Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,978 members, 7,845,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226719 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
omonnakoda: Is there no way of communicating with your mods in private? Honestly this is embarrassing
I thought as much too. The same Seun that urges members to respect moderators should also respect moderators.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dopestfiend: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Seun please i will want you to investigate the witch hunting campaign by sexkills on the handle eggheaders, i hardly last one week without a ban by sexkills. He ban any handle that has my writting pattern on its with bans that last till 2016 and 2041. Last week i finish serving two month long ban only for him to hand me another one that will last till october 20 for no reason. If he thinks he can frustrate me out outta of here he must be the biggest joke of the century. cause i just finish creating 60 monikers for his witch hunting campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OAM4J..,why did you delete my response to the post by @omonnakoda..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
OAM4J: Please let's restrict all salutations/pleasantries to chat room and let this thread be strictly for serious complaints and suggestions.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1414798/politics-chat-room-beer-parlour/12

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by infonubia(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi Mod, please consider the post below for the front page. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1424084/nigerian-government-orders-evacuation-citizens
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Seun: @afam4eva: If you strongly feel a thread should be hidden, ask her about it, and she will decide and answer to me. But it is strongly discouraged and frowned upon. Nairaland members do not "own" their threads. Their threads are "owned" by all of us, especially those who have participated in such threads.

Good show but don't you think that this precedent is kinda vague? There are cases where mods would NEED to delete threads at a moments notice without waiting to consult with mukina or yourself.

I have seen 'hate threads' created in the religion section, where the mods are left with no choice but to delete them on sight because time is of the essence, and following this artificial bottle neck might prove 'disastrous'.

I quite agree with your stance up there but that should not always be the case. I am of the opinion that the mods need to have some level of discretionary powers in some peculiar cases.

PS: There seem to be a gap in communication between the admin and moderators. I think it's high time this gap is bridged.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Good show but don't you think that this precedent is kinda vague? There are cases where mods would NEED to delete threads at a moments notice without waiting to consult with mukina or yourself.

I have seen 'hate threads' created in the religion section, where the mods are left with no choice but to delete them on sight because time is of the essence, and following this artificial bottle neck might prove 'disastrous'.

I quite agree with your stance up there but that should not always be the case. I am of the opinion that the mods need to have some level of discretionary powers in some peculiar cases.

PS: There seem to be a gap in communication between the admin and moderators. I think it's high time this gap is bridged.

Threads can be locked pending the time the super-mods/Seun decide to take the threads down, it is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.