Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (14426 Views)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Josper201: 8:46am On May 17, 2012
It's now I understand that this socalled pdp are people deceiving people,this man should tender apology or be the next target for the bokoist.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by noiseless: 9:10am On May 17, 2012
@GOODLUCK EBELEMI AZIKIWE JONATHAN & OTHER NAIVE "IGBO POLICTICIANS". No northern muslim should be trusted, their silence means only one thing and that is underground support for the jihadist, whether they are members of whatever party or members of whatever security agency. There is no point in GEJ being naive what he should be doing now is to give the maximum support to the likes aunt ANNKIO BRIGGS, ASARI DOKUBO & others who has been calling on NDIGBO to break away with NIGER DELTA, because there no point wasting time,energy and lives pleasing these murderers and their agents from the south. And if GEJ go on thinking that the purpose of God making it possible for him find himself in "aso rock" is for him to be doing other useless things and not to empower in order to actualise that N.DELTA/NDIGBO REPUBLIC or whatever name the people wish, then he will live to regret every bit of his inactions to help. GEJ those people around you in the name of northern allies are nothing but bunch of murderering spies who would not even wait to celebrate your down fall or death, can't you see? do you really think you wont be safer and respected among your people and neighbours? you and your southern allies, what is it that you have in the uneccessary war zone that you can't be doubled in your region? do you really think that these jihadist and their treacherous angets will ever see you and anyone from your region as equal? how about your kids do really think they wont suffer the same fate long after? GOODLUCK EBELEMI AZIKIWE JONATHAN, GOODLUCK EBELEMI AZIKIWE JONATHAN YOU MUST BREAK THE NECK OF THIS FAKE & OPRESSIVE "ONE NIGERIA".

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Henritwist(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2012
what is d relationship between hunger, injustice, kiling of innocent people nd burning of churches. Turku. U dnt have any fact. U must be a sponsorer
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by maclatunji: 9:25am On May 17, 2012
valacious: Only in Nigeria will killing of innocent southerners and christians be endorsed as deserved justice!

More Muslims have been killed- Petty dumbness it is when you reduce Boko Haram to "Southerners and Christians" as being the only victims.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Beync(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2012
calaway:

DOE THAT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO KILL SOUTHERNERS/CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH?
. Not at all,we r saying same thing. they are only displaying their madness beco their zoning arrangement no longer stands and there no going back. This is democracy they should allow the right person frm any zone to rule.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Ngwakwe: 9:41am On May 17, 2012
In all fairness, PDP as a party has nothing to do with Boko Haram but most Islamic members of PDP/CPC/ACN/DPP/ANPP will always side with them either out of fear (rendering apologies in national daily at the request of BOKO Boys) or in solidarity for their people-hood as I have not seen, read or heard any southern PDP governor, PDP Senator, PDP member of House of Representation or South PDP Assembly who is sympathetic to Boko Haram actions and killings.

I know for sure that Most Northern PDP, ACN, CPC and some northern party members and most Muslims in the north are sympathetic with the Bokos. What shall we say when Osun State governor (ACN)came to their defence and advocated for the ministry of Boko Haram, again Asari Dokubo if not that GEJ is Ijaw will openly side his Muslim Ummah, so let stop politicizing which party is behind Boko Haram and speak out against it in unison without apportioning blame, let our collective voices be heard far and wide for the dead innocent NYSC members and our relatives that are slaughtered by these beasts in the name of religion of which they declared as their stated objectives
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Beync(f): 10:03am On May 17, 2012
maclatunji:

More Muslims have been killed- Petty dumbness it is when you reduce Boko Haram to "Southerners and Christians" as being the only victims.
. How many mosque did boko haram bomb in the north apart from churches and sports center and meeting halls?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 10:12am On May 17, 2012
Boko haram a sect capable of paying millions to guilible subjects to volunteer as suicide bombers doesn't sound like group protesting poverty and injustice to me. These northern mofos think we are stupid? BH has massive financial base and ascribing their activities to unequal distribution of resources is pretty lame. Which part of the country has been in charge of these resources the most since independence, the north of course. These pr.icks should blame their phucking selves for their underdevelopments. Skunks!

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by uncleb(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2012
Another name for BH is justice, That is PDP National Chairman.

Azazi could not have been wrong.

BH= PDP
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Demdem(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2012
Tukur is now the spokesman of evil boko the same way the retardeen is for mend. Yet Eediots will have issue with azazi's statement which categorically stated that pdp is boko.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by hasyak(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2012
BH, some might not know the real reasons behind BH, they are the long oppressed and marginalised member of the society, and now the have a way of showing their anger under the guise of religion. People ask why are some of the leaders in the north not coming out to condemn them? the truth is that they are SCARED.

BH people see the society as if the educated have conspire against them to keep oppressing them, i believe thats where the name BH name came from.

For long time i saw this coming, because if you keep oppressing a person one day he will react one way or the other? can you imagine growing up begging for food every day? You only eat remnants with insults, you are only useful when it comes to menial jobs or as political thug, no one wants to associate with you?

This Almagiris have long been oppressed and neglected in the society and now they have grown to see the society as its enemy. they have no value for life since they have never been cared for, so why will they care for you? with no guidance they tend to indulge in drugs to keep them away from their reality and crime for survival.

With no education, they are easily manipulated using religion as a tool, as it is said religion is the poor mans opium.

So to some extend i will agree with Bamanga, they believe they are fighting for justice in their own way.

what got us to this level? i will blame the society first and the govt. second.
we as individual, we should have assisted and cared for them and the govt should have encourage them to go school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Myself2(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2012
Bamanga Tukur is a coward that is only sucking up to the terrorists
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by vanstanzy(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2012
Well there u have it peops, this Northerners aint gonna fight Boko Haram for ya. There are actually supporters and sponsors everywhere in the North. When a Northerner dies what they say in Hausa/ Fulani is that Allah Willed it so. So that is just their core belief and u can do nothing about it. Check out what one of the Northern governors said when corp members where brutally murdered in his state, remember?
Terrorists are meant to be smoked out like RATS! that they are and not bargained with, period. So for those calling on FG to bargain with Boko Haram have a re-think. Its their belief to die killing infidels "non-northern muslims and christians" too. Any unintended persons of theirs that goes along with the dead, then their Allah willed it so.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by badesco(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2012
The man is trying to safe his own head and that of his family if not he will definitely incur the wrath of Boko Bombers. Bammanga Tukur is not a good leader and he should be prevailed upon to resign now.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2012
Is fighting for justice killing innocent people? Bamangar Tukur, if you don't have anything keep shut.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by cindyrella(f): 4:18pm On May 17, 2012
Since when did bombing of churches and killing of innocent people become justice? What justice is the evil man even talking about??
I guess boko haram has not killed any of his friends or family member, that is why he still has mouth to talk rubbish mtcheeeeeew.......
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2012
Okah indicted GEJ, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was a drowning man trying to hang on to anything. Azazi said it in another way, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was misinterpreted. Buhari said it in another form, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was anarchist and should be put away forever. Now Tukur, incumbent PDP national chairman has said the worst of all, my brothers from the South South and South East are saying he's old and senile. My people from South South and South East, look inward and realise that Nigeria is greater than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Bebetu(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2012
Please, when making your judgement about the North, know that all this rubbish is happening via just one faction in the North. Know that there're innocent citizens and christians in the North as well.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Demdem(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2012
maasoap: Okah indicted GEJ, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was a drowning man trying to hang on to anything. Azazi said it in another way, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was misinterpreted. Buhari said it in another form, my brothers from the South South and South East said he was anarchist and should be put away forever. Now Tukur, incumbent PDP national chairman has said the worst of all, my brothers from the South South and South East are saying he's old and senile. My people from South South and South East, look inward and realise that Nigeria is greater than GEJ.

True words from a true Ndigbo.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2012
So Mr Abati the Retardeen spokesman we are waiting
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Bestlyf: 9:34am On May 18, 2012
amosy007: This only affirm azazi s claim of pdp is boko-ram and boko-ram is pdp..
Imagine d whole pdp chairman saying dis kinda trash... I think he z high on sum kinda "tuwo" before saying those trash
Just imagine. Why should a whole national chairman of pdp making excuses for the action of boko haram, even to the essence of interpreting their name to be injustice. I'm scare this hoko haram stuff is a political busines in which human lives are used to trade. Listen to him: when a man is hungry he'll be angry. What nonsense. Are they the only ones hungry?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Bestlyf: 9:42am On May 18, 2012
Henritwist: what is d relationship between hunger, injustice, kiling of innocent people nd burning of churches. Turku. U dnt have any fact. U must be a sponsorer
His statement leaves us no doubt.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Bestlyf: 9:53am On May 18, 2012
hasyak: BH, some might not know the real reasons behind BH, they are the long oppressed and marginalised member of the society, and now the have a way of showing their anger under the guise of religion. People ask why are some of the leaders in the north not coming out to condemn them? the truth is that they are SCARED.

BH people see the society as if the educated have conspire against them to keep oppressing them, i believe thats where the name BH name came from.

For long time i saw this coming, because if you keep oppressing a person one day he will react one way or the other? can you imagine growing up begging for food every day? You only eat remnants with insults, you are only useful when it comes to menial jobs or as political thug, no one wants to associate with you?

This Almagiris have long been oppressed and neglected in the society and now they have grown to see the society as its enemy. they have no value for life since they have never been cared for, so why will they care for you? with no guidance they tend to indulge in drugs to keep them away from their reality and crime for survival.

With no education, they are easily manipulated using religion as a tool, as it is said religion is the poor mans opium.

So to some extend i will agree with Bamanga, they believe they are fighting for justice in their own way.

what got us to this level? i will blame the society first and the govt. second.
we as individual, we should have assisted and cared for them and the govt should have encourage them to go school.
Who stopped the almajiris from going to school? Is the society made up of just christians that in expressing their greviences its only churches they bomb? Education at a point was more free in the north than any other part of the country. Why didn't they go to school?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by mandai01(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2012
This is the height of insensitivity and arrant stupidity. A man like Tukur will open his mouth to say that Boko Haram are fighting for justice and there can be no peace unless there is justice. What rubbish!!! this is the height of stupidity, the churches that are burnt and other Southerners killed are then presumed to be the corrupts ones in that argument and not the government and their people.While their people who have ruled the country for over 70% of independent years are not.

No sensible man will say it is because a man has no food in his belly that made him to purchase a gun to shoot other hungry people without preying on them, all these Hausa leaders are the ones funding them and they would rather give them money for guns than give them jobs or capitals. they would rather sponsor their knowledge of bombs making than encourage them to use the knowledge for productive reasons.

One other thing i know is that those guys are like sheep. They only "rankadede" their leaders, it is a political move to spook well meaning Nigerians and we know you people are behind it. The most wonderful thing you have said Baba Tukur is that of acknowledging that your party PDP has ochestrated it all.

We know this yet it is good we also heard it from you. My advice: stop wasting lives and playing with lives as if Nigeria were your play ground because God loves this country and one day the table will turn. and ur case... ur case will be worse than that of Obasanjo and his regret of not renovating prisons
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by hakanai(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2012
All this fools saying northern.He Bamanga was voted by a cross section of the PDP in Nigeria not just north.GEJ a southerner or supposedly anti-boko haram crusader nominated him,ensured he won.Alot of GEJ supporters on NL jumped in jubilation that there GEj has acquired PDP whole since na em candidate win.Now the candidate has voiced his position on the BH issue.In the process reason or sympathize with the misguided BH goons and there quest.That brings me to this question,are this North haters daft or what?Can't you see the writing on the wall?Na dem dem again !!! Aka PDP like Azazi mentioned and a whole lot PDP gurus and grand leader GEJ.Why always bring the north in.Na GEJ personal person without doubt.NA GEJ stooge.SO how come the north takes the blame?For his comment about PDP and governance of a nation they ruined angry angry angry angry
That reminds when ever did GEj or sambo visit Borno to see the level of carnage or boost troop moral in the state.I mean even Obama and Bush dey enter Iraq and Afghanistan once in a while to check what is happening in a foreign land that is not USA.Since they have interest in the nations and have troops there.Not to talk of your own domain and place of control.If Obj made it there and back,how come the president of Nigeria will not be able to visit and come back quietly.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by noiseless: 2:59pm On May 18, 2012
What makes him igbo?
Demdem:

True words from a true Ndigbo.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by ste4reel(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2012
And now they will say they dont know the people behind Boko Haram?!
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Demdem(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2012
noiseless: What makes him igbo?

My friend face front and the topic of discussion.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by x2ylove60(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2012
bombing church is that one justice all of you should go and sleep coos u are part of them u people know your plane
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by dj5naira(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2012
The only heroes that fought for justice were

The Justice League Team! WTF are bokoharam fighting for?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by SamIkenna: 9:22pm On May 24, 2012
Is Boko Haram really fighting injustice? or are they another extremist, bigoted, dangerous, and implacable murderous religious organization seeking to dorminate and enslave people of different ancestry and faith? If trully BH is fighting for justice, what is their justice critical point at which they'll lay down arms and accept they've achieved it? Is this critical point - instant death, dormination, or enslavement of people outside Northwest and Northeast?

We're living in uncertain and dangerous times, and its even more dangerous given the number of respected and highly placed Nigerians who have either selfishly or naively given legitimacy to an indefensible war against innocent Nigerians. These innocent Nigerians dont even know the location of Aso Rock yet they're the ones dying in this "Boko Haram's war against injustice."

Boko Haram didnt start today, it started way before 1945, the only little confusion now is that in 1940s it had a different name and make-up, nontheless it had the same agenda and purpose. This idea that Nigeria's criminal Boko Haram is for justice might gain traction if we dont tell Bamanga Tukur and his likes that BH is criminal and we wont let them push down this idiocy down our throat.

Read more from Dailytrust: https://www.nairaland.com/940402/according-bamanga-tukur-boko-haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday / Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.