Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (14425 Views)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Shadoky(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2012
I gues he never knw wat it means 2 lost loved once. kissI gues he never knw wat it means 2 lost loved once.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by baaliyah(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2012
I expected all the Nairalanders that abused Buhari this morning to say sorry to him. The poor man seems to know what we dont know. PDP is BH
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by linsa01(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2012
Redhot111: I guess d innocent people dey kill on daily basis are the cause of the injustce, abi? By the way, if its about hunger as he claims, the money they use in shippin their arms is more than enough 2 put food on their table 4 a very long time. They and all their sponsors including dis tukur guy r jst blood sucking bigots. Period

the i.d.i.o.t old dude has just confirmed the origin of boko-PDP. May God punish all his generation. Who caused them the hunger? No be their leaders like him? Why must innocent souls suffer for their leaders failure to put food on their table? I'm boiling rigthnow. Awon olori buruku, ole, alai lanu.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Spirit96(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2012
Why didn't he put food on d table of his almajeri boys why he was d governor of old Gongola State? Why didn't d past leaders frm north do sth abt d hungry almajeris? As old as d country was under their control hitherto, why not invest all d looting in their dry region? Is it d church n d innocent pple they kill every day that milk their region dry? Why can't they direct their fight 2 those who took food out their mouth? I guess B Tukur was blind, drunk n boozed with BURUKUTU 2 have openly defended his boys. He shld be invited 4 more explanatn shikena!
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by olempe(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2012
They are... In their imagination. SMH.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by CyberG: 7:17pm On May 16, 2012
The same injustice that has been caused and perpetuated by FOOLS like TUKUR, Jonadumb and co?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Martini101(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2012
Oooøooooooh! Where is Beaf? Ur ogas re at it again
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by olaadegoke(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2012
What a dumb statement,may be justice has different definition in Pdpictionary
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Abaykf: 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
If NOT the poor masses that suffer from the menace, BK Haram suppose to bomb the whole NORTH into ash. Northern elites are the source Of hardship in this country.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by calaway: 7:36pm On May 16, 2012
THERE IS THE HAUSA IDEOLOGY FOR YOU. IF YOU FEEL HURT KILL SOME SOUTHERNERS/CHRISTIANS, BE IT CARTOON IN DENMARK OR HAVING A JOE FOR PRESIDENT. KILL AND WE WILL FIND AN EXPLANATION FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by gabman700: 7:38pm On May 16, 2012
It seems the Northern PDP elites are tired of GEJ, i jst pity him(GEJ) for contesting on a wrong platform(PDP).
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Paulego(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2012
S@NNiE:
Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice.

According to him, many Nigerians feel aggrieved and seek various means of airing their grievances.

Tukur, who spoke in Abuja on Tuesday when he received members of the party from Gombe State, said there must be justice in the country for peace to reign.

He however regretted that the activities of the sect were preventing some northerners from travelling to their home states.

Tukur said there was no way angry people would control their anger when there was nothing on their stomachs.

He said, “Let there be peace in the North so that we can have security.

“We can’t even travel again because of the insecurity in the region. Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Boko Haram is another name for justice.

“People feel aggrieved. They are angry because they are hungry. Unless we remove the hunger, we too may not be able to rest.

“We should remember that a child who says his mother would not sleep will also not sleep.”

The former governor of old Gongola State said he accepted to be honoured by the members of the party from the North-East on Saturday in his village because he wanted people know that things were not working well with the people in rural areas.

He said, “People would be wondering why I took the reception to my village in Jada. And they would be asking why not a place like Abuja, where we have good roads and all that.

“I did so, so that people would know what is happening in rural areas. Those that were there must have seen the bad roads. We must help people who cannot help themselves.

“That is why we are in government. You cannot do anything unless you are committed to it. We must build this party on equity and justice.”

Earlier, Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwanbo, who led the delegation said the members came to show their loyalty to the leadership of the party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/

they should ask him what he did for his people when he was in government, they are the cause of what is happening in the north. All of them, they did not provide education for the less privilege, they did not create job for their people and he opened his mouth and say the boko haram are fighting are fighting for justice. Nonsense.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Silva79(f): 7:45pm On May 16, 2012
How did he knw they r fighting 4 justice if he doesnt knw them? May his generation perish!

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Sike(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2012
Mtcheeewww
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Rhino5dm: 8:02pm On May 16, 2012
Even my dog knows that boko haram is PDP and PDP is boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Beync(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2012
Kolababa: The INJUSTICE they are talking about is that you people bungled the zoning arrangement when it was the turn of the north.
. Exactly what many people don't know.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by calaway: 8:18pm On May 16, 2012
Beync: . Exactly what many people don't know.

DOE THAT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO KILL SOUTHERNERS/CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by lb1234: 8:21pm On May 16, 2012
shocked cryinnocent bloodshed in d so called "fight for justice" ...u will pay someday.now I know for sure dat PDP=BOKOHARAM
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Fornorth(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2012
You People never cease to amazing me when the POLICE AND ARMY are enjoying killing unarmed and innocent boko haram members and their family(even showing it world wide) no one said a thing, chiristian and majority of the southners are happy about it, forgeting that what ever goes around most come's around, what tukur said is true the FG has done them injustice and even the most evil person know this, as for now nigeria has become a jungle surviving only by the fittes,(couse even the armies forget the police are sceared now) remember what THE GREAT HITLER SAID "THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT DESERVE TO LIVE BUT THOSE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT DID NOT DESERVE TO LIVE" shikenan!
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 16, 2012
foo0olish man
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Beync(f): 8:23pm On May 16, 2012
ba_aliyah: I expected all the Nairalanders that abused Buhari this morning to say sorry to him. The poor man seems to know what we dont know. PDP is BH
. Buhari can come and take sorry under my foot. The innocent coppers ur almijiris killed for huhari's sake is not enough for his sorry live?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Arosa(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2012
PDP is indeed a party of/for demons. How can a sane person say that the killing of innocent men, women and children is fighting for justice.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by frankdon(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2012
We are finished! Onye ga- azọpụta anyị n'aka ndi ọnụ ọbara a?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Arosa(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2012
In the mind of a baboon injustice = justice.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by doctokwus: 8:56pm On May 16, 2012
No one shd wish d old man death;dat will b lenient;we all shd rather,as d chinese wud say,wish him 2live in interesting times,by him living longer,only den wud he understand what justice means;when innocent souls,very close to u,are cut in dere prime by devilish souls.The likes of Bamanga Tukur,aided by d most inept president dis country will ever produce are y we are in d deepest shit any country can ever be in.May d "justice" of BH visit his household,just like it has visited those of thousands of fathers,mothers,men,women& children.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Arosa(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2012
linsa01:

the i.d.i.o.t old dude has just confirmed the origin of boko-PDP. May God punish all his generation. Who caused them the hunger? No be their leaders like him? Why must innocent souls suffer for their leaders failure to put food on their table? I'm boiling right now. Awon olori buruku, ole, alai lanu.

I thought I'am the only one mad at this. angry angry angry This old fukker should please do us all a favor and resign.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by lookmangiw(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2012
As usual reuben abati is compiling his press briefing now and he will come out and say that the man was quoted out of context.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by bobbyjabo: 9:05pm On May 16, 2012
How can Nigeria be a better country when we have these kind of people as leaders Have been saying this and i will continue to say it 'The northerners are Nigeria's problem' Boko Haram are killing innocent people and his calling it JUSTICE!!!Who knows maybe his one of the people behind them....I cant wait for the CIA prediction on Nigeria to come true...I seriously dont have faith in Nigeria again! having these sort of brainless people as leaders.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by otokx(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2012
PDP magic
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by otunba9ja: 9:16pm On May 16, 2012
gabman700: It seems the Northern PDP elites are tired of GEJ, i jst pity him(GEJ) for contesting on a wrong platform(PDP).

I WISH YOU CAN TELL US OR LIST ONLY 5 QUALITIES THAT GEJ POSSESS TO RUN THIS GOVERNMENT.......TO ME YOU SOUND LIKE A SUPPORTER OR A SYMPATHIZER BUT THE GUY LOVES HIS PARTY AND HIS CO-CORRUPT MINDED POLITHIEFCIANS THAN HE LOVES YOU OR NIGERIA.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by pcicero(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2012
Quote of the year- 'Boko Haram is another name for justice'- Bamanga Tukur

Now I expect the Boko Haram operatives to be emboldened by this and more bombings and senseless killings will follow. And Jonathan will be as clueless as ever!
Cry, my beloved country...goodbye Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Festus Sam Okotie-eboh: Nigeria`s Most Flamboyant Politician / IGP Ibrahim Idris Sues Saraki, Senate Over N120b Bribery Allegations Against Him / "Amaechi Is Irresponsible" – Igbo Leaders Of Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.