Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226419 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Desola: OAM4J,

Mo need lati ba e soro.

So you sit there watching that bigot called afam ban people on a whim, abi?

Shebi the cretin said he would not lift the ban until the 27th so why has he lifted it now?

Furthermore, I would like to see the part of the rule that states that members would be banned when an unmeritorious moderator feels his feelings have been hurt.

Seun, even small Seun as mouthy as he is, is far more tolerant and despite the 'rofo-rofo' fight we had here, the boy was diplomatic about it but this appointed unmeritorious tribal mod feel the need to settle old scores and on a revenge mission. He is trying to say to me that he can do what Seun refuses to do abi? Okay o.

Oam4j, you disappoint me sha and I take back all my old love for you. Infact, I kinda liked you a bit more than Jarus but now it seems you are dining with our enemies because of some toro kobo that Seun kekere is paying o.

Shey you know that you people have banned me quite a bit in the past (including that Jarus, whom I love, by the way) without me raising any issues but the manner in which this bigoted boy is going about it is uncalled for. A moderator should be neutral and diplomatic but Seun is treading on people's toes by appointing this mgbeke boy. I know seun wanted to prove something to people like me but he has gone about it the wrong way and I hope it does not 'buu lowo o'. ehen.

Ti mo ba ni ki n soro enu mi, eepe banta banta ni mo ma fi ranse fun omo okoro buruku yen.

Must you people tribalize everything? AFAM this AFAM that what da hell with you goons. Some of us complained about you people mindset towards others una said no it's just online stuff is not same in real life, recent move that removed immigration woman in Nigeria and the same measure was applied to Ihejirika but he was able to push all you fat necks out of his way, now AFAM is next.For crying out loud this place is meant for complains not for protest. Why not move your fat neck and thick lips away from here and open a special thread where you can have enough space and call AFAM head on a plate.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Iyalode Desola,

I didnt know about your ban until today. And no, Afam was not the one that unban you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Seun as for you, I can see that the paraga you drank on the day you made that mgbeke okoro boy a mod has not cleared from your eyes or is this a matter that needs to be looked into by mountain of fire ministries?

I think some people are using serious juju on you because with that your gentle dreamy eyes, I do not understand this erroneous decision of yours o. Oh, you're just being an OBJ, the man who plays with the North and makes the easterners his cabinet ministers at the expense of his own people all because of a personal vendetta?

By the time your eyes clear, you go no say satiday no be sonday.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
^^^
I think it's because you apologized and was remorseful of your action that you were unbanned. SMH
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Must you people tribalize everything? AFAM this AFAM that what da hell with you goons. Some of us complained about you people mindset towards others una said no it's just online stuff is not same in real life, recent move that removed immigration woman in Nigeria and the same measure was applied to Ihejirika but he was able to push all you fat necks out of his way, now AFAM is next.For crying out loud this place is meant for complains not for protest. Why not move your fat neck and thick lips away from here and open a special thread where you can have enough space and call AFAM head on a plate.

ibo leleyi ti ja wa bi eran agbo ti ko lokun lorun na?

Wo, okoro, just sit by your 4x4 shop and mind your electronics o because if I start with you na trailer you go think jam you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Desola:

ibo leleyi ti ja wa bi eran agbo ti ko lokun lorun na?

Wo, okoro, just sit by your 4x4 shop and mind your electronics o because if I start with you na trailer you go think jam you.

Do you think i will descend low to your level? Naah i will only make point and leave, then wait for you and your cohort when you open thread to explain how AFAM got it wrong with his duty. Cheap things
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^^
I think it's because you apologized and was remorseful of your action that you were unbanned.

Yeee!!!!!!!!

afam, aye n se e ni? The witches dey your case? Did I address you? Abeg no spoil my night o because everytime I see your name, I just dey vex. I HATE you with a passion so park well and never ever address me except I directly address you, sogbo.

Who did I apologise to? Who did I beg? I dare you to produce a copy for the whole forum to see. You see this is why I don't like you okoro people o. Una lies fit build skyscrappers that would make even dubai tower envious.

Me? Obirin ogun? Iku ya j'esin lo. I would rather serve your stupid ban than beg anybody. Una chop winsh? For this mata abi anoda one? Abeg drop that kai-kai and shine your eye.

I DESPISE YOU IMMENSELY!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Do you think i will descend low to your level? Naah i will only make point and leave, then wait for you and your cohort when you open thread to explain how AFAM got it wrong with his duty. Cheap things

Oniyeye, like say okoro shop keeper sabi make sense oda than to count engine oil stained naira. Abeg face your market jo!

Intellectuals dey yarn, chibuzo sef dey put mouth.

Una no dey know una place sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Desola:

Yeee!!!!!!!!

afam, aye n se e ni? The witches dey your case? Did I address you? Abeg no spoil my night o because everytime I see your name, I just dey vex. I HATE you with a passion so park well and never ever address me except I directly address you, sogbo.

Who did I apologise to? Who did I beg? I dare you to produce a copy for the whole forum to see. You see this is why I don't like you okoro people o. Una lies fit build skyscrappers that would make even dubai tower envious.

Me? Obirin ogun? Iku ya j'esin lo. I would rather serve your stupid ban than beg anybody. Una chop winsh? For this mata abi anoda one? Abeg drop that kai-kai and shine your eye.

I DESPISE YOU IMMENSELY!!!
People get unbanned if they apologize and are sorry for their actions. Welcome back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
OAM4J: Iyalode Desola,

I didnt know about your ban until today. And no, Afam was not the one that unban you.

Omo ire biiyan, omo okele bi eba. Ori e pe.

You know what, I don't mind being banned when I have clearly been in the wrong but to ban one because a moderator felt you disrespected him? Okay, if he's the sensitive one like the mgbeke boy and he makes a decision to ban, must such a ban be for a week? That is not procedural and clearly an abuse of power. Ban for a few hours or a few days but a whole week? Come on! How many times have members said unpalatable things about you and Jarus and even Seun himself and you lot turn around to ban them? Banning willy-nilly is a means of gagging people to freely express themselves and that is wrong on a forum such as this.

Anyway, o se oko iya mi. Waa sorire.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
cheesy
DESOLA so u'r back....
Dumb mods actually...
If they ban me again,i would make sure i do my worse...
reporting to my frnds@HC
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
^Its Ok Desola. Calm down dont insult or curse anyone. Let it go.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
OAM4J: ^Its Ok Desola. Calm down dont insult or curse anyone. Let it go.
It's too late. She's been banned. There's zero tolerance for people who fail to control their tongue especially when just coming back from a ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's too late. She's been banned. There's zero tolerance for people who fail to control their tongue especially when just coming back from a ban.
Who ban her again and why?
Insulting anyone isnt an offence?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
just like that?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by superior1: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

I doubt if you are ever married,you need to learn to manage your emotions (especially when relating with women)and having said all that, where exactly has she insulted you beyond asking not too nice sarcastic questions?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2013
@Moderator, the thread below is the most latest news on the second Niger Bridge ( it reported what happened yesterday).

Consider it for front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1205116/breaking-news-julius-berger-build#14452593
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2013
OAM4J: ^Its Ok Desola. Calm down dont insult or curse anyone. Let it go.
oh, this is how you respond to that bigoted prickling but turn around to hide my post and ban me for flimsy excuses. She said "okoro" and you didn't deem it fit to hide her post and ban her but the moment I say "Yoruba" you are all over my azz. You have lost every respect I have left for you and I demand Seun withdraws your right to ban me or hide my post. You lack the moral standing to do so. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! FVCK OFF MY POSTS, YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS WHATEVER REASON YOU BAN ME FOR.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ejine(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2013
"You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now"

I don't see anything o! undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ejine(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

Good! Nice one cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ejine(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice going, OAM4J.
How nice of you to delete my reply to Desola... But ironically, you have chosen to retain her retarrded tribal rants. Could you be kind enough to show me the bigotry in my post (that's assuming that was the reason you deleted it)?

Please, I would like any moderator with mod powers to honestly view my deleted post above and tell me exactly why it should be deleted.

You are really not ashamed of your sorry self, OAM419. You are a sorry excuse for a moderator - yeah, do you dispute it?

You shamelessly retained Desola's idiiotic hate-filled ramblings but removed my post, which is filled with nothing but the truth.

I'm sure we can all see who the biased bigot of a moderator really is.

Shame on you.
Yeah, feel free to also ban. Na wetin I never see before? cheesy

Animal.

No wonder I despise this guy with a fiery passion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ejiné: Nice going, OAM4J.
How nice of you to delete my reply to Desola... But ironically, you have chosen to retain her retarrded tribal rants. Could you be kind enough to show me the bigotry in my post (that's assuming that was the reason you deleted it)?

Please, I would like any moderator with mod powers to honestly view my deleted post above and tell me exactly why it should be deleted.

You are really not ashamed of your sorry self, OAM419. You are a sorry excuse for a moderator - yeah, do you dispute it?

You shamelessly retained Desola's idiiotic hate-filled ramblings but removed my post, which is filled with nothing but the truth.

I'm sure we can all see who the biased bigot of a moderator really is.

Shame on you.
Yeah, feel free to also ban. Na wetin I never see before? cheesy

Animal.

No wonder I despise this guy with a fiery passion.

See, I don't care if you or others hurl thousands insults on me, call me 419, call me animal or worse, am above those pettiness and I can afford to ignore them till they start constituting nuisance to the forum. But the moment you insult another, I am duty bound to hide them and ban you if I choose to.

You used the words; olodo, market woman and idiiot on desola in your post I hid, you should be glad I only hid it and didnt ban you, but dont get used to it.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Good day,OAM4J, i think there should be fairness here. If you consider ejine's post very offensive and hid it,i think those of desola should also be hidden.

This tribal nonsense is one of the reason i distance myself a lil from politics section.

I like the way you treat cases here but please be fair this time. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Enough of do me I do you everybody, back to complaints, suggestion and inquiries.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
So Afam was the one tht banned desola in interest of protecting ibo interest?

What da Bleep is going on in this section?

Afam, is that why you tried to escape my "are you biased towards Yoruba" question?

Explains much.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you "men" spend less of your time trying to chase an innocent Yoruba woman off NL, maybe, just maybe your life would be worth it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Afam, is that why you tried to escape my "are you biased towards Yoruba" question?

What did you expect him to say to that??

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.