Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225648 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam, you did well.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Infact, ethnic, racial and sectarian section should be scrapped.

I wonder why my beloved ibo mod hid my post? Truth sucks no doubt.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
A lot of crying babies over here... undecided
Can't imagine their facial expressions grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please can I ask who moved this thread to the sectarian section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western

Afam moved it to the Politics section earlier today, who moved it back to the ethnic section and why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by automaticcars: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
How I wish I can just see the Ibo moderator called sexkillz. SMH!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by automaticcars: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba: Please can I ask who moved this thread to the sectarian section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western

Afam moved it to the Politics section earlier today, who moved it back to the ethnic section and why?

The other Ibo moderator moved itgrin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba: Please can I ask who moved this thread to the sectarian section?

So....the boy over ruled Afam and moved it again?

I think Seun and Mukina should wade into this.

This boy is chewing more than he can chew...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sexkills you are viewing this thread. Can you confirm which Mod moved the thread back to the ethnic section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
The thread belongs there, and it'll stay there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba: Sexkills you are viewing this thread. Can you confirm which Mod moved the thread back to the ethnic section?
I moved it on both counts. I move several threads daily without your/anyone's consent.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: The thread belongs there, and it'll stay there.
The thread does not belong there and it will not stay there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
When you can't argue intelligently ....you hide comment....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2013

Well that is going to be very problematic.

You are a moderator not Idi Amin, you have to explain the reasons for your decisions. We are not kindergarten children that you can talk down to, when you are on the phone to Ogugua every night, do you talk to her like that?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I moved it on both counts. I move several threads daily without your/anyone's consent.
Very soon you will outclimb the leaves on your tree and we all know what will follow. We shall all laugh at your public humiliation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
It was exactly this same attitude that prompted the first revolt I can see he has not learnt. We shall see your back
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

Well that is going to be very problematic.

You are a moderator not Idi Amin, you have to explain the reasons for your decisions. We are not kindergarten children that you can talk down to, when you are on the phone to Ogugua every night, do you talk to her like that?
I don't answer to you, and the issue of moderating and moving threads is not up for discussing with you or any non-mod.

Moderators have a section for such discussions.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lilimax: A lot of crying babies over here... undecided
Can't imagine their facial expressions grin
Why do you always strive to appear relevant by poking ur cretinous nose unnecessarily?
You know nothing about what goes on here. If you need attention, just ask nicely.
You even got mine.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I don't answer to you, and the issue of moderating and moving threads is not up for discussing with you or any non-mod.

Well If you take the attitude you don't answer to Nairalanders we are not surprised what is more important is when your Oga at the top starts to espouse such contempt for users he will find out that yesterday's cow becomes tomorrow's bones. When a business spends as much time as you have today quarrelling with users it is not a sign of wellbeing.
You have no idea what it takes to set up a business so you can talk so rudely and dismissively. We shall wait to see whether wise heads will prevail

Oku o mo iye adago

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
Why do you always strive to appear relevant by poking ur cretinous nose unnecessarily?
You know nothing about what goes on here. If you need attention, just ask nicely.
You even got mine.

Some people are better ignore ...they are inconsequential....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I don't answer to you, and the issue of moderating and moving threads is not up for discussing with you or any non-mod.

So you think it is ok for you to arbitrarily make decisions and we should kowtow to your majesty. Can you explain why you have moved that thread back to the ethnic section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by funnyx(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
0monnakoda:
You are desperate to be an intellectual and so you continue these endless and frankly, embarrassing posturings, often saying things you know nothing about ; " A Constitution is precise" and "rules are not".where did you learn that. Constitution "not subject to varying interpretations" Really? The point is a simple one if the mods take action and they are challenged they should respond flexibly and intelligently. You tried desperately to justify the action witha a display of irrationality that only a sadistic v,oyeur could have enjoyed.
What is worse is you failed completely to see the total absence of sense in what you were spewing and even had the arrogance to call your dire offering a "submission".
Submission? Are you Seriously having a laugh?
You need admission grin grin grin
The only value much of what you say here has is comical.
Stop trying to sound intelligent the effort is cringe-worthy and piteous to behold. A kitten does not become a tiger when it reaches adulthood!

Eleyi o wa po ju! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
You even got mine
Whatever is going on here is very obvious to whosoever that care to know?

For quoting me you're the one seeking for my attention angry

I refuse to notice you angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:
Can you explain why you have moved that thread back to the ethnic section?

Emboldened for clearer emphasis.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2013

Who is this little kiddo? You should NEVER talk to people who make this forum active - in a demeaning manner.

Where is Seun and Mukina? angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pataki:

Who is this little kiddo? You should NEVER talk to people who make this forum active - in a demeaning manner.

Where is Seun and Mukina? angry

The boy obviously still don't know what the Section is all about....

Seun and Mukina are giving him too much leeway to misbehave with impunity here.

[size=15pt]WE WILL NOT ACCEPT SUCH HERE IN POLITICS SECTION![/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz:

Emboldened for clearer emphasis.

That is BS, you can not move a thread that was placed in the Politics section by Afam a few hours ago and tell us to accept it without asking questions.

This is not a military barracks, the title of this thread is - Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics - Nairaland

If Afam did not move it, then you have a point, but since Afam saw reason and moved it to the Politics section, you have to explain the reason/s why you did so.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
I've given my final answer on that issue already. . . Cheers and have a lovely Friday evening.

All the best to the Super Eaglets. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

That is BS, you can not move a thread that was placed in the Politics section by Afam a few hours ago and tell us to accept it without asking questions.

This is not a military barracks, the title of this thread is - Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics - Nairaland

If Afam did not move it, then you have a point, but since Afam saw reason and moved it to the Politics section, you have to explain the reason/s why you did so.
He moved it for Egotistic reasons. He is an insecure boy and needs to exert control and power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.