Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) (2715 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. / Types Of Men You Should Never Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2012
Peeps. . .

Comes in and says: This is what happens when ladies believe that there is a Mr Right waiting to scoop them off their feet, 6ft tall, drives a BMW, will make them breakfast in bed and all the perfect things. But as they grow older, the face reality. It's just a normal phase in life. nothing to be desperate about. I'm happy you are wiser now. You can't but wonder about all those guys you said "NO" to when you were younger, right? Another disadvantage of sampling and believing the next guy is gonna be better than the current. I'm not saying it applies to all ladies or the OP in particular, but you catch my drift. . . Younger ladies should learn from the experiences of older ones. You don't necessarily have to experience it before you term yourself "experienced."

Leaves. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2012
freecocoa: And here i am thinking of moving abroad to get a husband,guess i'll have to reconsider. cheesy
You better say YES to Mr Ikemefuna now, or. . . cheesy
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2012
Are u ready? YO! Watsup Naija! It's ur baddest boy on d wheel of steel.. DEEJAYBENNYRAZ. Old naija.. Scratches & cues in plantashun boiz, tony teitula- omode meta sere, danfo driver-SWO, marvelous benji- galala, Daddy showkey's- fire fire
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! I wasn't insulting her na, I was only bin blunt and direct.Come on! folks on here telling her she's pretty young wen she's not. Nne, I would say d same if it were u uttering such statement @ dat age. I no u wella, so not need for alarm u still forever young........ cheesy

Idowu-obo to dun, Yansh me or nothing for u angry angry
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U waiting till u clock 30 rite? Hmmmmmm......am sorry,guys close to ur age would probably wanna settle for 21yr olds.

Quit telling urself u young, u are NOT!
Never have i seen a truer statement today. . . Imagine those 21 year olds "forming". What will happen in a few years time? The same guys they said "NO" to, would have been what? Happily married. And they themselves will be what? Desperately single!

There's nothing like making the right decisions, and at the right time. . .
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by charles316: 5:35pm On May 16, 2012
[b]@OP.
I`M GOING TO BE CANDID IN MY OPINION.THE TRUTH IS THAT U BABES READ SO MUCH OF MILLS AND BOOM AND FORGET THAT THEY ARE ALL FICTION. U SEEM TOO PARTICULAR ABOUT LOOKS. DO U HAVE THAT KIND OF VERY ATTRACTIVE LOOKS? NOT THE KIND WE SEE IN LAGOS-FAT AND FLABBY. IF U DO THEN U SHOULD HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR FIANCE BY NOW. SO YOU DONT. IF U WANT A GUY THAT HAS A FANTASTIC BODY,U SHOULD ALSO GET UR BODY TO LOOK FANTASTIC BY WORKING OUT INTENSIVELY. I DONT MEAN JUST SIT UP AND PINGING ON UR BB COS MOST NAIJA BABES SEE THAT AS WORK OUT.I MEAN WORK OUT THAT INVOLVES WEIGHT TRAINING

IF U WANT A GUY THAT HAS GOT MONEY,ENSURE THAT U HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY SO THAT U WONT BE SEEN AS A GOLD DIGGER OR A WOMAN WHO WAS BOUGHT.

IF U WANT A GUY WITH A BIG DICK,ENDURE THAT U HAVE A TIGHT P.UNANIE NOT JUST A FAT ARSE.

WHATEVER U WANT IN A MAN,ENSURE THAT U HAVE THE EQUIVALENT. DONT BE LIKE MOST NAIJA BABES WHO LIKE MUSCLE AND SIX PACKS BUT HAVE SO MUCH FAT AND BIG TUMMIES.

GOODLUCK IN UR SEARCH FOR YOUR MR RIGHT. BESIDE YOU ARE OVERDUE FOR MARRIAGE AT THE AGE OF 27. MOST GUYS I KNOW WONT MARRY A BABE WHO IS MORE THAN 26. ASK UR MALE FRIENDS TOO.
PEACE[/b]
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by darkgemini: 5:37pm On May 16, 2012
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. Let me quickly clarify a few things Mr right to me does not mean a perfect man rather it means a man who is perfect for me. That will be someone I am able to love, respect and tolerate regardless of all his flaws.

The idea of Nigeria came up because I'm interested in nigerian men. Most of the men in my work circle are non nigerians and the few nigerian men I come across just don't spark my interest.

At church, most of the decent ones are married or in committed relationships. I am not desperate to get married at all I am however worried that I don't seem to connect with most of the guys I meet.

I was in a long term relationship that I had to end because our goals didn't seem to be aligned anymore. So no I haven't been feeling all high and mighty.

Cheers
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by KevinII(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2012
I am ready to marry five wives. Who wants to be number 1? We get married in December. No time.
2014, second wife
2015, 3rd and 4th wives - June and December, respectively.
2020, Last wife.
That's the plan folks. Money dey, no shaking.

Application closes at the end of May. Hurry now and send your entries!
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
Peeps. . .

Comes in and says: This is what happens when ladies believe that there is a Mr Right waiting to scoop them off their feet, 6ft tall, drives a BMW, will make them breakfast in bed and all the perfect things. But as they grow older, the face reality. It's just a normal phase in life. nothing to be desperate about. I'm happy you are wiser now. You can't but wonder about all those guys you said "NO" to when you were younger, right? Another disadvantage of sampling and believing the next guy is gonna be better than the current. I'm not saying it applies to all ladies or the OP in particular, but you catch my drift. . . Younger ladies should learn from the experiences of older ones. You don't necessarily have to experience it before you term yourself "experienced."

Leaves. . .
Wa gbayi! U see y we blood na? Abeg brain no b inheritance

Jooor ooo!
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On May 16, 2012
darkgemini: Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. Let me quickly clarify a few things Mr right to me does not mean a perfect man rather it means a man who is perfect for me. That will be someone I am able to love, respect and tolerate regardless of all his flaws.

The idea of Nigeria came up because I'm interested in nigerian men. Most of the men in my work circle are non nigerians and the few nigerian men I come across just don't spark my interest.

At church, most of the decent ones are married or in committed relationships. I am not desperate to get married at all I am however worried that I don't seem to connect with most of the guys I meet.

Cheers
Darling, u'll b shocked d ones in Nigeria are far worse. So going to explore don't guarantee nada.But! If u feel going will cure ur curiosity,den by all means GO!! IMO, Nigeria is kinda risky if u not smart enough to handle d environment.

Goodluck!
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2012
darkgemini: Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. Let me quickly clarify a few things Mr right to me does not mean a perfect man rather it means a man who is perfect for me. That will be someone I am able to love, respect and tolerate regardless of all his flaws.

Cheers
I may be wrong, but you are restricting your search to ONLY Nigerian Men. That is why most of the guys you meet do not connect with you. Be liberal. A man who is perfect for you can come from Any part of the world. You know what you want, and that's a big plus.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by charles316: 5:45pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are 27 in d uk= OLD and CLOCK TICKING!

U waiting till u clock 30 rite? Hmmmmmm......am sorry,guys close to ur age would probably wanna settle for 21yr olds.

Quit telling urself u young, u are NOT!

U ARE SO RIGHT.NO SUGAR COATING. A GUY OF 27 WOULD WANT TO MARRY A GIRL OF 21 AND GUYS IN THEIR EARLY THIRTIES WANT BABES IN THEIR MID TWENTIES 24-26YRS. BABES FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS. THEY SHOULD SEEK FOR OPINIONS FROM THEIR MALE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF BELIEVING IN THEIR FEMALE HOSTEL BELIEFS.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Rocktation(f): 5:47pm On May 16, 2012
Poster, staying in the UK shouldn't kill your original values. Be you 21 or 101years old, if you're beginning to feel like time is running out to get married, then it is running out. And then worrying becomes okay, because worrying makes you want/do something about it. That is a far cry from desperation. It is simply go-getting. Just be prayerful and cautious about your decision-making. Cos after all is said and done here, you're the only one that knows exactly where the shoe pinches.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 16, 2012
Rocktation: Poster, staying in the UK shouldn't kill your original values. Be you 21 or 101years old, if you're beginning to feel like time is running out to get married, then it is running out. And then worrying becomes okay, because worrying makes you want/do something about it. That is a far cry from desperation. It is simply go-getting. Just be prayerful and cautious about your decision-making. Cos after all is said and done here, you're the only one that knows exactly where the shoe pinches.
first time she would actually make sense.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Rocktation(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2012
bennyraz: first time she would actually make sense.
There's no way you're going to be my friend.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by KevinII(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2012
Rocktation:

Choi! See dissing cheesy cheesy Bro take heart you hear. e go better cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

You better say YES to Mr Ikemefuna now, or. . . cheesy
Sharrap joor,his name is Enrique.angry.
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2012
freecocoa: Sharrap joor,his name is Enrique.angry.
I know. . . Enrique is the short way of saying Enrichukwuikemefuna. kiss
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 16, 2012
Rocktation:
there's no way you're going to be my friend too
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2012
Hmm..

Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2012

Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

You look too old to be in your early twenties...

But phuck that, I would bleep your massive bum if I ever lay my eyes on you lol. wink

You need to come to the UK this summer. wink

Mschew!

Fck I look like going to the UK... tongue

lmao @ ID saying 30 is old. Seriously?
I am not even 25 and I think 40 is young. How ever old you are, add 10 years to that. I am sure you'll be 30 or close to it...so tell me, would you be old then?
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
I know. . . Enrique is the short way of saying Enrichukwuikemefuna. kiss
Onye ara.tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by Killz1(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2012
freecocoa: Onye ara.tongue
Is that a "thank you?"
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by nanalady(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2012
God's time is the best...
Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by PresidKing(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2012
Rarely comment but a passerby, the thing is ladies start worrying when it is getting too late or getting late, let truth be told, among the men folks, majority will love to go for 22 to 25 or not too close to 30, I can't go for that either, whether you like it or not, ladies has time, they are flowers, the more the days go by the more it flower fade out.
when most girls are approach at those flowery stage, they don't sit down and balance their needs and likes expecially those who did not grow under their mother if their mother is any good. they keep chasing guys away and cry awoof when time starts ticking fast.

Be a good christian, keep yourself, pray for the right guy and when any comes, pray for divine direction and go from their.

@OP, keep being a good gal if you are, pray and go to God for help, gives guys a chance of friendship at least to learn the person they are, and God helping you will be married. I will tell you that the UK will limit your chances of a man of ur heart. Coming back home, hmmmmmm, you will get who you will get, I just believe that those girls who goes outside this shores are something else, but try to visit home at least once in a while.
At 27 is time enough for any reasonable girl to worry when no suitor is on the way, she needs to ask herself questions, and correct her attitude and ways if any.

To conclude this comment, God is the only final say to your life, but you will need to pay a Godly christian sacrifice to achieve those difficult things in life/marriage.
I am waiting for God news

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) by CocoNilla(f): 1:17am On May 17, 2012
no such thing as Mr/Mrs right in my opinion.
my dad always said "any relationship will work, you just have to adjust and adapt" I agree with that...
you can find the best man/woman ever who isn't willing to adjust and it wont work out.
I also think when u actively seek a relationship, that's when you meet the wrong people because you are more likely to settle for less.
me- I know what qualities I want in a man, i dont ask for much, but with society changing the way it is, it seems as though a true gent is rare, my sister says i shouldnt be picky or ill be single forever, i say, rather be happy alone than always pissed of with a useless man.

just take your time, your man will come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You. Life And Style / It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! / Do All Men Truly Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.