Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (5533 Views)

The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chic And What I Saw Yesterday... / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by jerusalem101: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Luv ke! this girl is actually looking 4 a way 2 get close 2 u n get ur detail so that She can arrange 4 ur beating,n they will beat the living daylight out of u 4 that slap.......wake up bro............
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by ximarro(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Brixtonyute: I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin

Yea. Kip slapping. Its gud for ur hands.one day, d hand will be wit handcuffs.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Scash: Its either d girl is a masochist or u're just a pathetic dreamer. I vote for the latter
**dies**
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by IamAthens(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
@op. As u dy slap dem,u wear helmet wey dm na go slap u bk?
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by BattymanJ: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Females are nah gud fah yuh anyways. I dont lacka dem
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by andyanders: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Brixtonyute: I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin

They should first check your brain. Something has gone wrong. Until that is done, no comment.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by shallompreti(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin
lumideezle:

One advice to b successfull in life u need 2 stay away from drugs exp weed

Lol tru talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Couple Kissing / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / Difference Between Broke Guy Turned Rich And Ajebutter Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.