Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226067 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sleekdot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
sleekdot: Mods,

Dayokanu was banned by spambots. Kindly release and make the topic seen

It was copied from here

http://www.childnotbride.com/2013/07/press-release-by-senator-ayo-akinyelure.html
The post has been unhidden and you've been unbanned from this section. The global unban is coming soon...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Dear mods,
I received the following PM from toth, can you please un-ban him from in his own thread:

the second part of the the post https://www.nairaland.com/1367766/nigeria-candidate-political-destabilization-regime is the juicy part but i don't understand why it was specifically hidden, and i was not allowed to comment or modify on my own topics, i have never experienced this before and i can not find any reason for that action except if it is conspiratory, i also find out i can comment,modify on other people's posts and post new topics but that particular topic especially the last part was locked.
I was not also able to complain to the moderators as any avenue to reach them were blocked.
I wonder if i could employ your assistance if not to unhide my post then at least know the reason why i was locked out of my own thread.
I appreciate any effort of yours on this issue no matter how little.

thanks in advance
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2013
done.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
OAM4J: done.
i just sent u a pm. u just closed my thread,never knew a thread already existed, kindly unlock the thread lemme delete its content,then u can lock it baq. dont want it attached to my profile
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
better stil u can delete the content yourself
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mods:

Very many hot topics have resulted in the opening of multiple threads on the same topic. You guys do a good job of locking the duplicate threads and leaving just one thread open. May I suggest that when you lock such threads, try to quote the posts in the locked threads and paste them in the unlocked thread?

I think this will add value, all the way around. This is only a suggestion, act on it as you see fit.

Dalu o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: Mods:

Very many hot topics have resulted in the opening of multiple threads on the same topic. You guys do a good job of locking the duplicate threads and leaving just one thread open. May I suggest that when you lock such threads, try to quote the posts in the locked threads and paste them in the unlocked threaad?

I think this will add value, all the way around. This is only a suggestion, act on it as you see fit.

Dalu o.

Sure will add value.

Its more works and can be very tedious especially where the posts in the locked threads are many.

But a very good suggestion. We will look into it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: OAM4J!

Why did you hide my post in this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1368600/bakare-threatens-mobilise-nigerians-against

Please dont post that picture again. it's disgusting and against the rules (Rule 5)

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
OAM4J:

Please dont post that picture again. it's disgusting and against the rules (Rule 5)

Thanks.
disgusting?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls i am new on NL, how can i post a topic for pple to deliberate. Jst wanna knw hw.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naijagaga: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fockusexkills: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
Moderators,

Cosider this link for front page.

It is a front page material.

https://www.nairaland.com/1370749/worlds-poorest-presidents-pictures-beautiful
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fedrick901(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
DEBATE: Who's To Be Blamed?: Nigerian Police Or Politicians. See Photo
https://www.nairaland.com/1371074/debate-whos-blamed-nigerian-police#16999694
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gbawe2: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Mods, this is getting silly now. I.e this spambot banning. WHat exactly are the setting that snared my post on the thread below and banned my user name of Gbawe? To be honest, you guys must look into this conclusively as your spambot has become an annoying nuisance. How can a post that has followed all rules be removed and the poster banned?

https://www.nairaland.com/1371644/mimiko-absent-south-west-governors-converge/1#17013578
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9aijahouse: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
front page material

Photos Of Train Crash In Spain 75 Killed

https://www.nairaland.com/1372310/photos-train-crash-spain-75
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dear Mods,

Please point out the rule violation in my hidden post on the Lagos deportation thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1371505/lagos-dumps-beggars-homeless-onitsha

I simply used symbolism to express an opinion and do not believe that posting a gif of 2 giraffes is offensive in anyway. Please unhide the post or tell me why you hid it. We don't want to go down the path of frivolous censorship. If you hid it because of my spelling of Yoruba as Yoo'ba, I'll be glad to make appropriate adjustment.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: Dear Mods,

Please point out the rule violation in my hidden post on the Lagos deportation thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1371505/lagos-dumps-beggars-homeless-onitsha

I simply used symbolism to express an opinion and do not believe that posting a gif of 2 giraffes is offensive in anyway. Please unhide the post or tell me why you hid it. We don't want to go down the path of frivolous censorship. If you hid it because of my spelling of Yoruba as Yoo'ba, I'll be glad to make appropriate adjustment.

Your post with gif was offtopic. Am sure you know it.

The thread is not Yoruba Vs Igbo fight.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
OAM4J:

Your post with gif was offtopic. Am sure you know it.

The thread is not Yoruba Vs Igbo fight.

I suppose thats your opinion.

Note however that the theme of the thread essentially evolved to the fact that these two tribes are always in opposition to each other and do not see eye to eye. My observation that this inability to cooperate is one of the reasons why Nigeria remains one, is in order as far as I am concerned.

Anyway you guys are the mods so your judgement call takes the day.

BTW: I was tempted to paste my Rakumi gif here to show that denial may explain why you may think that the thread did not reflect cyber fights between Igbo and Yoruba NLers. The said Rakumi in my gif, buried his head in the sand. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
I have no qualms with any decision of the site owners, afterall, it's their site. cool But I get concerned when some mods acts in a rogue fashion by hiding comments that did not break any of the site rules. Thereby failing to abide by their own rules. Maybe, Seun should simply tell us that some mods are empowered to set rules based on their emotion. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
ACM10: I have no qualms with any decision of the site owners, afterall, it's their site. cool But I get concerned when some mods acts in a rogue fashion by hiding comments that did not break any of the site rules. Thereby failing to abide by their own rules. Maybe, Seun should simply tell us that some mods are empowered to set rules based on their emotion. smiley

Send your unsolicited NL business advice, concern and analysis directly to Seun and Mukina. And if you so want to discuss it openly, open a thread in business or Nairaland/General section. This is politics section.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by HARDEYLEKE(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Front page material/suggestion

How Notorious Al Mustapha Tried To Kill Me! By Alex Okiemute Kabba
http://nairaland.com/1373075/how-notorious-al-mustapha-tried
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by i8millar: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mods, put a leash on the spambot and unban my naijababe handle already angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Moderators, any reason why my post was hidden?

Was it that I stated my dislike for the ibo people or that I asserted that isale gan is ibo or that harem's heritage has not being acertained?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sexkillz; Afam, you both need to stop this witch hunt. I understand that you are generally afraid of me but you should not hide my comments when they break no rules. If they have, then state which rules in particular have been broken.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Oam4j,

I am bringing to your attention the irrationality and arbitrary use of power by your less competent compatriots. I have today, had my post which was in no way detogatory or abusive to anyone, hidden. No rule was broken yet one of your colleagues( I cringe at the mention of that because I know you are above board and far more diplomatic) chose to hide it because he could.

I know that the gentleman that you are would stop you from questioning these offendrs but as a bona fide moderator I want to bring it to your notice. As usual, I don't expect you to respond as you hate to be seen as biased to your kinfolk but I do want you to take note.

O tan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.