Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,475 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (227034 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ola one:
Originally from Abia or Imo, I'm sure! wink

grin ;DThe part in bold.

Please explain smiley

Seun is viewing! grin

Seun, you need to invite Miss Desola to spend a night inside your bunker. She would find out you are not kekere after all. As straight as a happy joystick grin grin
No! I have always been an Aboki. A hausa geh. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Odunnu:
No! I have always been an Aboki. A hausa geh. grin

No! And no again. Don't forget, you're from Ibarapa! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ola one:
Originally from Abia or Imo, I'm sure! wink

grin The part in bold.

Please explain smiley

Seun is viewing! grin

Seun, you need to invite Miss Desola to spend a night inside your bunker. She would find out you are not "kekere" after all. As straight as a happy joystick grin grin
no one can fully ascertain if afam is a changed person or still remains a bigot...
Mayb he is not...
As said>seun may av brought him in to protect the interest of his people...
Oam4j doesnt even do that job well for his own people...
Now mayb afam hiding desola posts and banning her is part of the job he was brought in to do-protect his people interest
cheesycheesy....
Easy to say...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Olugbenger:
no one can fully ascertain if afam is a changed person or still remains a bigot...
Mayb he is not...
As said>seun may av brought him in to protect the interest of his people...
Oam4j doesnt even do that job well for his own people...
Now mayb afam hiding desola posts and banning her is part of the job he was brought in to do-protect his people interest
cheesycheesy....
Easy to say...

Seun is about to slam his sledge hammer on your head grin

Gbam!***Banned till 2035***
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ola one:

Seun is about to slam his sledge hammer on your head grin

Gbam!***Banned till 2035***
na joke o
cheesycheesysmiley
i no talk am o
;> ;>
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ola one:

No! And no again. Don't forget, you're from Ibarapa! grin
For life grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1205098/oshiomhole-stops-yoruba-farmers-paying

In the above thread I described Fashola as an elitist and an average governor, I received abt 5 Likes then suddenly my post was hidden as were all posts against Fashola while those in his praise were left untouched. The thread in question was devoid of any insults or unpleasant banter - absolutely none yet an imp of a moderator thought it wise to hide peoples thoughts for reasons best known to him/her.
Every post I make is worth something if not in terms of its intrinsic value - at least to me, its in terms of its opportunity cost therefore if a Mod with or without one scrotal sac and two compressible balls like I have is going to hide my composed thoughts and view there should be some sort of rational excuse besides the now clichéd "I'm a Mod, I'm allowed to be an ediot" excuse. OMAJE pls tell me this wasn't you - thats if those balls are still uncompressed.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
It's getting hot in here. I'm out!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

The more i watch you to prove that you are not a bigot as claimed by you, the more you display your bigotry to the highest level.

shame on you loser.

Goon, I don't need to claim anything. Infact ur opinion on this issue can't be trusted. We all know that u are just one miserable tribal warlord. grin grin
Ode, get back to ur eze thread and install onlylies.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Olugbenger: i even know this...
Most mods on NL are not exactly on good terms with afam...
My reason-i would state soon enough if nobody hides this post!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't expect real mods to be in good terms with bigots. I just hope seun hasn't been jazzed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly. I av always stated that seun recruited afam the bigot and edged out jarus just for afam to protect the igbo agenda. Now am happy this has been confirmed.

Isn't it now obvious why our debate hasn't held since Jarus' exit??

angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Isn't it now obvious why our debate hasn't held since Jarus' exit??

angry

The picture is getting clearer daily. Promoting bigotry in itself is a full time job. No time for debates.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2013
Demdem:

The picture is getting clearer daily. Promoting bigotry in itself is a full time job. No time for debates.

www.nairaland.com/1185241/nairaland-politics-section-microcosm-nigerian
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BankoleNco: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2013
Can someone help me get this thread to the front page abeg?!

https://www.nairaland.com/1205565/anyone-remember-these-brands-late
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2013
Free globe, according to you, I'm irrelevant. Yet you can't resist quoting and replying me. Don't you find that odd?
Biko, behave yourself, aight.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
obviously, JARUS was better!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Olugbenger: obviously, JARUS was better!

Jarus was never sacked, he resigned voluntarily for the reasons best known to him.

Why make it as if Afam detest the presence of Jarus, hence Jarus resignation.

Jarus - North

OAM4J - West

Afam4eva - East

Mukina2 - Feminist

Seun - One Nigeria

Fair and Balanced but Jarus decided to quit.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Jarus was never sacked, he resigned voluntarily for the reasons best known to him.

Why make it as if Afam detest the presence of Jarus, hence Jarus resignation.

Jarus - North

OAM4J - West

Afam4eva - East

Mukina2 - Feminist

Seun - One Nigeria

Fair and Balanced but Jarus decided to quit.

i dont believe it was voluntary resignation...
Something happened...
Something must av caused it....
Maybe a circumstance...
Whatever caused it,me and my friends are waiting for afam's apology and RESIGNATION
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Olugbenger:
i dont believe it was voluntary resignation...
Something happened...
Something must av caused it....
Maybe a circumstance...
Whatever caused it,me and my friends are waiting for afam's apology and RESIGNATION

Wanna know why Jarus resigned??

Its a long story, but I'll summarise:

Because some IGBOs weren't happy with the outcome one of Jarus' projects (Hall of Shame), they petitioned Seun who then DISGRACED Jarus and OAM4J in full view of all forum members.

Both Jarus and OAM4J resigned immediately. During that period, Afam and some other IGBOs started lobbying for the position of a MOD while saying lots of uncomplimentary things about Jarus. Afam caught Seun's fancy and he decided within himself to appoint him as a MOD.

Seun then apologised to Jarus and OAM4J, and they came back. Then Seun appointed Afam to be a MOD (in order to defend the interest of IGBOs). This coupled with the previous disrespect from Seun made Jarus resign FINALLY!!

This is‎​ the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.. So help me GOD..

angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
Olugbenger: Whatever caused it,me and my friends are waiting for afam's apology and RESIGNATION

Unfortunately for you and ilks, you don't have the number to force him out.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Nairaland is solidly behind him.

We offer a very good return on investment for Seun and will not let him down provided our interests are protected.

Anyway, you should not fear our presence as an emerging power in Nigeria. You are our close door neighbour and there is nothing both of us can do about it.

We must find a way to live and relate together in the mist of healthy rivalry and competition that spur growth and development.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please lets have this in the frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/1206012/45-year-old-guard-molests-12-year-old-girl#14468021. If possible lets create a petition against this foul trend of pe.dophilia that's creeping into Nigeria . We must take a stand against this . Frontpage please (Except if Nairaland is in support of this evil act).
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Because some IGBOs weren't happy with the outcome one of Jarus' projects (Hall of Shame), they petitioned Seun who then DISGRACED Jarus and OAM4J in full view of all forum members.

Both Jarus and OAM4J resigned immediately. During that period, Afam and some other IGBOs started lobbying for the position of a MOD while saying lots of uncomplimentary things about Jarus. Afam caught Seun's fancy and he decided within himself to appoint him as a MOD.

Seun then apologised to Jarus and OAM4J, and they came back. Then Seun appointed Afam to be a MOD (in order to defend the interest of IGBOs). This coupled with the previous disrespect from Seun made Jarus resign FINALLY!!

This is‎​ the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.. So help me GOD..

angry
story....
Seun really bleeped up then....
All those respect i had for him are gone...
He is the most shameful bigot on nairaland!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Unfortunately for you and ilks, you don't have the number to force him out.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Nairaland is solidly behind him.

We offer a very good return on investment for Seun and will not let him down provided our interests are protected.

Anyway, you should not fear our presence as an emerging power in Nigeria. You are our close door neighbour and there is nothing both of us can do about it.

We must find a way to live and relate together in the mist of healthy rivalry and competition that spur growth and development.
whatever...
Actually his resignation doesnt have any noticeable effect on nairaland...
Infact igbos presence is negligible and not worthy enough of consideration in just politics section...
afam should go and sell his spare parts!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
GARRI (x7):

angry

Gbaweeee chai, dis your mumu go tay well well o! Better start taking something.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
wesley80:

Gbaweeee chai, dis your mumu go tay well well o! Better start taking something.

You don start again ooo!!!

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
GARRI (x7):

angry
Malcolm, don't let your mouth put you into trouble. I don't know where you got your story from, but you better watch your tongue.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Malcolm, don't let your mouth put you into trouble. I don't know where you got your story from, but you better watch your tongue.

Judith that's what happened and you know it!!

Which trouble are you talking about??

What happened then was in the full glare of everyone( including you) so what's the big deal??

cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet01: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2013
People have not really get what Afam is.
He has been a bigot all his life.
Look at how he has been banning people from other tribes with impunity.
Surely seun make a good business decision appointing him a moderator.
But i cannot remember Jarus and OAM4J supporting any of their tribesmen here.
I know the number of times i squared up against Jarus and OAM4J because they banned me.
The bigotry of Afam is too glaring for seun to keep mute.
What Desola did to her is exactly what i cannot comprehend.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2013
^ Musiwa is that you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet01: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2013
wesley80: ^ Musiwa is that you?
Me, you are funny.
Am not musiwa o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2013
^ Ok, but you guys attended same school abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.