Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225928 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2012
ekt_bear: This thread needs to see the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/1095544/all-those-glorious-years-spent

I just appealed to Mukina to put it on the front page.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Please, I think this would be a good front page topic;
https://www.nairaland.com/1096170/hypocrisy-exuded-black-voters-elections
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Oga LB. Did you get my PM? When are you acting on it? Cant wait. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Odunnu: Oga LB. Did you get my PM? When are you acting on it? Cant wait. grin

Please, could you send it to logicboy01@gmail.com?

I forgot the password to the other mail account. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Please, could you send it to logicboy01@gmail.com?

I forgot the password to the other mail account. smiley
sent!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
mod frontpage oo pls let it be move to frontpage odunnu,missy b and all thanks https://www.nairaland.com/1096394/delta-state-governors-cup-football#12870438

grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by i8millar: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
my post on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1094323/planned-west-integration-awaits-legislatures) has been hidden and my naijababe handle banned. Release a babe from prison o. I have not posted anything untoward!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Moderators!!! Haba, ki lo de? Ki la gbe, ki le ju? Why did you ban naijababe? This is a violation of her freedom of speech o!

Please re-instate her account or just ban me join! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2012
^
why must you bring your language here, you think this is your village? I guess civilization is not in your books.
when you bigots are banned for 2 days as cover up you start making noise all over the place.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mobinga: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola: Moderators!!! Haba, ki lo de? Ki la gbe, ki le ju? Why did you ban naijababe? This is a violation of her freedom of speech o!

Please re-instate her account or just ban me join! angry

It was the anti spam bot that mistakenly hid her post and banned her.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Moderators, I am writing to bring to your notice, the disparaging act currently being perpetrated by the username:advocate66 in the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1096644/impeach-ezenwanyi-elect-ogugua88-unfit/17#12886090. He has chosen to upload the picture of ogagua (forgive my spellings of both usernames) clearly without her consent and on the face of it, he has chosen to write a defaming statement. I understand this is a public forum in which any faceless individual can go about saying what they please whether true or false but in this case, as the attack is being meted upon another member, I feel that it is inappropriate to let this act continue unhindered. I would propose that the perpetrator of this act (should be an offence) be instructed to remove the picture and tender an apology to the aggrieved (in this case Ogagua) or be banned if only for a few hours as a deterrence to future offenders. Nairaland has to show that it is in compliance with the laws regarding privacy and defamation and should aim at deterring such acts in the future.

I would be grateful for a response to this request at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ayaba Desola, how may I help you? I can see your report up there has been acted upon? smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Jarus: Ayaba Desola, how may I help you? I can see your report up there has been acted upon? smiley

Thank you, I see your response in the respective thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fergusen: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
To the moderators and seun, you all are a shame! A big disappointment for allowing advocate666 have a free reign on this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mods

Can we please ban this poster for at least a year.

below is a hateful post by him

advocate666:
Shame on you Ogugua88.
Cursed be the day you were born.
Cursed be the breath that kept you alive after coming out the womb.
Cursed be everything you touch in this world.
May you stay barren and not bring another accursed entity into this world.
May you have no peace, no quietness, no rest but only turmoil.
May the igbo you hate so much call upon you, assail and inflict your worst imaginable iniquities on you the next time your cursed legs touch igboland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
dayokanu: Mods

Can we please ban this poster for at least a year.

below is a hateful post by him

Shamed posters shouldn't be encouraged to abandon their identifiable monikers.

If you give them lengthy bans, they will simply get new monikers.

Lets know who they are so that everyone can decide on how and whether to engage them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
MODS, pls make this frontpage material. Thanks in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1098441/miss-university-nigeria-2012-contestants
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
^^^

Haba, moderators?

Why would the above get to the front page while something informative and controversial like my topic doesnt?

https://www.nairaland.com/1096170/hypocrisy-exuded-black-voters-elections#12867628
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mods, mind putting this on the FP??

https://www.nairaland.com/1098425/seun-it-now-crime#12907967

Pls ignore if you've got ₪☺ stomach for criticism.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
MODs,
Is there a way to sort posts for the most liked? I guess not, please include this function as it helps with long threads, and it saves time trawling through several threads to get to the most incisive or witty comments in a thread. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
^
dont worry yourself, the most liked comments on NL are the most dumb to sensible folks, unless you are dumb too.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by remarkD(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Erhm, (was gonn' say this way back when, but got pretty occupied real quick, but) but good to see you noticed it too, you're a sharp girl (i guess); Master Jarus just played politics there by using/playing his "mod.-card" ..... Check it:

Jarus launched a thread which was to be the premier of the monthly politics section debates. And so, of course, he neeeded traffic in order to get people to nominate judges and debaters.

Point B wanted to be part of the judges, but didnt make it. He believes Jarus could easily have made it happen if he wanted (but Kooger was whom Jarus still kept as a judge in spite of his recklessness on the thread).

Feeling rejected, Point B (pretty much the same day, depending which part of the world you're in, or almost immediately), launched a thread in the politics section for this years Eze Nairaland to get things rolling.

Of course Jarus saw this as competition, and although he came to the thread to announce his presence and support, he did not move it to FP.

(i didnt see it, but i guess) the politics debate nomination and topic thread made it to home page. someone correct me if i am wrong.

and only after it was over (again correct me) did the eze nairaland thread get to home page.
that is power and politics of the mods! Cheers.
Odunnu, i nwere enyi nwoke?
Odunnu: You guys should stop the attack on Mukina. She wasnt responsible for that thread hitting HP. I wont say who did either.
Just wondering sha, why didnt Seun do the needful if he actually wanted that thread up on HP. Attacking Jarus too is akin to attacking me because I am on that thread and could have recommended it but I didnt because, just like Jarus, I thought those responsible would see it too.
@Jarus, thumbs up. You know why! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
remark D:
Erhm, (was gonn' say this way back when, but got pretty occupied real quick, but) but good to see you noticed it too, you're a sharp girl (i guess); Master Jarus just played politics there by using/playing his "mod.-card" ..... Check it:

Jarus launched a thread which was to be the premier of the monthly politics section debates. And so, of course, he neeeded traffic in order to get people to nominate judges and debaters.

Point B wanted to be part of the judges, but didnt make it. He believes Jarus could easily have made it happen if he wanted (but Kooger was whom Jarus still kept as a judge in spite of his recklessness on the thread).

Feeling rejected, Point B (pretty much the same day, depending which part of the world you're in, or almost immediately), launched a thread in the politics section for this years Eze Nairaland to get things rolling.

Of course Jarus saw this as competition, and although he came to the thread to announce his presence and support, he did not move it to FP.

(i didnt see it, but i guess) the politics debate nomination and topic thread made it to home page. someone correct me if i am wrong.

and only after it was over (again correct me) did the eze nairaland thread get to home page.
that is power and politics of the mods! Cheers.
Odunnu, i nwere enyi nwoke?
You must have had A in history 101.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Am i on some sort of partial ban?! Can post on some sections and not on some undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by VoodooDoll(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2012
Mods

There is a picture in the dirty disgusting celebrity section purportedly showing child abuse, namely a child with a man's reproductive organ in her mouth.

Photoshop or not, I strongly advise you to remove it and ban the uploaders before Nairaland is labelled a child abuse site and its servers blacklisted internationally.

I trust you will act on this promptly, before enforcement action or actions are started. Regrettably I cannot link to it here as the image is disturbing.

Best regards

Voodoodoll

Update - pictures now appear to have been deleted. Thanks Mods for putting this right.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mitchyy(f): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Dear Moderators,

This isn't right. Someone put up a post from my site and you guys edited the post, removing my link and replacing with the link to another site and made it front page. Seriously, is this how its done here? Are you trying to stylishly promote some sites here? Cus I really don't understand this. I'm referring to the post on 'Stop visiting war-torn and hungry Nigeria - Zimbabwe First Lady to Citizens.
Please I need an explanation if you don't mind. What happened?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Take this down asap! It is nothing short of glorifying paedophilia

https://www.nairaland.com/1100609/shocking-little-girl-molested-sucking#12932277

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.