Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226410 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mods/Supermods

Kindly unban Onlytruth if you have not done so. Accept my humble plea.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: So much drama here.
Afam4ever must refuse to be blackmailed by Demdem, a bigoted chameleon. I wonder why afam only hid his post without banning him. whenever oamj4 hides my innocent post, he spices it with a ban.

Yoroba_omoge is same troll Ileke Idi, do well to ignore her.

That ifyalways is a bitter market woman, I don't know why some folks give her the benefit of attention.

My 2 cents.

PS: Please why was Mr. Globe banned? We need someone like him on this site. His posts are intelligent and no nairalander is taking any offence to them whatsoever. Please unhandy him, I don't want him to leave this site.

Since this post is appropriate in the eyes of our bigoted mod, I think its also appropriate if I call this goon what he deserve.
Freeglobe, u are a fool.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Thanks for your response. Though i would love to add/suggest something to this forum if members opinion is welcomed.

My suggestion is. When problem like this occurred, i think it will be fair and justice well served to punish the architect of that problem as that will serve as warning to others.

If you thoroughly investigate this issue properly, you will realized that Onlytruth didn't abuse this lady rather he only quoting everyone one after the other trying to clarify and explaining things before this woman started insulting him.

The above is my kind suggestion if it is good make use of it, if it is not throw the words away but spare me maybe next time i might come up with more useful idea.

Thank you all.

Liar, onlylies deserves the ban.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

Since this post is appropriate in the eyes of our bigoted mod, I think its also appropriate if I call this goon what he deserve.
Freeglobe, u are a fool.
grin grin grin
Bigot! we will not let you blackmail our able mod. Try again in 2025.

@Authorities I suggest you ban this bigot for trying to cajole and blackmail an mod from performing his duties which is punishable under sections (remind me) of Nairaland laws
Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
What did I do to free globe again, egbami? Craze dey worry you ni?

mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
PointB: Mods/Supermods

Kindly unban Onlytruth if you have not done so. Accept my humble plea.

It doesn't work that way, pele. Tell him to serve it out.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: What did I do to free globe again, egbami? Craze dey worry you ni?

mtchewwwwwwww
omoge I don't know o. bear with him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
omoge I don't know o. bear with him.
You deserve to be banned, tbh.
I'll send another report to my darling Seun cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
You deserve to be banned, tbh.
I'll send another report to my darling Seun cheesy
and what do you give him in return?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
grin grin grin
Bigot! we will not let you blackmail our able mod. Try again in 2025.

@Authorities I suggest you ban this bigot for trying to cajole and blackmail an mod from performing his duties which is punishable under sections (remind me) of Nairaland laws
Thanks.

Crap, he has always been a bigot before he became mod. On that basis, seun edged out jarus to bring him in. After all, bigotry brings traffic here, which gives more money and who else is needed to sustain it if not q bigot like him. It makes business sense.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

Crap, he has always been a bigot before he became mod. On that basis, seun edged out jarus to bring him in. After all, bigotry brings traffic here, which gives more money and who else is needed to sustain it if not q bigot like him. It makes business sense.
You Bigot, Jarus Bigot, OAMJ4 (I reserve my comment), AFam proudly igbo. you have a problem with that? Why are you taking it personal? meanwhile check my signature before you call any one a bigot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You Bigot, Jarus Bigot, OAMJ4 (I reserve my comment), AFam proudly igbo. you have a problem with that? Why are you taking it personal? meanwhile check my signature before you call any one a bigot.

Crap again. Ur Sig made no sense, it only expose ur stupidity.detribalised Nigerians exist.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

Crap again. Ur Sig made no sense, it only expose ur stupidity.
so stop coming here 24/7 to cry about Afam, if you are banned take it in good faith. OAM4J bans me frequently too and even though I know he is allowing his emotion take the better part of him, you don't see me here crying. You fuking hypocrite
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Attacking Afam and calling him a bigot is more so a dirty nasty looking BLACK kettle calling a clean Aluminum pot BLACK... undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so stop coming here 24/7 to cry about Afam, if you are banned take it in good faith. OAM4J bans me frequently too and even though I know he is allowing his emotion take the better part of him, you don't see me here crying. You fuking hypocrite

Goon, afam acted foolishly on my post and I made it public. Another mod took note and effected the right things. I wasn't even banned. This just shows u simply don't understand what transpired before taking sides with ur fellow bigot. Ode.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

Goon, afam acted foolishly on my post and I made it public. Another mod took note and effected the right things. I wasn't even banned. This just shows u simply don't understand what transpired before taking sides with ur fellow bigot. Ode.
don't you think mods deserve to be respected? your own don dey too much o! you are seriously changing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
gbanikiti: don't you think mods deserve to be respected? your own don dey too much o! you are seriously changing.

Likewise members. It should be mutual. Well, changing for good no doubt. No to bigotry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

I know you must be sweating like a Christmas goat wherever you are right now. Now anybody who has a doubt about you being a corny bigot will throw it in the thrash can. Ever since Afam was appointed you have been having sleepless nights, you think he would be forced to resign like shamed bigot Jarus who shielded you from bannings grin grin grin
You better go get a job charmeleon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Demdem:

Likewise members. It should be mutual. Well, changing for good no doubt. No to bigotry
you better change! I won't have a twin brother who complains constantly. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
[s]
FreeGlobe:
I know you must be sweating like a Christmas goat wherever you are right now. Now anybody who has a doubt about you being a corny bigot will throw it in the thrash can. Ever since Afam was appointed you have been having sleepless nights, you think he would be forced to resign like shamed bigot Jarus who shielded you from bannings grin grin grin
You better go get a job charmeleon.
[/s]

Baseless post. Again goon, below was what transpired:
Demdem:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
gbanikiti: you better change! I won't have a twin brother who complains constantly. grin

This case has been concluded since yesterday. If not for these bigots that brought it up again, shouldn't even be talking about it now. That won't change my stance though.

Demdem:

So u think I am here for fun eh? Anyway, justice has been done by our able mods. Case closed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
and what do you give him in return?

Your balls on a platter
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2013
OAM4J:
After investigation, I will like to respond to your post that:

Ifyalways was banned by afam4ever

She complained to the authority about being singled out for ban

In the interest of fairness and justice, Mukina2 banned onlytruth as well

While going through the thread and cleaning the insults, I noticed Malawian and Donchris999's insults and banned them as well.

You can now continue your peaceful discussion on the thread.

Thanks.
Interesting.
So,Afam banned me because i stood up to Only Truth who referred to his sister as a mental case?
Noted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting.
So,Afam banned me because i stood up to Only Truth who referred to his sister as a mental case?
Noted.
No, i banned you because you refused to heed to my warnings to stop the insults. You persisted even though your opponent seized. I only banned you for 2 hours but it seems someone else upturned it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Opponent?Very funny. cheesy
Thee last of Only Truth's reply to me was offensive and he expressly refereed to his sister as a mad woman.That was the post i replied to and got a ban from you.I never start what i can't finish neither do i let an insult to my person go un-replied.Pg 16 of that thread and the last 3 posts you hid just after Achi's reply are still there so don't tell me i persisted when he stopped cos that is not true.
It's all good.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Watching closely.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Mods:

Reproduced for ur viewing pleasure:

Donchris369: Boy, you are a Stupid boy that will continue to remain a slave to your masters the hausa. Buhari will do to tinubu what ibb did to abiola. When will you ofemmanus learn to mind your business and be a master and not slave.

You and that fool called garri will one day kill yourselves because of igbo matters. Slaves, houseboys, dirty smelly lazy pigs. A tribe were adultery is common. A whole speaker will use the whole house of assembly money to sleep with chief whip. Smh.

https://www.nairaland.com/1203748/nwabueze-okupe-should-apologise-ndigbo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mukinatu, can I have this thread on FP plz?

https://www.nairaland.com/1198596/animals-mourn-too-yes#14353034
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
I've never seen Ifyalways this angry o shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi Mukinatu2, Afam, I will like you to consider this thread for the frontpage it is meant to be an educative one especially for anyone who wants to know the hidden things about Mother Nature, it is also an interactive one too; https://www.nairaland.com/1204348/some-facts-need-know-wildlife
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
OAM4J,

Mo need lati ba e soro.

So you sit there watching that bigot called afam ban people on a whim, abi?

Shebi the cretin said he would not lift the ban until the 27th so why has he lifted it now?

Furthermore, I would like to see the part of the rule that states that members would be banned when an unmeritorious moderator feels his feelings have been hurt.

Seun, even small Seun as mouthy as he is, is far more tolerant and despite the 'rofo-rofo' fight we had here, the boy was diplomatic about it but this appointed unmeritorious tribal mod feel the need to settle old scores and on a revenge mission. He is trying to say to me that he can do what Seun refuses to do abi? Okay o.

Oam4j, you disappoint me sha and I take back all my old love for you. Infact, I kinda liked you a bit more than Jarus but now it seems you are dining with our enemies because of some toro kobo that Seun kekere is paying o.

Shey you know that you people have banned me quite a bit in the past (including that Jarus, whom I love, by the way) without me raising any issues but the manner in which this bigoted boy is going about it is uncalled for. A moderator should be neutral and diplomatic but Seun is treading on people's toes by appointing this mgbeke boy. I know seun wanted to prove something to people like me but he has gone about it the wrong way and I hope it does not 'buu lowo o'. ehen.

Ti mo ba ni ki n soro enu mi, eepe banta banta ni mo ma fi ranse fun omo okoro buruku yen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.