Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,168 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226978 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2013
donchris999: Why are you whining? Why complain to delete that thread. When you guys opened a thread to ask what achebe did to promote development in nigeria that thread reached 28pages eventhough achebe was never a politician or held any post in nigeria. Now a thread have been opened to know what awolowo did to promote development in nigeria and you are whining and you still call awolowo a national hero. Please you are needed in that thread. What did awolowo do to promote development in nigeria? Mods as you allowed achebe own to hit frontpage and reach 28pages do the same to this awolowo's own. Awolowo was a politician and held political offices and even contested for presidential elections. Mods frontpage please, let us brainstorm on what awolowo did for nigeria and not for southwest as you did for achebe in the spirit of impartiality.

I don't wanna join issues with simpletons like you.don't you think the tribal back and forth on this forum is becoming. sickening.since your grey matter is filled with hate.live your fanatsy curse on yoruba and awolowo the more if it will put food on your table then goodluck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Is this coming from eggheaders, the self-acclaimed igbo slayer? Or is a different person behind this monicker who calls himself king in slaying igbos? Hmmmmm! This must be a dream or God have done the greatest miracle of the century.
eggheaders:

I don't wanna join issues with simpletons like you.don't you think the tribal back and forth on this forum is becoming. sickening.since your grey matter is filled with hate.live your fanatsy curse on yoruba and awolowo the more if it will put food on your table then goodluck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2013
donchris999: Is this coming from eggheaders, the self-acclaimed igbo slayer? Or is a different person behind this monicker who calls himself king in slaying igbos? Hmmmmm! This must be a dream or God have done the greatest miracle of the century.

call it whatever. I don't just think is cool anymore hating one another for stupid reasons.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Lol! Anyway i wish u the best in your new found status and love. Happy easter bro!
eggheaders:

call it whatever. I don't just think is cool anymore hating one another for stupid reasons.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2013
donchris999: Lol! Anyway i wish u the best in your new found status and love. Happy easter bro!

wish you the best too.sorry I don't celebrate Easter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Hmmmm! Then you must be a muslim or an atheist. Anyway, there is still love and unity in diversity of religion, beliefs and tribes. One love bro!
eggheaders:

wish you the best too.sorry I don't celebrate Easter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2013
eggheaders:

undecided undecided undecided undecided.....hmmmnnn Praise God, somebody up there is praying for one of Nairaland's bigoted and abusive personality.....I am still watching him may be he is just trying to be trickery cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by VolvoS60(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who created the said thread? Is it " Membership List 2013"?

Mods,

Still no update on this thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mr. Globe:

This man are you gay? Its ridiculous you can be stalking, fantasizing, looking for attention and dreaming about your fellow man like this. why not use a psychiatry

What is this thing saying?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 4chi: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
I need to know why I was banned in the so called Yoruba and ibo kiss and make up thread. While the several ibo cavemen were running wild like they've just been freed from the kidnappers den..

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
4chi: I need to know why I was banned in the so called Yoruba and ibo kiss and make up thread. While the several ibo cavemen were running wild like they've just been freed from the kidnappers den..

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
eggheaders: https://www.nairaland.com/1241988/did-obafemi-awolowo-anything-promote

please delete this thread.another ethnic baiting from the silly ops.

This thread must hit frontpage. It will be injustice if it doesn't. Similar thread that disparages the person of late Prof. Achebe made it to frontpage. So I expect this one to be pushed to frontpage to balance out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
ACM10:

This thread must hit frontpage. It will be injustice if it doesn't. Similar thread that disparages the person of late Prof. Achebe made it to frontpage. So I expect this one to be pushed to frontpage to balance out.

Surely let it hit frontpage and the one of Ojuku would follow immediately loaded with facts and pictorial depictions

I never have a problem with anything you write and would never complain but its when I write mine that everyone would rise up in arms

First to do no dey pain
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
Afam's ascension to the undeserved position of a MOD has no doubt caused an unprecedented increase in the frequency as well as intensity of the Tribal E-wars...

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
@moderator, a beg consider this thread for front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1242379/assessment-corruption-nigeria-it-reducing#15016123

A little more consideration should be given to topics generated originally on NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wait ooooo, but I thought yorubas and igbos have made up and kissed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Demdem: Wait ooooo, but I thought yorubas and igbos have made up and kissed.

For where? its back to the trenches and shoot the enemy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
it is high time the igbo peace makers call their brothers to order.cause they have been provoking us since morning. so far we are the one keeping with the peace treaty.if this their shyte continues till tomorrow.then we have no choice than to serve them the insult back hot and fresh.CC ivywa,berem and other peace brokers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GalaxyNoteII: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
7842I:

You're the thing, not him/her.

The smug on my shoes, the booger in my nose bythc tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1242406/ojukwu-worthy-hero-tag

OAM4J,can something be done to this thread? Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
If the igbos ignore that thread, what do you think will happen?
It will look foolish to that threadstarter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 4chi: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Demdem: Wait ooooo, but I thought yorubas and igbos have made up and kissed.

It's risky kissing a cannibal.....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lol! It is very risky kissing dirty pigs. Chai. GOD forbid! It is only women like berem who have no shame that can sleep with dirty smelly pigs. If a prosti.tute who have no shame open a thread and ask you to come and kiss her as a pig wey u be, why do you equate it with a general tribe. Who wants to kiss a dirty pig like you.
4chi:

It's risky kissing a cannibal.....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
This thread urgently needs cleaning up. It has become one big insultfest.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239291/yoruba-igbo-kiss-make-up
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ Mods

Can you edit the title of this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/1242129/made-dunce-called-oam4j-moderator
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
naptu2: This thread urgently needs cleaning up. It has become one big insultfest.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239291/yoruba-igbo-kiss-make-up

I want them to leave it so they can see the ones who usually start but would complain loudest when the other side retaliate.

At least Ivynwa and Berem can go to that thread and see what their people are writing so shouldnt be surprised when others retaliate
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Katsumoto: Strongly Seconded

The title alone should qualify the whole thread for the trash can.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
dayokanu:

I want them to leave it so they can see the ones who usually start but would complain loudest when the other side retaliate.

At least Ivynwa and Berem can go to that thread and see what their people are writing so shouldnt be surprised when others retaliate
i didnt start the thread. I just recommended it for the sake of peace. i just posted twice and left. the thread has become a mess! what the fucck is wrong with Nigerians? Nairalanders in particular? this is the reason we always have recycled leaders and no hope for youths like us. Leaders of tomorrow my foot!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
dayokanu:

if they continue with there shyte till tomorrow night.I will be back with what I do best.and now with more vigour than before.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 2:20am On Apr 01, 2013
^^ At least everybody can see the real troublemakers and hope they would not come back to moan about tribalism

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.