Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229529 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
@sexkid .. y did you delete the pinoccio statement
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See. These are the people that will be surprised when the bad days start.

They will be running and hiding blaming everyone else.
It's none of my business. Suit your self.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Sorry, I was accused of bias and I need evidence of that. Is that a problem? Personally, if I can't ban all involved, I'll rather not ban at all, so why am I being accused of that? If you have problems with afam, take it up with him. I offered you explanations but you are still refusing, so take it up with him!

As you will acknowledge, I have made the complaint and Afam has been viewing this thread intermittently for the last hour, why has he not defended himself? You are the Mod responding to the complaints so I expect to get some explanations to my queries.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: It's none of my business. Suit your self.

You live in the SW.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

As you will acknowledge, I have made the complaint and Afam has been viewing this thread intermittently for the last hour, why has he not defended himself? You are the Mod responding to the complaints so I expect to get some explanations to my queries.
How many times do you want me to explain it to you? And why o why are you demanding an apology from me?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You live in the SW.
How is it your business where I live? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: How many times do you want me to explain it to you? And why o why are you demanding an apology from me?

Please carefully go and read my post again, I never demanded an apology from you.

The explanation you gave me was "if they were truly online" then it is unfair. You have access to the logs so you definitely know that he banned Yoruba posters last night but left the Ibo posters till I made the complaint.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please can you stop patronising us- Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli were all posting this morning despite the fact they were all making tribal remarks yesterday.

Customised13 put up pictures this morning and Afam deleted them and the poster was not banned until I made a complaint.

Can you just acknowledge the facts here and an apology will not go amiss.
Midastouch1:

Please carefully go and read my post again, I never demanded an apology from you.

The explanation you gave me was "if they were truly online" then it is unfair. You have access to the logs so you definitely know that he banned Yoruba posters last night but left the Ibo posters till I made the complaint.
You were saying?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: You were saying?

I said there should be an acknowledgement of the facts and an accompanying apology- does not necessarily mean the apology should be from you.

There is no need for you to obfuscate what is clearly a display of bias by a Mod.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

I said there should be an acknowledgement of the facts and an accompanying apology- does not necessarily mean the apology should be from you.

There is no need for you to obfuscate what is clearly a display of bias by a Mod.
Ok
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mods, the thread below could be a frontpage material.
https://www.nairaland.com/1492522/reasons-why-stella-oduah-being/1
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Thanks for that but I find this incredible since all the 3 posters - Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli were all posting on that same thread today while all the Yoruba posters were banned last night. In fact Eze Promoe was on that thread about an hour ago- when were they banned? Is before or after I made the complaint?

Customised13 put up some pictures which was deleted by Afam but he did not ban him as he posted shortly after that, has he been banned too? He committed the same offense that some Yorubas were banned for.

Banned by sexkillz in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics forYou should be worried about your people who does what they know how to do best, which is spreading disease. All the way from Ilesa, Ogbomosho and Ibadan, the nylon excreters imported a deadly disease. https://www.nairaland.com/1490330/cholera-outbreak-lagos-three-dead Oh God help you children, and save them from these cholera allocators sad . Ban expires on 5:01pm On Nov 10
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Banned by sexkillz in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics forYou should be worried about your people who does what they know how to do best, which is spreading disease. All the way from Ilesa, Ogbomosho and Ibadan, the nylon excreters imported a deadly disease. https://www.nairaland.com/1490330/cholera-outbreak-lagos-three-dead Oh God help you children, and save them from these cholera allocators sad . Ban expires on 5:01pm On Nov 10

Why are you putting this up Eze Promoe? Sexkills did his job to ban you for making those comments after I complained because Afam hid your post and failed to ban you when he saw the comments yesterday- do you get me?

Your post explicitly validates my argument that Afam banned Yoruba posters enmasse and failed to do the same with the Ibo posters and I think he should take responsibility for his actions- that is one of the core qualities of a Moderator- taking responsibility
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Why are you putting this up Eze Promoe? Sexkills did his job to ban you for making those comments after I complained because Afam hid your post and failed to ban you when he saw the comments yesterday- do you get me?

Your post explicitly validates my argument that Afam banned Yoruba posters enmasse and failed to do the same with the Ibo posters and I think he should take responsibility for his actions- that is one of the core qualities of a Moderator- taking responsibility
You've been screaming foul like a milk starved calf, hence I had to put that up to show you that I was banned too, and I'm not complaining.
I'm sure Afam didn't give any of you this sort of lenghty ban.
I will still hit any asspunk that says any blatant balderdash against my tribe!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
[b]You've been screaming foul like a milk starved calf, [/b]hence I had to put that up to show you that I was banned too, and I'm not complaining.
I'm sure Afam didn't give any of you this sort of lenghty ban.
I will still hit any asspunk that says any blatant balderdash against my tribe!

You can call me any name under the sun- that does not negate the fact that it took my complaint for justice to be done. Like I said earlier, you were not banned when the Yoruba posters were banned yesterday- that is indicative of bias and preferential treatment based on ethnicity.

I can assure you with my hand on my heart without any reservations whatsoever that I will defend my Yoruba Race, Culture both on NL and everywhere else with fire for fire BUT the rules has to apply to all equally!!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Moderators

Please remove the link below from politics section. Kids have invaded politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494166/kunle-evicted-gulder-ultimate-search#19118737
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2013
It amazes me to see some mature people act like kids all in the name of complaining. After falling out on each other you come here to repoRt youRselves wasting youR time eneRgy and MB. These mods who aRe suppose to ber monitoring activities on the thread sits somewhere knowing full well dat some cRy baby will come to RepoRt himself/herself/thermselves/. Aint u tired ofr being childish ? PRy schl you report, second schl you report convenant univeRsity u repoRt nairaland u RepoRt?these mods aRe not as intelligent and smaRt as u aRe. They aRe taking advantage becos of theiR status on nairaland. Children stop messing up tins if u don't have anytin meaningful to do here. Next some child will come repoRt he/sher did not comment first.ssh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joseph1832(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2013
free2ryhme: It amazes me to see some mature people act like kids all in the name of complaining. After falling out on each other you come here to repoRt youRselves wasting youR time eneRgy and MB. These mods who aRe suppose to ber monitoring activities on the thread sits somewhere knowing full well dat some cRy baby will come to RepoRt himself/herself/thermselves/. Aint u tired ofr being childish ? PRy schl you report, second schl you report convenant univeRsity u repoRt nairaland u RepoRt?these mods aRe not as intelligent and smaRt as u aRe. They aRe taking advantage becos of theiR status on nairaland. Children stop messing up tins if u don't have anytin meaningful to do here. Next some child will come repoRt he/sher did not comment first.ssh
Don't mind them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2013
I suggest that the mods keep a close watch on this thread, because I suspect that things are going to get pretty heated and interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494238/7-reasons-why-yorubas-igbos
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chieflowo: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is for the Admin and Super MOD. One of your moderators named Afam4eva insulted a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in person of Dr Okurounmu and Awakulowo has no option than to insult him. Afam4eva withdrew Awakulowo's posting privilege but he is still active because of his position. If Awakulowo(a strong Yoruba Nation's defender) can be banned, Afam4eva should also be fired as a moderator.
I hereby move for his suspension.
I want Admin to know that Dr Okurounmu is my friend's Uncle.

Check the first page of the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1493848/national-confab-why-won-t
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sCun: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo: I hereby move for his suspension.

Check the first page of the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1493848/national-confab-why-won-t

See relationship na. PMSL!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo: This is for the Admin and Super MOD. One of your moderators named Afam4eva insulted a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in person of Dr Okurounmu and Awakulowo has no option than to insult him. Afam4eva withdrew Awakulowo's posting privilege but he is still active because of his position. If Awakulowo(a strong Yoruba Nation's defender) can be banned, Afam4eva should also be fired as a moderator.

Afam called him an 1diot, and then changed his comment to say "not serious".

SMH. I am going to donate money to some groups today. This has gone on too long.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
There should be no double standards here, no politician is above being called bad names. Tinubu, Jonathan, etc are all people's parents, uncles, brothers, etc.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please move this thread to the property section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494872/agents-bad-practice-picking-up
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo: This is for the Admin and Super MOD. One of your moderators named Afam4eva insulted a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in person of Dr Okurounmu and Awakulowo has no option than to insult him. Afam4eva withdrew Awakulowo's posting privilege but he is still active because of his position. If Awakulowo(a strong Yoruba Nation's defender) can be banned, Afam4eva should also be fired as a moderator.

Whether he is your friend's uncle or not is no one's business. I tried stopping the insulting of public officers but was met with a brick wall. The president gets worse name calling and it is acceptable to you all. Sorry, but insulting your friend's uncle or whoever can't get anyone sanctioned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chieflowo: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
sexkillz: Whether he is your friend's uncle or not is no one's business. I tried stopping the insulting of public officers but was met with a brick wall. The president gets worse name calling and it is acceptable to you all. Sorry, but insulting your friend's uncle or whoever can't get anyone sanctioned.
Sexkillz said moderators are at liberty to insult anyone but they should not be insulted, right?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo:
Sexkillz said moderators are at liberty to insult anyone but they should not be insulted, right?

Yes NL rules said such (however at public figures). If u have issues with such kindly leave this forum. thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo:

And if a poster writes a post insulting the moderator, in response to them insulting a family member, they will be hidden or banned like Awakulowo. Very fair and balanced.

Funny enough, when people were insulting Bianca Ojukwo, they were all banned immidiately.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
chieflowo:
Is your friend's uncle a member of Nairaland? Nairaland rules apply only to Nairaland members. Mods are members as well.

Under the current dispensation, your friend's uncle is at liberty to be insulted with reckless abandon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
sexkillz: Is your friend's uncle a member of Nairaland? Nairaland rules apply only to Nairaland members. Mods are members as well.

Under the current dispensation, your friend's uncle is at liberty to be insulted with reckless abandon.
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.