Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226853 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
One comes here with complaints expecting a response or action.I suppose when you have a tribal bigot like afam4eva that is too much to expect? Why is this clown allowed to continue posting in an obviou attempt to derail a thread
omonnakoda: https://www.nairaland.com/1238968/african-economic-revolution/5

Please clean up this thread and take action against deliberate derailment to prevent a breakdown of order

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by IB5(f): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
@moderator, this thread is front page material. I'm surprised it hasn't made front page.

Mayb if it contained the pictures of a police man collecting bribes it would have quickly made front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1245686/last-month-airport-robberies-suspect#15062364
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. OAM4J,

Once again I'll complain about the nauseating level of favoritism and nepotism exhibited by you and your Co-Mod on this complaint thread. I've patiently waited for a response to a "LEGITIMATE" enquiry/complaint I made on this thread days ago yet you've in your usual irresponsible way chosen to ignore it.

Interestingly other complaints and enquiry my your friends/cronies/girlfriends etc have been promptly attended to. What do we call that if not favouritism and nepotism at a nauseating and debased low??

It's this same sour attitude of your that make folks go about opening threads all over to diss you and your Co-Mod. I guess if I've done that I'd have gotten a response by you Good or bad.

Anyway keep up with your nepotistic and favourististic acts...

*Spits on thread*
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimghost: Why are Yorubas stupid in nature? where in Anyaoku's message did he mention Yoruba? and yet these bastar.ds are here spewing garbage. damn!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
malc619: Mr. OAM4J,

Once again I'll complain about the nauseating level of favoritism and nepotism exhibited by you and your Co-Mod on this complaint thread. I've patiently waited for a response to a "LEGITIMATE" enquiry/complaint I made on this thread days ago yet you've in your usual irresponsible way chosen to ignore it.

Interestingly other complaints and enquiry my your friends/cronies/girlfriends etc have been promptly attended to. What do we call that if not favouritism and nepotism at a nauseating and debased low??

It's this same sour attitude of your that make folks go about opening threads all over to diss you and your Co-Mod. I guess if I've done that I'd have gotten a response by you Good or bad.

Anyway keep up with your nepotistic and favourististic acts...

*Spits on thread*

Sincere apologies.

Can you please post the complaint again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
malc619: @OAM4J:

Can you pls explain why the juvenile MOD called sexkillz edited my post on the thread below??

If the dude has an issue with my comment hiding it is‎​ what any sensible MOD would do. Editing my post is‎​ an act of impersonation and a breach of my right to freedom of expression.

This is‎​ his last warning.... cool

www.nairaland.com/1241245/brothers-cut-off-neighbors-scrotum-over

PS: I'm addressing this complaint to you b'cos you both Co-Moderate the said section where the aberration occurred.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mods, I hope the thread below is front-page worthy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1246109/fec-approves-reopening-unth-heart
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=malc619][/quote]

Oh that?

Sometimes moderators use their discretion to edit a post by removing the offensive part rather than removing the entire post which might contain some valid points in line with the discussion.

If you dont appreciate the edit, you can re-modify the post, but make sure it doesn't include the edited offensive part.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GalaxyNoteII: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
I see akamu4eva's tribalistic "scenario" over there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 1:42am On Apr 04, 2013
OAM4J:

Oh that?

Sometimes moderators use their discretion to edit a post by removing the offensive part rather than removing the entire post which might contain some valid points in line with the discussion.

If you dont appreciate the edit, you can re-modify the post, but make sure it doesn't include the edited offensive part.

The boy edited my post and banned me. Why are you acting like you don't know what your demented colleague did.

Delete that post or ask him to unban me from that section so I can edit my post.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2013
malc619:

The boy edited my post and banned me. Why are you acting like you don't know what your demented colleague did.

Delete that post or ask him to unban me from that section so I can edit my post.

Thanks

****edit***

Seen the post. Now deleted.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2013
^^

Ok. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
@OAM4J and Afam4eva

It's becoming ridiculous for Demdem to attach me personally on EVERY discussion my views run contrary to his by referring to my Church and not the topic

For the fact that I told him where I worship doesn't warrant him to insult me on every thread on that bases.

I want to bring to your notice that it's against Nairaland rules.

Demdem:

Am quite sure Kumuyi didn't tell u that. Infact he will enjoin all his followers not to make any false accusation. If u can't substantiate ur claims u should be ashamed of ursef and "decomunicate" ursef from the rest of the saints.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Cry baby. Here we go again. Afam can't save u this time. There is Jo insult in that post neither is it against the rules.
Practice what u preach and stop being an hypocrite.
Why is that so difficult to do undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: @OAM4J and Afam4eva

It's becoming ridiculous for Demdem to attach me personally on EVERY discussion my views run contrary to his by referring to my Church and not the topic

For the fact that I told him where I worship doesn't warrant him to insult me on every thread on that bases.

So you're Deeper-Life!!!

Now I'm watching you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OurYansh: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1246218/happy-birthday-comrade-adams-oshiomole

Abeg follow us wish Comrade Happy Birthday...

Frontpage...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Mod's what is it with this your spam bot and reckless bannings. Seun better go rewrite the coding and all as this one may have been infected by virus. Just last week, it banned me for trying to put up a story and link about awolowo.
My nairaland friend Mr. Globe just pm'd me that the erratic bot banned him today for trying to put up a Vanguard post and link about Peter Obi loot.
Please look into these issues.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: @OAM4J and Afam4eva

Last time I checked, are deeper lifers allowed to post online? Like associate with 'sinners'? Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2013
My bros wetin I do you naw?

Instead of being on my side, you come dey put fuel for fire. Anyway I forgive you and Demdem.

Back to healthier debates and discussions

FreeGlobe:
Last time I checked, are deeper lifers allowed to post online? Like associate with 'sinners'? Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2013
I no offend u oo. Why the forgiveness nau? It's ok sha.
I just want good governance, that's all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: My bros wetin I do you naw?

Instead of being on my side, you come dey put fuel for fire. Anyway I forgive you and Demdem.

Back to healthier debates and discussions

Lol. I didnt attack you oh. Just the church, I hate that people have to get swindled by these churches especially the holier than thou deeper life. The same way Bishop oyedepo slapped an igbo woman. no vex sha. Your sis not your bros by the way. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2013
Back to business.

As Demdem said, all we want is good governance from our leaders.

@Freeglobe,
Sorry my sister for the mistake.

Demdem: I no offend u oo. Why the forgiveness nau? It's ok sha.

FreeGlobe:
Lol. I didnt attack you oh. Just the church, I hate that people have to get swindled by these churches especially the holier than thou deeper life. The same way Bishop oyedepo slapped an igbo woman. no vex sha. Your sis not your bros by the way. cool
Demdem: I no offend u oo. Why the forgiveness nau? It's ok sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: Mod's what is it with this your spam bot and reckless bannings. Seun better go rewrite the coding and all as this one may have been infected by virus. Just last week, it banned me for trying to put up a story and link about awolowo.
My nairaland friend Mr. Globe just pm'd me that the erratic bot banned him today for trying to put up a Vanguard post and link about Peter Obi loot.
Please look into these issues.

Mr Globe has been unbanned. And his post made visible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2013
ukorebi (jnr):
I came across this site on one of my browsing escapades. At first a little a bit skeptical I had filled out a form i consciously overtook for a joke besides signed up besides it was a free service, anybody could sign up after some few days I got a message from Pay-Pal after two days that my online account had been credited. As faith would have it I got to the bank with my ATM card that was last week. What met my eyes i must say was an absolute shock as well as unexpected. To my surprise my account was credited with $500 just like that ''mind you here'' I did absolutely nothing to earn that SUM OF MONEY it's a wonder.

Sharing this information with others is an absolute joy something most Nigerians find it difficult to do. At least I get to touch the lives of others positively, http://bee4biz/?ref=33126
All you need do is sign up you will also need an ATM card Visa, Verve & Masta card to get your payments and make withdrawals hear in Nigeria. Check it out see how much you can make for yourself YOU can thank me later
smiley

I know Afam4eva is a borderline illiterate and only concerns himself with anything HEEBO or BIAFRAN.
There is a law in many countries against allowing your "premises" to be used for criminal activity
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2013
^Thanks for reporting it, all his posts have been removed and he has been banned. And please just make your report and stop insults on the mod.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2013
OAM4J: ^Thanks for reporting it, all his posts have been removed and he has been banned. And please just make your report and stop insults on the mod.
Borderline illiterate is not an insult that is what he is and a bigot to boot. I know it is not nice but What should I call a cow ,"brother"? I know you do not like him so quit the pretense. by the way you did not delete my post above which still carries his message grin. I guess you overlooked that in your bid to protect that abominable person
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2013
OAM4J:

Mr Globe has been unbanned. And his post made visible.
Thanks. That was annoying. Shout outs to my good friend freeglobe.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
omonnakoda: Borderline illiterate is not an insult that is what he is and a bigot to boot. I know it is not nice but What should I call a cow ,"brother"? I know you do not like him so quit the pretense. by the way you did not delete my post above which still carries his message grin. I guess you overlooked that in your bid to protect that abominable person

If you have anybody as intelligent as Afam in your community, your life would have turned out better than this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
7842I:

If you have anybody as intelligent as Afam in your community, your life would have turned out better than this.

if somebody like Afam is what you call intelligent.then am not surprise with the backwardness your region reek with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.