Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226341 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dear MODs, a thread was opened few weeks ago that ,"President Jonathan Says He Will Raise Petrol Prices, Again", quoted from Sahara Reporters.

The said thread made the fronpage at the speed of light and even after 24 hours when new topics was brought to the frontpage, the said thread was moved to the top at some point for maximum critique and comment.

This is ok by me, but I feel the President opinion as expressed below should gain equal attention but dunno why the oga at the top is pussyfooting on pushing the topic to the homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239790/oil-subsidy-removal-not-table
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by VolvoS60(m): 1:01am On Mar 29, 2013
OAM4J:

Any thread that does not comply with the rules can be removed, but I think the thread you are complaining about was not removed but moved to General section since it has nothing to do with Politics.

I guess you are referring to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1236031/truth--here

^^^Thanks. But the thread you highlighted above is not the one I am referring to. The one I am referring to just vanished into thin air - some posters in the thread you highlighted above actually mentioned this too. Could you investigate and revert? And for the future, when a thread is removed or moved, are the mods duty bound to explain what is being done and why before posters begin to complain?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2013
VolvoS60:

^^^Thanks. But the thread you highlighted above is not the one I am referring to. The one I am referring to just vanished into thin air - some posters in the thread you highlighted above actually mentioned this too. Could you investigate and revert? And for the future, when a thread is removed or moved, are the mods duty bound to explain what is being done and why before posters begin to complain?
Who created the said thread? Is it " Membership List 2013"?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by VolvoS60(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who created the said thread? Is it " Membership List 2013"?

I think it is. I'm not sure.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Omoonakanda just insulted my parent for no reason on this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/734013/amosun-special-adviser-slaps-perm#15000181
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
ilugunboy: Omoonakanda just insulted my parent for no reason on this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/734013/amosun-special-adviser-slaps-perm#15000181
DONE. He has been banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
DONE. He has been banned.

Thanks Afam....I owe you one.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
@OAM4J:

Can you pls explain why the juvenile MOD called sexkillz edited my post on the thread below??

If the dude has an issue with my comment hiding it is‎​ what any sensible MOD would do. Editing my post is‎​ an act of impersonation and a breach of my right to freedom of expression.

This is‎​ his last warning.... cool

www.nairaland.com/1241245/brothers-cut-off-neighbors-scrotum-over

PS: I'm addressing this complaint to you b'cos you both Co-Moderate the said section where the aberration occurred.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1241700/ojukwu-seen-own-children-starving

OAM4J, why has the above thread not been hidden or removed? A thread about Awolowo was hidden and i expect the above thread to be hidden too. I also demand henceforth that threads about Ojukwu and Awolowo be removed from this section.These two men should be allowed to rest in peace.

If you don't hide the above thread, then you will make me believe you are a BIGOT! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
^Just seeing the thread. I have removed it. I removed the other one cos someone reported it too.

Not all threads about Awolowo and Ojukwu will be removed, but threads created with the sole purpose of fanning tribalism flame
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
berem: www.nairaland.com/1241700/ojukwu-seen-own-children-starving

OAM4J, why has the above thread not been hidden or removed? A thread about Awolowo was hidden and i expect the above thread to be hidden too. I also demand henceforth that threads about Ojukwu and Awolowo be removed from this section.These two men should be allowed to rest in peace.

If you don't hide the above thread, then you will make me believe you are a BIGOT! angry

BEREM common get out of my mind sister, was about questioning the mods about the above. Well it will be for their best interest to remove that thread right now and ban that stupiid ROSSIK else there is going to be multiple thread about Awo on politics section in the next 20mins.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Just seeing the thread. I have removed it. I removed the other one cos someone reported it too.

Not all threads about Awolowo and Ojukwu will be removed, but threads created with the sole purpose of fanning tribalism flame

Oga @ the top. Did you ban ROSSIK? If you didn't please do it to serve as a lesson to others.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
^Both ROSSIKE and Van bonattel were banned for fanning tribalism flame.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Just seeing the thread. I have removed it. I removed the other one cos someone reported it too.

good! Am sick and tired of this continuous back and forth same Awolowo/Ojukwu bullshit repeated everyday on this section by some jobless internet fools. WTF? angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Both ROSSIKE and Van bonattel were banned for fanning tribalism flame.

The bolded name deserve a life time ban,if possible block his/her computer,phone or calculator whatever access the fool has to nairaland. This site will be better without a fool like that name
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

The bolded name deserve a life time ban,if possible block his/her computer,phone or calculator whatever access the fool has to nairaland. This site will be better with a fool like that name

I hope you also advocate a Life-time ban for the Heebo troll known as FoolGlobe and his fellow Heebo warlords....

cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Both ROSSIKE and Van bonattel were banned for fanning tribalism flame.

ROSSIKE opened his thread since morning and it was allowed to run until van bonattel opened a rival thread before you hastily closed the second thread before claiming you just saw the thread by ROSSIKE. Sorry mod, but I still think you are a bigot, apologies if you think am wrong.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

ROSSIKE opened his thread since morning and it was allowed to run until van bonattel opened a rival thread before you hastily closed the second thread before claiming you just saw the thread by ROSSIKE. Sorry mod, but I still think you are a bigot, apologies if you think am wrong.

I dont live online, moreso on a festive weekend. Odunnu reported the one about Awolowo, got the message alert on my phone and acted on it. I didn't see the one about Ojukwu till Berem reported it here, cos no one reported it before now. Not everyone is interested in all these tribalism stuffs, certainly not me.

Your apology is accepted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1239291/yoruba-igbo-kiss-make-up/1#15006784

OAM4J, can this thread make front page? thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
berem thumbs up .this tribalism bull crap in this section is becoming so sickening. and sub consciously affecting people.it high time we stop it.still love all the chukwudis,ifeomas and y'all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J:

I dont live online, moreso on a festive weekend. Odunnu reported the one about Awolowo, got the message alert on my phone and acted on it. I didn't see the one about Ojukwu till Berem reported it here, cos no one reported it before now. Not everyone is interested in all these tribalism stuffs, certainly not me.

Your apology is accepted.

OAM4J, on a serious note, you guys need to be fair in your dealings, it is wrong to ban van bonattel when the evidence is there that he created the thread to counter ROSSIKFOOL tribalistic thread against the person of the Lion of Africa Dim General Ikemba Odumekwu Ojukwu.If truly ROSSIKFOOL started that thread since morning and you all pretended blind eyes to the thread until someone else created a thread to counter his/her tribalism thread then i must be right to say that you MODS are bias in your dealings.

I advice you to unbanned van bonattel because he/she is innocent of the crime you accused him/her of. And make sure ROSSIKFOOL served a life ban to serve as a warning to others with tribal motive.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lol! Thumbs up to my brothers. If not for the thread they created this evening to counter that ojukwu thread by now that ojukwu thread would have hit frontpage. I cant believe that ojukwu thread have been thriving since morning and that mod left it till there was a serious counter-attack that hit the mod, when his hero was about to be given the same treatment. Lol! When i say that mod is a bigot i know what am saying. Since seun has refused to change that bigot, then, they should be ready to be getting reciprocations in equity here. That bigot mod was rejoicing at ojukwu's thread since morning only to start crying in the evening when awolowo's thread was created. Lol! He had no option than to delete all of them. Once more thumbs up to my brethrens.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
I wonder what Afam the bigot is doing. He is just "lazying" around doing nothing and yet he calls himself mod. Can't u just talk sense to ur people? Their whining is becoming ridiculously stupid.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2013
@ 9ja_I_hail

Two wrongs do not make a right. He should have complained/reported the thread instead of toeing the same line.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2013
berem: https://www.nairaland.com/1239291/yoruba-igbo-kiss-make-up/1#15006784

OAM4J, can this thread make front page? thanks.

ok, will recommend.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2013
malc619:

I hope you also advocate a Life-time ban for the Heebo troll known as FoolGlobe and his fellow Heebo warlords....

cool
@Mods
what is this supposed to mean? why is this post above not hidden? Why are encouraging hate on this thread? Let me act you did not see this and request you hide the post and this one too. Thank you and Happy Easter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Demdem: I wonder what Afam the bigot is doing. He is just "lazying" around doing nothing and yet he calls himself mod. Can't u just talk sense to ur people? Their whining is becoming ridiculously stupid.
This man are you gay? Its ridiculous you can be stalking, fantasizing, looking for attention and dreaming about your fellow man like this. why not use a psychiatry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1241988/did-obafemi-awolowo-anything-promote

please delete this thread.another ethnic baiting from the silly ops.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Why are you whining? Why complain to delete that thread. When you guys opened a thread to ask what achebe did to promote development in nigeria that thread reached 28pages eventhough achebe was never a politician or held any post in nigeria. Now a thread have been opened to know what awolowo did to promote development in nigeria and you are whining and you still call awolowo a national hero. Please you are needed in that thread. What did awolowo do to promote development in nigeria? Mods as you allowed achebe own to hit frontpage and reach 28pages do the same to this awolowo's own. Awolowo was a politician and held political offices and even contested for presidential elections. Mods frontpage please, let us brainstorm on what awolowo did for nigeria and not for southwest as you did for achebe in the spirit of impartiality.
eggheaders: https://www.nairaland.com/1241988/did-obafemi-awolowo-anything-promote

please delete this thread.another ethnic baiting from the silly ops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.