Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226400 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2013
Pls MODs, Ban this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/1291133/yobe-governor-supports-emergency-rule/1#15736196

Re: Yobe Governor Supports Emergency Rule by Welder(m): 1:08pm

You are the one that is insane, ill-mannered ediot. Communicate without cursing is that too much for your blocked head. The fact that your background smells of ill-mannerisms doesnt mean you come to this forum to advertise same. What has Buhari got to do with the insurgency, how is he useless or a terrorist...simple question.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LandofMH: 2:36pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost: Pls MODs, Ban this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/1291133/yobe-governor-supports-emergency-rule/1#15736196

Re: Yobe Governor Supports Emergency Rule by Welder(m): 1:08pm

You are the one that is insane, ill-mannered ediot. Communicate without cursing is that too much for your blocked head. The fact that your background smells of ill-mannerisms doesnt mean you come to this forum to advertise same. What has Buhari got to do with the insurgency, how is he useless or a terrorist...simple question.

Hey dude,

this is not your village classroom where pupils are choked from freely expressing their mind. This is Nairaland, it is stewpid indeed to expect that a political discussion forum will be free of heated personal exchanges like your reference above. Heated exchanges are part and parcel of political competition.....it comes with the territory.

You are by your own action harming other forumites when you police the threads looking for violators to report and hence you violate rule#2. Controversial topics are posted daily. The topics are themselves provoking, so most of the provocation and accusations are fed by topic lines. In your reference above yhe prrson you are telling your brother kkenna to ban stated with clarity that his opponent should stop cursing. So you failed to report the original offender but want the respondent banned. I suspect the initial offender was ibo.....so your wanting a non-ibo person banned is biasly protective and a deliberate harm to this person and in violation of rule #2.

Ikenna, i am suggesting you review this situation and UNDERSTAND that if you ban the reported person you must likewise ban this reporter, slimghost, in addition to the original offender.

More generally, you must have learnt by now that people don't just act spontaneously to attack or abuse one another, they respond to the passion of the topic. Therefore I encourage that you include a restriction on topics. By doing that you will proactively avert what would later build up to attacks and counter-attacks. If you feel this is impractical, then you will understandthe impacticality of censoring passionate political expressions and realize that you cannot keep banning people for eternity, pretty soon you will give up and the attacks will follow the hot topics which are directly in relation to the political temperament of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 2:55pm On May 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1106572/fg-deploys-audio-outputting-frequency

(Like )
Re: Fg Deploys Audio Outputting Frequency Machine To Jam Radio
Biafra Transmission
by chosen04 (f ): 2:26pm
kennyfellow: is this not wick act ,,okay why not stop bbc
hausa,bbc youruba,the only means igbo use to communicate ,,this
is going too far..oooo i can see it seems FG is scared of the rising
sun
Do you mind that clueless Ofumanu dude.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Hey dude,

this is not your village classroom where pupils are choked from freely expressing their mind. This is Nairaland, it is stewpid indeed to expect that a political discussion forum will be free of heated personal exchanges like your reference above. Heated exchanges are part and parcel of political competition.....it comes with the territory.

You are by your own action harming other forumites when you police the threads looking for violators to report and hence you violate rule#2. Controversial topics are posted daily. The topics are themselves provoking, so most of the provocation and accusations are fed by topic lines. In your reference above yhe prrson you are telling your brother kkenna to ban stated with clarity that his opponent should stop cursing. So you failed to report the original offender but want the respondent banned. I suspect the initial offender was ibo.....so your wanting a non-ibo person banned is biasly protective and a deliberate harm to this person and in violation of rule #2.

Ikenna, i am suggesting you review this situation and UNDERSTAND that if you ban the reported person you must likewise ban this reporter, slimghost, in addition to the original offender.

More generally, you must have learnt by now that people don't just act spontaneously to attack or abuse one another, they respond to the passion of the topic. Therefore I encourage that you include a restriction on topics. By doing that you will proactively avert what would later build up to attacks and counter-attacks. If you feel this is impractical, then you will understandthe impacticality of censoring passionate political expressions and realize that you cannot keep banning people for eternity, pretty soon you will give up and the attacks will follow the hot topics which are directly in relation to the political temperament of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sophisticated writing!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Hey dude,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. DUDU-NEGRO the comedian. If you had gone through the thread, you would have realized that i wasn't the one insulted, i was being a good Nairalander. You are so full of hatred bro, why? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2013
Desinuola:

Sophisticated writing!

Sister Desola, Where you banned? cry cry cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LandofMH: 3:52pm On May 15, 2013
Desinuola:

Sophisticated writing!

Hey grin

Whats going on darling? kowe si mi ninu neegronations to wa lori ero akopade gmail.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 3:57pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Hey grin

Whats going on darling? kowe si mi ninu neegronations to wa lori ero akopade gmail.

Ase iwo ni? No wonder ti mo n fall in love pelu writing yen. Even ti o ba wo mask, grammar e o ki n stop lati mesmerise mi.

I am very proud of your parents. Mo man gbadun writing e gan ni.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LandofMH: 4:01pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. DUDU-NEGRO the comedian. If you had gone through the thread, you would have realized that i wasn't the one insulted, i was being a good Nairalander. You are so full of hatred bro, why? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didnt say you were the one insulted....never said that!

There was a "curser", to which the person you reported was responding. Your show of goodwill, " good Nairalander" as you called it, is a hidden motive for selective and harmful intent towards those who are ideologically different from you. In a show of true goodness do you report the defender and excuse the attacker?

I blame ikenna who has made it acceptable and rewarding for people like you to snoop around looking for people to bring back to him for restrictions.

Shame on you and your warlord ikenna.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

I didnt say you were the one insulted....never said that!

There was a "curser", to which the person you reported was responding. Your show of goodwill, " good Nairalander" as you called it, is a hidden motive for selective and harmful intent towards those who are ideologically different from you. In a show of true goodness do you report the defender and excuse the attacker?

I blame ikenna who has made it acceptable and rewarding for people like you to snoop around looking for people to bring back to him for restrictions.

Shame on you and your warlord ikenna.

Ok i get your point now. Next time i will report both the "curser" and the "cursee" grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LandofMH: 4:24pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost:

Ok i get your point now. Next time i will report both the "curser" and the "cursee" grin grin

This is not village dude. Go kiss ikenna as/s back in village, not here in NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 4:29pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost:

Even from your writing, one can decipher you have low understanding of what the Politics board is all about.

Please march away with your fetid online personality. You should be banned for breaking rule no 21.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2013
Pataki:

Even from your writing, one can decipher you have low understanding of what the Politics board is all about.

Please march away with your fetid online personality. You should be banned for breaking rule no 21.

And you are?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 4:54pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

This is not village dude. Go kiss ikenna as/s back in village, not here in NL.

They are very good at that. Case in point: the IMO state deputy governor. Jedijedi lawon people yen.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 5:32pm On May 15, 2013
This 'iyamyoruba' has been lurking around here since only God knows. He has been put in prison and couldn't go out!
I laugh in the country that once existed!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cfours: 5:49pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NeoXVI: 6:20pm On May 15, 2013
Mods in the house, why do you guys keep hiding posts that call out islam and the ignorant fellow alnajiri or whatever, but leave his own posts debasing christianity

https://www.nairaland.com/1290733/boko-haram-kills-borno-secretary-minutes/8#15739099

What is the meaning of that? If you hide one, then hide all, and stop taking sides so glaringly. It's called f00lishness. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 6:28pm On May 15, 2013
Administrator! What is it now with your auto-correcting machine?

I tried typing Broadcasting cooperation of Oyo State(B.COS) it is changing it to because. That is why i had to dot inbetween B and C.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2013
Tolexander: Administrator! What is it now with your auto-correcting machine?

I tried typing Broadcasting cooperation of Oyo State(B.COS) it is changing it to because. That is why i had to dot inbetween B and C.
Sorry about that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 6:30pm On May 15, 2013
@eggheaders
Welcome back!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
Tolexander: @eggheaders
Welcome back!

my chief thank you.howdy now back and better.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EkoIle1: 6:39pm On May 15, 2013
Tolexander: Administrator! What is it now with your auto-correcting machine?

This is very laughable, is all the silly auto correcting nonsense really necessary and why must you create issues and problems for yourselves?

A baby sitting website in 2013? smh...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OurYansh: 7:19am On May 16, 2013
OAM419, Afam and Ikenna...

What will you people gain if this thread doesn't grace "OUR" front page??

Or do you want people to die first??

If that bridge isn't repaired on time and anyone gets hurt in the future, I will personally hold you people responsible. I shall without fail ask for their blood from you.

Best Regards,

Hon. Our Yansh (Rtd.)
(SSCE, B.Sc, ICPC, EFCC)

cc: Seun, Mukina2, Semi-circle4life

cool cool

www.nairaland.com/1292049/holes-pedestrian-bridge-lagos-pics#15748075

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.