Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225620 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Sexkills, even you will have to agree that what happened on that thread and the way Afam handled it was farcical. He banned the Yoruba posters last night and did not take any action on the 4 Ibo posters I complained about, you have refused to indicate when they were banned- I know for sure they were all posting today so they were likely banned after I made a complaint.

Do you think this is fair and do you not share the popular notion that some of the Mods in the Politics section are biased along ethnic lines?

Everyone knows this, especially the mods.

The joke is that nothing is done about it.

Now we have Sexkillz putting on a special show of ignorance today.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Well you make the mod stuff harder. I was wondering what died.

Wonder no more because I think it's your brain?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

Wonder no more because I think it's your brain?
Speaking from experience?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Sexkills, even you will have to agree that what happened on that thread and the way Afam handled it was farcical. He banned the Yoruba posters last night and did not take any action on the 4 Ibo posters I complained about, you have refused to indicate when they were banned- I know for sure they were all posting today so they were likely banned after I made a complaint.

Do you think this is fair and do you not share the popular notion that some of the Mods in the Politics section are biased along ethnic lines?
If truly you noticed them posting, then it isn't fair. But fair enough, they are all under a ban. That, I can confirm.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

Fair enough, do you have a state of origin?
Depends on how you define that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Speaking from experience?

If I'd had your kind of ill fate, I wouldn't have any experience to relate as there would be no brain to store the memory.

Clearly you are displaying the symptoms.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Depends on how you define that.

The same way it is defined in the constitution of your country but since you've admitted to having no brain, I don't see how you'd be able to figure it out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: If truly you noticed them posting, then it isn't fair. But fair enough, they are all under a ban. That, I can confirm.

It is not a case of "if I truly noticed them posting" -they were actually all posting this morning:

https://www.nairaland.com/1491682/igbo-strongest-pillar-administration-jonathan/18

This goes a long way in reinforcing the popular belief that some Mods are biased, can I ask what punitive measures you have in-house to deal with Mods who have been found out to be ethnically biased?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

If I'd had your kind of ill fate, I wouldn't have any experience to relate as there would be no brain to store the memory.

Clearly you are displaying the symptoms.
Depends.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

The same way it is defined in the constitution of your country but since you've admitted to having no brain, I don't see how you'd be able to figure it out.
If it makes your sun shine.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: If it makes your sun shine.

My sun always shine when forqers are put in their place.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

It is not a case of "if I truly noticed them posting" -they were actually all posting this morning:

https://www.nairaland.com/1491682/igbo-strongest-pillar-administration-jonathan/18

This goes a long way in reinforcing the popular belief that some Mods are biased, can I ask what punitive measures you have in-house to deal with Mods who have been found out to be ethnically biased?
Action has been taken against them already, hasn't it?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

You don't expect anything better from an ibo moderator. Afam banned me last week because I almost murder one of his ibo brothers last week. He didn't see it when his brother (slimghost) was running his mouth. The moment I began to disect his brother, he banned me for trolling.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Avenger4NL(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Frankly speaking, I don't know what you're talking about.
Seriously? Or is this an attempt at mockery? It wasn't I gave you the nick 'Mr Problematik' and the script ur acting is definitely that of the nick. So PLS, as someone in the position you were elevated to, tread carefully as 'only fools rush in where angels fear to tread'.
And mind you that the arrogance you exhibit in dealing with these trifles is doing more harm than good.
Nobody is saying you shouldn't enforce rules but do it without bias and I believe members won't always be @ ur neck like this.
Heed to my warning broda lest you be the cause of disintegration of this website itself.
And if/when that does happen, even Seun will hate you for the crash of the site(which is imminent) but he may pretend not to bin a Yoruba guy/man.
Take my advise and change ur tactics(and ur signature). This is not just an advise brods, be wise & be informed.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Action has been taken against them already, hasn't it?
Why were they not purnished at the appropriate time? Wouldn't they be posting if there was no complaints against them? Ibo moderators are menace to this site. Ibo biases on this forum are unprecedented.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Avenger4NL:
Seriously? Or is this an attempt at mockery? It wasn't I gave you the nick 'Mr Problematik' and the script ur acting is definitely that of the nick. So PLS, as someone in the position you were elevated to, tread carefully as 'only fools rush in where angels fear to tread'.
And mind you that the arrogance you exhibit in dealing with these trifles is doing more harm than good.
Nobody is saying you shouldn't enforce rules but do it without bias and I believe members won't always be @ ur neck like this.
Heed to my warning broda lest you be the cause of disintegration of this website itself.
And if/when that does happen, even Seun will hate you for the crash of the site(which is imminent) but he may pretend not to bin a Yoruba guy/man.
Take my advise and change ur tactics(and ur signature). This is not just an advise brods, be wise & be informed.
I'll like to see evidence of my bias.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
payless: Why were they not purnished at the appropriate time? Wouldn't they be posting if there was no complaints against them? Ibo moderators are menace to this site. Ibo biases on this forum is unprecedented.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Avenger4NL(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Action has been taken against them already, hasn't it?
SEXKILLZ, last warning - throw away ur pride and arrogance and apologize whenever you need to- like now- for banning some members later than others and let tempers stop flaring.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

On Monday, I am going to evict my Igbo tenants because they did not pay.

They have a new baby so money is tight for them. We gave them extra month to pay, but my heart has been hardened by this website. Every time I come there is hate against my people. The family will have nowhere to go, but I do not care anymore.

I don't want one Nigeria, let them sleep in the gutter.
Has it gotten to this? Tell me you're joking! angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Fallacy of hasty generalization.

There are no hasty generalisations here - a Mod banned Yoruba posters immediately he intervened in the thread but failed to sanction the Ibo posters until a complaint was made- that is bias!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Avenger4NL:
SEXKILLZ, last warning - throw away ur pride and arrogance and apologize whenever you need to- like now- for banning some members later than others and let tempers stop flaring.
I still need evidence of that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: I still need evidence of that.

Please can you stop patronising us- Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli were all posting this morning despite the fact they were all making tribal remarks yesterday.

Customised13 put up pictures this morning and Afam deleted them and the poster was not banned until I made a complaint.

Can you just acknowledge the facts here and an apology will not go amiss.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sheniqua: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cry babies
Get a life
You can actually log off and go do something else
You are not glued to the site are you?
Pathetic
Imagine begging for an apology shamelessly
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please can you stop patronising us- Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli were all posting this morning despite the fact they were all making tribal remarks yesterday.

Customised13 put up pictures this morning and Afam deleted them and the poster was not banned until I made a complaint.

Sorry, I was accused of bias and I need evidence of that. Is that a problem? Personally, if I can't ban all involved, I'll rather not ban at all, so why am I being accused of that? If you have problems with afam, take it up with him. I offered you explanations but you are still refusing, so take it up with him!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sheniqua: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Do you really owe anyone an explanation?
Who hasn't been banned here by you or Afam or that o4whareva at some point or another
Pathetic bunch
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Avenger4NL:
Dear Mr Problematik, the work job of a MOD is to enforce the rules on a forum but not to flare up tempers. Why are you so fond of doing this?
As someone with some experience, shouldn't you have learnt how to be a better MOD by now? Or don't you know how to be Diplomatik instead of bin Problematik?
Your actions are only widening the gap btw the two sects when you shud be trying to unite them.
PLS change ur behavior because some of us aint finding all these funny any longer.

a child as ususal
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki, pls create a thread in the diary section if you are in dire need to write about your life off here. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Kairoseki, pls create a thread in the diary section if you are in dire need to write about your life off here. Thank you.

See. These are the people that will be surprised when the bad days start.

They will be running and hiding blaming everyone else.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua:

Cry babies
Get a life
You can actually log off and go do something else
You are not glued to the site are you?
Pathetic
Imagine begging for an apology shamelessly

Mama Osisi can you mind your business? you know if it is open season, you will be decimated and you will cry your self to sleep by the time I am done with you, but if we are told that we have to post within a particular set of rules, then those rules have to be equally applied irrespective of the poster's ethinicity.

By the way, did you get a ban on that thread or did Afam forget to ban you as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.