Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226100 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Could you just shut it already undecided

This is not the thread to start throwing your usual insult...go elsewhere.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: You should remember NNO Objective which is to tell our (Igbo) side of the story to balance and erase all sort of unwarranted lies against Igboland and its people in both electronic and print media.

It's childish to think that we will leave you and all these Bigots in Nairaland to fill the search engines with one sided narrative against Ndigbo.

Our future generations will curse us for not keeping the records straight while we can and when it was expedient.

That is why you need to gang up to pull the site down as your primary objective of saying your own "side of the story"?

Like I said we are monitoring you folks closely....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Can't you see that your are sounding childish by this your assertion.

Did Seun told you that the Nairaland is under attack by NNO Hackers or are you insinuating that Nairaland membership is another One Nigeria that needs Civil War for one to stop contributing if he/she so desires.

Lesson 1: On Igbo side of the story.
Nairaland is a personal enterprise and it's not in Ndigbo's character to pull someone down rather we encourage and support innovation and hard work.

ilugunboy:

That is why you need to gang up to pull the site down as your primary objective of saying your own "side of the story"?

Like I said we are monitoring you folks closely....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2013
ilugunboy:

This is not the thread to start throwing your usual insult...go elsewhere.
Neither is this an avenue for infernal assertions that can't be grounded with proof. If you have no reasonable comment to make, isn't it better off, you logout and view the topic as a guest.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Neither is this an avenue for infernal assertions that can't be grounded with proof. If you have no reasonable comment to make, isn't it better off, you logout and view the topic as a guest.

Please keep quiet and stop talking crap here.... undecided

What silly proof are you asking for....you lot keep it.

Ngwakwe: Can't you see that your are sounding childish by this your assertion.

Did Seun told you that the Nairaland is under attack by NNO Hackers or are you insinuating that Nairaland membership is another One Nigeria that needs Civil War for one to stop contributing if he/she so desires.

Lesson 1: On Igbo side of the story.
Nairaland is a personal enterprise and it's not in Ndigbo's character to pull someone down rather we encourage and support innovation and hard work.

Guy..you don't need to explain anything. If you believe you have nothing to hide. Just stay quiet.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OneNaira6: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1342270/benjamin-adekunle-black-scorpion-ill/85#16617218

I think this thread needs to be closed cause I don't believe all the fighting would stop without moderator's intervention. From what I've seen, the igbos would continue to ridicule adekunle, the yorubas would try to divert attention away from him and insult in defense. The igbos would return the insult. Both groups start attacking eachother while the igbos still continue ridiculing adekunle. the next day, the whole cycle resume again. Una need to intervene already cause this has been going on for 3 days and in my opinion, it's getting ridiculous. I no sabi how people can stay awake fighting online and for three days straight. If una no want close it, at least tell me how to stop it from popping up in my email. I tried unfollowing it but it's still popping up.

Anyway, goodnight to everyone.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2013
One_Naira: https://www.nairaland.com/1342270/benjamin-adekunle-black-scorpion-ill/85#16617218

I think this thread needs to be closed cause I don't believe all the fighting would stop without moderator's intervention. From what I've seen, the igbos would continue to ridicule adekunle, the yorubas would try to divert attention away from him and insult in defense. The igbos would return the insult. Both groups start attacking eachother while the igbos still continue ridiculing adekunle. the next day, the whole cycle resume again. Una need to intervene already cause this has been going on for 3 days and in my opinion, it's getting ridiculous. I no sabi how people can stay awake fighting online and for three days straight. If una no want close it, at least tell me how to stop it from popping up in my email. I tried unfollowing it but it's still popping up.

Anyway, goodnight to everyone.

Oh put a sock in it!

Yorubas are not complaining are they? Since you claim that it's your people who are ridiculing the gallant hero. So why does it have to be you, the chief perpetrator; who should now come here to report. I am sorry that it is getting too hot for you now. It was fun when you and your ilk was running amok enjoying poking fun at an ailing man but now that the heat has been turned up, you can no longer bear it. As the saying goes: if you can't bear the heat, get the eff out of the kitchen!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Desola:

Oh put a sock in it!

Yorubas are not complaining are they? Since you claim that it's your people who are ridiculing the gallant hero. So why does it have to be you, the chief perpetrator; who should now come here to report. I am sorry that it is getting too hot for you now. It was fun when you and your ilk was running amok enjoying poking fun at an ailing man but now that the heat has been turned up, you can no longer bear it. As the saying goes: if you can't bear the heat, get the eff out of the kitchen!

the thread is never gonna close that guy is a joke mehn.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
ilugunboy:

Please keep quiet and stop talking crap here.... undecided

What silly proof are you asking for....you lot keep it.
I already passed my message undecided
Obsession with the Igbos wouldn't earn you that Igbo cheek you've been yearning for wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Globalwalyy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I already passed my message undecided
Obsession with the Igbos wouldn't earn you that Igbo cheek you've been yearning for wink

Dey dia..!

The place wey I don go ..and come back..! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kai....so Muki dear finally killed that hilarious thread..... grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why was the thread on Benjamin Adekunle closed? The person that posted it and his likes never envisiage the resistance they would face.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BOAR: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls mods...Super Mod, why should Sexkillz ( I don't know his spelling) banned ilugunboy for no reason that is acceptable for Nairaland.

Kingly rescind this barbaric decision of his please:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
BOA®:
Pls mods...Super Mod, why should Sexkillz ( I don't know his spelling) banned ilugunboy for no reason that is acceptable for Nairaland.

Kingly rescind this barbaric decision of his please:

Stop begging. Am sure the reason why you were banned was clearly stated on your profile.

In the meantime mods
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ mods this thread should have made front Page, every thread from about past leaders had made front Page, i don't want to believe that because it's about Buhari it has deliberately been ignored. Pls do something.

www.nairaland.com/1345238/all-need-know-muhammadu-buhari
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DisGuy: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1347600/nigerian-policeman-threatening-shoot-civilian/1#16629833

please remove the attached pic, it has nothing to do with the topic and it's too big

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Globalwalyy(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2013
Obiagelli: @ mods this thread should have made front Page, every thread from about past leaders had made front Page, i don't want to believe that because it's about Buhari it has deliberately been ignored. Pls do something.

www.nairaland.com/1345238/all-need-know-muhammadu-buhari
MODS
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Can this thread get to the front page? I think its inspirational reading about intelligent young Nigerians making giant strides in the academic world.

https://www.nairaland.com/1348194/20-year-old-nigerian-bags-first-class
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
@moderators, the thread below is about the commissioning of a COMPLETED road project. Kindly consider it for front page. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1347689/minister-commissions-completed-ibadan-oyo-section#16636541

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.