Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226192 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sheniqua: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo: This is for the Admin and Super MOD. One of your moderators named Afam4eva insulted a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in person of Dr Okurounmu and Awakulowo has no option than to insult him. Afam4eva withdrew Awakulowo's posting privilege but he is still active because of his position. If Awakulowo(a strong Yoruba Nation's defender) can be banned, Afam4eva should also be fired as a moderator.
I hereby move for his suspension.
I want Admin to know that Dr Okurounmu is my friend's Uncle.

Check the first page of the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1493848/national-confab-why-won-t

Just look at these people?
Unbelievable
Na so una touchy reach?
If you are banned,you serve your ban
Period
It happens to everybody
Sheesh
Dr okorodududu was banned and so what
Let him serve his ban like the rest of us

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chieflowo: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
sexkillz: Is your friend's uncle a member of Nairaland? Nairaland rules apply only to Nairaland members. Mods are members as well.

Under the current dispensation, your friend's uncle is at liberty to be insulted with reckless abandon.

Thanks for the clarification, next time i will pick on anybody's family member since they are not members of Nairaland.
Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo:

Thanks for the clarification, next time i will pick on anybody's family member since they are not members of Nairaland.
Case closed.
Sure. As long as the person is a "public office holder" else you might have yourself to blame.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Emperor00S: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mods:

Please who ever tampered with my profile " Emperor_007 " that I Can't " reply, like " threads, should rectify it immediately.

Please let me know if I didn't keep to any rule.

What's the meaning of that? I don't want to say more than this.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Emperor00S: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Emperor_00S: Mods:

Please who ever tampered with my profile " Emperor_007 " that I Can't " reply, like " threads, should rectify it immediately.

Please let me know, if I didn't keep to any rule.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
sexkillz: Sure. As long as the person is a "public office holder" else you might have yourself to blame.

so public office holder are now automatic members of nairaland undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Emperor00S: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mods:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1494874/indebted-lagos-state-goes-more

bestview:

That is Rocket Science. How do you expect the Tiger-faced barbarians to know all that..? cheesy

Where are the Biafran Mods??

Or did you conveniently ignore one of your own who deserves nothing less than a 3-month ban??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
What are all these??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eeeeeee: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Garri the 1st: www.nairaland.com/1494874/indebted-lagos-state-goes-more

Where are the Biafran Mods??

Or did you conveniently ignore one of your own who deserves nothing less than a 3-month ban??
Are you a tiger faced barbarian, cause he did not mention any tribe so I don't see the fuss.
What's with the Biafra?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2013
eeeeeee:
Are you a tiger faced barbarian, cause he did not mention any tribe so I don't see the fuss.
What's with the Biafra?

In you head is an organ called a brain..... Pls use it.

Thank You
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2013
chieflowo:

Case closed.

Dont get it wrong; If you pick on a nairalander and you insult any of his/her family member you will be banned because that is also an insult to a member. But if you insult a public officer and a member comes forward to claim the public officer is his/her family member, we will ignore the claim cos we are unable to prove the claim since this is a forum of anonymous members.

For example, if you are responding to sexkillz and you insult his brother you will be banned, even if you claim Fashola is Sexkillz' brother. But if on a thread about Fashola, you call Fashola clueless and daft we will not punish you even if Sexkillz comes to claim Fashola is his brother afterwards.

I hope you get my point.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2013
Chairman,

Go and read my proposal in the mod search thread and support it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chieflowo: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2013
OAM4J:

Dont get it wrong; If you pick on a nairalander and you insult any of his/her family member you will be banned because that is also an insult to a member. But if you insult a public officer and a member comes forward to claim the public officer is his/her family member, we will ignore the claim cos we are unable to prove the claim since this is a forum of anonymous members.

For example, if you are responding to sexkillz and you insult his brother you will be banned, even if you claim Fashola is Sexkillz' brother. But if on a thread about Fashola, you call Fashola clueless and daft we will not punish you even if Sexkillz comes to claim Fashola is his brother afterwards.

I hope you get my point.

Thanks, i get it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Emperor00S: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2013
Emperor_00S: Mods:

^^^

I'm still waiting for a response on the above.

It seems some of my comments were even removed completely from some thread.

What's the meaning of this?

This the reason ppl think, some of the mods are biased .

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
What's the reason why Nairaland has not been accessible since morning??

Thank God it's temporarily back, try and do something ooo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sexkillz,what happened to nairaland? I have been unable to open the web address. Someone sent me another address www2.nairaland.com to log in. Is the server bad or what?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: Sexkillz,what happened to nairaland? I have been unable to open the web address. Someone sent me another address www2.nairaland.com to log in. Is the server bad or what?
You are sitting on the servers that's why.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
sexkillz: You are sitting on the servers that's why.
How do you mean sitting on the servers?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
MODS pls consider any of these or if possible all for FP www2.nairaland.com/1495426/us-senator-seeks-peace-meeting www2.nairaland.com/1495205/israel-deputy-senate-president-recruited www2.nairaland.com/1495039/army-deploys-new-measures-check
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jbluv55(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
I am still wondering why the moderators here ignore to make this post a front page post...The Senator insulted Nigerians and an Ambassador asked him to apologise which I posted here http://www2.nairaland.com/1491975/nigerians-demands-apology-us-senator

Now the Senator has apologised but the original post I posted was never made to see front page. It is a serious issue and you moderators have got to step up your games. Here's is apology http://www2.nairaland.com/1495528/us-senator-ted-cruz-finally
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2013

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gbanikiti: How do you mean sitting on the servers?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
isale_gan2:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink lipsrsealed cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: How do you mean sitting on the servers?
It means the weight of yer butt on the servers has made the servers collapse cheesy cheesy tongue

7 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ishilove:
It means the weight of yer butt on the servers has made the servers collapse cheesy cheesy tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lilimax(f): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: Sexkillz,what happened to nairaland? I have been unable to open the web address. Someone sent me another address www2.nairaland.com to log in. Is the server bad or what?
Ajuju! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ishilove:
and how do you know the weight of my butt? Am shocked and disappointed at your comment. Smh. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.