mate to Yaradua, so is Seun seeing you as a neutral ibo man,only for you to bare your fangs at him after you have been appointed.

Your main aim here is to cause havoc to seun's business and you know it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 9:20am On May 17, 2013
OAM4J:

He has now been banned for a long while.

Please lemme know when he shows up with another moniker.

Thanks.

A child that says his mother will not rest will equally not sleep.

see how you are agitating to ban willy and his alternate accounts because he is Igbo but turns a blind eye to your fellow tribesmen guilty of the very same offence they are reporting and praising you of handling.
Dumi:negro/land of m&h, raphead/egghead, desola/desinala or whatever.

See your bigotry glaringly obvious you cant even hide it nor are you trying to.

@Admin am making a complaint of partial and selective moderation by this mod. Please look into this.

Quack moderation by quack mods!

#nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 9:24am On May 17, 2013
Actually long before Ikenna got his fangs, there is no self respecting poster who doesn't know that Mukina2 is the mother and numero uno promoter of tribalism in Nairaland. Ikenna's post lends support, and perhaps credence, to the allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 9:27am On May 17, 2013
PointB: Actually long before Ikenna got his fangs, there is no self respecting poster who doesn't know that Mukina2 is the mother and numero uno promoter of tribalism in Nairaland. Ikenna's post lends support, and perhaps credence, to the allegation.

Like reading from an auto-cue, you were expected to say exactly that!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2013
Oga oam4j,willywilly is back with Willy*Willy.at christkid cry me a river.how does raphead family eggheaders.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:44am On May 17, 2013
PointB:

While I have (re)stated my objection to high-handiness of the new MOD aka Ikenna, I think it is disrespectful for Mukina2 (or any other MOD for that matter) to unban forumers banned by Ikenna (a fellow MOD) without consulting him or explaining rationale for such action. It is even worse if in undoing Ikenna's action, protection of another ethnic group is the overriding motivation for the action.

Put succinctly, if Ikenna's allegation (against Mukina2) here is true, Seun should either call Mukinat2 to order, or relieve Ikenna of the MOD responsibility. Ikenna should throw in the towel if this allegation is not redressed.

** PS **
It amounts to bigotry to hide this post!!
What pissed me off is the way his posts get hidden, even as a Mod? Haba, they (fellow Mods and SuperMods) should give him some respects because his presence here has put all the bigots, haters, tribalists on their toes which is needful! Ikenna, please don't quit, stay put!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 9:45am On May 17, 2013
tomakint:
What pissed me off is the way his posts get hidden, even as a Mod? Haba, they (fellow Mods and SuperMods) should give him some respects because his presence here has put all the bigots, haters, tribalists on their toes which is needful! Ikenna, please don't quit, stay put!

His posts get hidden?

Prove it!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:49am On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

His posts get hidden?

Prove it!
Go to his (Ikenna) posts page and see things for yourself!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 9:50am On May 17, 2013
eggheaders: Oga oam4j,willywilly is back with Willy*Willy.at christkid cry me a river.how does raphead family eggheaders.

raphead:

olori eyin ni ooo.

Interpreted:

Olori eyin = egg head!

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1288692&post=15723630

You think only you and your folks alone understand Yoruba?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

His posts get hidden?

Prove it!

you get time oo.ore re ti shi le ninu ewon.what do you want him to say after that kind gesture.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2013
PointB:

Interpreted:

Olori eyin = egg head!

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1288692&post=15723630

You think only you and your folks alone understand Yoruba?

guy wear your binoculars.eggheaders and egghead na the same thing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:01am On May 17, 2013
Ikenna351:

We all know you've been banning people willy-nilly for using the terms Heebo and Eboans which were confirmed as historically correct even by Dede1 and more importantly your Co-Mod OAM4J.

We all know you've been using your powers as a mod to pursue personal vendettas.

I mean the other day, you said this:

Ikenna351:

Next time you address me as "ibo", you wont like my reaction on your profile, trust me!

Ikenna

Let's ignore the fact that Seun, the owner of this forum has clearly stated that the use of the term Ibo is OK...Your quoted statement is quite clearly a threat and as such contravenes rule no 2 which states:
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

As it is patently obvious that you have absolutely no regards for rules that dont suit you, is it not possible that Mukina was acting within the rules to mitigate the effects of your apparent lawlessness?

Yet you play the 'Tribal card' - You are absolutely certain that Mukina was acting witha trbal agenda.

Spare the sanctimonious speech. You are a fraud and clearly quite mentally deficient if you think your antics on this board count as a social adhesive.Nigeria is made up of 250 different nations -Every son of his father knows where he is from, even you.

Again you show your clearly deficient mental faculties- You made exactly the same mistake the last time with OAM4J..then came to tender a half-hearted apology.

Now here you are again. A leopard can never ever change its spots. Goat go be Goat. A second exhibition of your abrasive behaviour shows the real ikenna inside. It shows you lack diplomacy, tact, gumption and common sense -All the attributes needed to be a good mod and indeed a good human being.

I really hope Seun is taking note.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.