Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225633 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mods

Can you please delete these two threads created by psychotic gits who're stuck in the stone age, to intentionally malign honest and hardworking Ijebu people?

https://www.nairaland.com/378997/what-yorubas-think-ijebu-people/2

https://www.nairaland.com/47875/ijebu-people-stingy

Stereotypical threads based on false premise have no place on nairaland. And the two posters who created the threads should be given the appropriate ban that's proportionate to their crimes.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Old threads.

One created 6 years ago (made frontpage)

The other created 3 years ago.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
How does that negate the fact that they're malicious and bigoted threads - and they ought to be deleted?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
The 2 threads are not based on facts. Merely created to seek public opinion. They shall not be deleted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by kofoshi: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexkillz: The 2 threads are not based on facts. Merely created to seek public opinion. They shall not be deleted.

You speak as though, you are the Lord of the manor. But you're not and would never be. grin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
kofoshi:

You speak as though, you are the Lord of the manor. But you're not and would never be. grin

The afin Bonfere Jo called sexkillz is a nonentity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jbluv55(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Gmorn MODs,

Tonye Okio sues Gov. Dickson and Bayelsa State Police Chief.

FP Suggestion

www.nairaland.com/1500577/former-gov-sylva-detained-aide#19229281
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fabulousstan(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls MOD's can you please move this topic to front page please, because many people are giving different interpretation to it. And also if u check some recent comments on nairaland, you will see that d phrase "do the needfull" is gaining more popularity.
Please I wish my request is granted and thank u.
This is d thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/1500727/needfull-what-does-it-mean#19231738
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jbluv55(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moderators,

Why does this guy called "Rossikk always get away with insult? He insults everyday and keeps doing it without recourse. Are you afraid of him? Look at the link below and do justice. Also read some of the comments he made today insulting others.

He didn't insult me but I will be forced to respond to him if you don't do the right thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1500607/crude-oil-prices-drop-decades
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi Mods, please i recommend this story for the front page. Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/1501317/russias-gift-g20-delegates-found
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi Mods, i recommend this story for the front page. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1501329/jonathans-sudden-search-christ
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by taharqa2: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2013
Yesterday, Nigeria finali handed over her Power Sector to Private Investors and PHCN (NEPA) ceased to Exist.

I have conted about 6 threads on this since yterday, yet none made FP.

Na wa o...dats the only thing we can say for now

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

Yesterday, Nigeria finali handed over her Power Sector to Private Investors and PHCN (NEPA) ceased to Exist.

I have conted about 6 threads on this since yterday, yet none made FP.

Na wa o...dats the only thing we can say for now
Very very unfortunate. The last time I complained about the perceived bias and anti-FRESH AIR posture on NL of late, I was banned for 1 full week by Mukina2. Nothing spoil. FRESH AIR will defeat all the seen and unseen forces.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Dear MODs,

Please antispambot has banned Dive-Bomber. Kindly release the ban and release his comment on this thread too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1501583/criticisms-style-no-longer-bother#19248207
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Very very unfortunate. The last time I complained about the perceived bias and anti-FRESH AIR posture on NL of late, I was banned for 1 full week by Mukina2. Nothing spoil. FRESH AIR will defeat all the seen and unseen forces.
Even the NL mods and active users detest Fresh air, why should you complain about 'Fresh air posture'?
grin grin angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ogetogeo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please Mod, help me release my thread, was banned by Antispambot again: https://www.nairaland.com/1495587/jiayu-g3t-android-4.2-phone#19144673.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sexkid you tried for giving me a 3 days ban, if anybody should use filter on this section and the post is not hidden and the person banned, I'll know you're a jobless dude
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1490194/did-awolowo#19260923

Moderators, why is this thread (link above) vibrating and not thrown away from this board? And also the OP not banned?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
payless:

The afin Bonfere Jo called sexkillz is a nonentity.

Is the guy an albino?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
stebell:

ewu wat did yu sell.
I dont want to belive yu sold ur womanliness for a plate of yam and a laptop.
I see yu and dat he goat called payless are jus out to insult our president.

well i dont blame yu. yu are jus jobless.
I hope yu are married. cos i dont see why ur husband will allow yu say shit about ma preido.
Dont tell me payless is ur husband.
www.nairaland.com/1502054/power-sector-reforms-fg-ready
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

Where are the Mods to ban this dolt for breaking rule 8??

Shameless hypocrites...

cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
-
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ogetogeo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ogetogeo: Please Mod, help me release my thread, was banned by Antispambot again: https://www.nairaland.com/1495587/jiayu-g3t-android-4.2-phone#19144673.

embarassed embarassed

Does it mean no mod has seen this humble request? undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva: -

grin

O gini??

Dem neva sack you??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Garri the 1st:
Why did you report na? You should have let it go. Afam will not take any action on that thread as long as it has something to do with me. He might even ban me and not ban stebell. Something similar to this has happened 2 weeks ago. angry

Next time don't report on my behalf! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Why did you report na? You should have let it go. Afam will not take any action on that thread as long as it has something to do with me. He might even ban me and not ban stebell. Something similar to this has happened 2 weeks ago. angry

Next time don't report on my behalf! angry

shocked shocked shocked embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Why did you report na? You should have let it go. Afam will not take any action on that thread as long as it has something to do with me. He might even ban me and not ban stebell. Something similar to this has happened 2 weeks ago. angry

Afam is a misfit and an off-spec Mod, I've always known that..

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Afam is a misfit and an off-spec Mod, I've always known that..
What Afam did to me 2 weeks ago I will never forget. I got 5 bans by Afam in less than 3 hours. I had a screen shot of 3 of them but because I didn't want to create a scene here, I didn't post it for all to see. Afam is chasing me around with bans because I am not a bigot like him. He bans me for responding to an insult and does not ban those who insult me first. Its really terrible my brother.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Zet72(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: What Afam did to me 2 weeks ago I will never forget. I got 5 bans by Afam in less than 3 hours. I had a screen shot of 3 of them but because I didn't want to create a scene here, I didn't post it for all to see. Afam is chasing me around with bans because I am not a bigot like him. He bans me for responding to an insult and does not ban those who insult me first. Its really terrible my brother.

U should be banned forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.