Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (14427 Views)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by poj(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2012
One thing pple ve failed to realise s d fact that the fear of boko haram s d bgnin of wsdom; the northern leaders r watching their tongue to avoid been penciled down for attack. Guess ds might ve explain tukurs hypocritic statemnt of injustice.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by lumeneng22: 9:24pm On May 16, 2012
Indeed the jaguda groups are hungry,no food on their table, but they can afford to buy bomb, guns nd other armunations. Who be fool?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2012
Kolababa: The INJUSTICE they are talking about is that you people bungled the zoning arrangement when it was the turn of the north.
u hit the bulls eye. Truth is even the president's close associates from the north are not happy with the bungling of the zoning arrangement by GEJ. That being said, does such perceived 'injustice' now give right to murdering innocent southerners?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2012
for all of yopu playing politics with this boko haram issues along side thier sympathizers, i pray ur families and loved one will be bombed too nand be collateral for the politicians.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Ndalimam: 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
not buharia again, it's the PDP Boss him salf, dropin sheet now it's clare that PDP Is the brain behind BH.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: You People never cease to amazing me when the POLICE AND ARMY are enjoying killing unarmed and innocent boko haram members and their family(even showing it world wide) no one said a thing, chiristian and majority of the southners are happy about it, forgeting that what ever goes around most come's around, what tukur said is true the FG has done them injustice and even the most evil person know this, as for now nigeria has become a jungle surviving only by the fittes,(couse even the armies forget the police are sceared now) remember what THE GREAT HITLER SAID "THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT DESERVE TO LIVE BUT THOSE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT DID NOT DESERVE TO LIVE" shikenan!

I strongly advise u to re-read this ur post. Does it make sense??
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by gabman700: 9:50pm On May 16, 2012
[/b][b][color=][/color]
Fornorth: You People never cease to amazing me when the POLICE AND ARMY are enjoying killing unarmed and innocent boko haram members and their family(even showing it world wide) no one said a thing, chiristian and majority of the southners are happy about it, forgeting that what ever goes around most come's around, what tukur said is true the FG has done them injustice and even the most evil person know this, as for now nigeria has become a jungle surviving only by the fittes,(couse even the armies forget the police are sceared now) remember what THE GREAT HITLER SAID "THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT DESERVE TO LIVE BUT THOSE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT DID NOT DESERVE TO LIVE" shikenan!

i can only ascertain ur region frm ur name. Pple lyk u ar really potential terrorists waitin 2 b equipd by ur no-vision Leaders.
Ur Tukur who cld nt even provide u a good educational platform is suddenly finding his long lost voice. I only pity ur likes bastardizing d comment of the Führer wit ur
(THOSE WHO DOESN'T WANT.... ). U had better plead wit ur blood thirsty leaders 2 provide u " THE BEST LEGACY" rather than EXPLOSIVES.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by AnointedEmmy234(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]. They told us that Boko Haram means Westhern ''Education is Forbiding''. We were never told that it means ''Injustice is Forbiding''. Or have Boko Haram changed their mission and vision over-night? The word injustice means an unfair treatment. So, with what boko haram had done to those innocent corpers during the post election crisis are we going to say that its a fair treatment? All the churches, media house, UN office, car parks, schools etc, is that a fair treatment. Let them come out from their hiding and tell Nigerians their problems. They should stop being babaric. As for the PDP chairman, now we can see the rope that ties these muslims, and hausas together. They have beginning to expose themselves. Very soon they will fight themselves and at the end we will not hear of Boko Haram again. Probably, they want to stylishly come out for negotiation with the federal government. Its an error to know that our politicians who come out to give promises to us on security are even the sponsors of these babaric act. What a slap on our face.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2012
Beync: . Buhari can come and take sorry under my foot. The innocent coppers ur almijiris killed for huhari's sake is not enough for his sorry live?

Chai, and this one is educated o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by bhajo(f): 10:52pm On May 16, 2012
malc619: Dis guy's IQ is @ d same level with GEJ

I concur!
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by bhajo(f): 10:58pm On May 16, 2012
Kolababa: The INJUSTICE they are talking about is that you people bungled the zoning arrangement when it was the turn of the north.

Who are the "you people"? Am I the confused PDP trying to confuse the whole nation?
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by truth4meal(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2012
Am patiently waiting for Abati's response 2mao abi dis revelation is not weighty enuf for his ill lines and waste of plain papers
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by porka: 12:02am On May 17, 2012
SUDDENLY, SUDDENLY SUDDENLY SUDDENLY (apology to D'Banj/Don Jazzy)

Suddenly, they are coming out one after another.

Have they suddenly realized their folly?

Is the blood of the innocent people they have murdered in cold blood tormenting them?

Is the international community (read Britain and America) coming after them?

There must be something behind this suddenly show of face of BH sponsors.

From Buhari, to El-Rufai now to Bamanga Tukur...

I am still watching
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Detongue: 12:23am On May 17, 2012
Were does dis boboon call Tukur emerge from. He called d babaric act of bh justice? Dis goat head must b examined
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 12:40am On May 17, 2012
"“ Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Boko Haram is another name for justice." angry I think this man was drunk when he spewed this rubbish. angry
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 1:10am On May 17, 2012
Anyway we shouldn't blame this guy, but I think the problem is from our fake leaders and political animals who called themselves pdp. These guys are just coughing out statement to cover up themselves so that boko guys won't mark their voice statement. What is injustice, even a little child today kmows the meaning of boko haram that education is a saying I think they have proved with the recent institution bombing, how is injustice affected them, when they are bombing churches killing innocent people that are not even the ones presiding over the law, when are we going to stop this unuseful statement by this political leaders. Boko haram have no good mission or fighting for something else than to fight christians and turn down the govt of GEJ, they have back bone who are people in power. The issue of poverty, that's the nature of arab countries in general, all they want is to eat now, no plan for the future. Only few that manage to remove themselves out of this idea are their God fathers, when an igbo man , yoruba man is trying to make sure he send his children to school, you will see the almajiri with their father carrying a small bowl saying adura agba because they are very lazy. They just need some money to eat today and n concern with tomorrow. That is why it is easy for bokoharam to just finalised on the agreement that he would kill him as suicide bomber. I know and you too know that 2015 will not be easy except goodluck declare the support for northern leaders. Thanks you can read my blog for biz update follow the link below
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by honeric01(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2012
porka: SUDDENLY, SUDDENLY SUDDENLY SUDDENLY (apology to D'Banj/Don Jazzy)

Suddenly, they are coming out one after another.

Have they suddenly realized their folly?

Is the blood of the innocent people they have murdered in cold blood tormenting them?

Is the international community (read Britain and America) coming after them?

There must be something behind this suddenly show of face of BH sponsors.

From Buhari, to El-Rufai now to Bamanga Tukur...

I am still watching

Even with the whole of nairaland + google + www, you still do not have any sensible thing to say concerning what's on ground?

Were you not on earth when JONATHAN said boko haram are in his government? were you sleeping when all the people indicted so far so good have all come from PDP where Jonathan belong? were you without ears when Azazi said Boko haram came into existed through PDP? where you sleeping? were you? How else do you want to be educated to know that PDP and terror are like Bread and Butter? How did Buhari name suddenly become PDP just because he repeated IN A BOLD way what all the PDP killers have been saying? You need to be flogged by 200 veteran (certified) mad women from yabaleft grin
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 2:19am On May 17, 2012
What a cheap talk! He must be frustrated.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Onlytruth(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2012
These Northerners never fail to show their power crazed chauvinism. This is the time for GEJ to dig in and bring the entire thieving, cheating and religious extremist-driven Nigeria to its knees.

[size=22pt]SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE DIVIDE NIGERIA!!![/size]
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Onlytruth(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2012
This is particularly why I HATE PDP WITH A STRONG PASSION.
PDP represents Nigeria -a perennially dysfunctional entity. Can anyone tell me what PDP stands for?
I know that CPC is Boko Haram = AL-QUEDA in masks. I know that ACN is a YORUBA party seeking to form Oduduwa nation without shedding blood; I laugh at them though. lol undecided
But what does PDP stand for?
If PDP stands for Nigerian unity, then why does it have a terrorist sympathizer as its national chairman?
Why is the Vice President stabbing his boss in the back by saying that Yar adua would have fixed electricity. What is he still doing in government as VP? Is he a lame duck? If his boss can't fix electricity, he should be ashamed and quietly step down as VP.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Onlytruth(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2012
I don't know which upset me more. The presidential spokesman said that the Jonathan government has completed hundreds of almajiri Islamic schools in the North. I started to wonder. When was the last time a president of Nigeria built any school in the East? For how long would I have to stay in a country where a section of the country feels it is owed a perennial debt by others? As far as when I was a kid, the federal government spent more money in the North to provide free education than in the East. I paid school fees in secondary school while my northern counterparts had FREE education.
I was only lucky to have a "free" university education because I attended a federal university; but when we got to the youth service camp, I found out that my Northern counterparts had BURSARY throughout their study. I DID NOT.
So, in spite of all these years of preferential treatment to the North, how can any sane human being allege that Boko Haram is fighting against injustice? What injustice?

Nna, if I ever thought that Nigeria can be one, I am now 100% sure that it can NEVER be one.
Nonsense! angry
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by deekseen(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2012
GEJ and Bamanga Tukur, thanks for removing this BIG plank from my eyes. I almost wanted to fight people whenever they said the GEJ-led PDP administration knew something about Boko Haram. I guess the handwriting was always on the wall, but i chose to read the ones of the oppositions.

If GEJ went against his godfather (OBJ) to ensure Bamanga Tukur got elected as the PDP National chairman, and now Bamanga Tukur is justifying the terrorist activities of Boko Haram, then i won't be surprised if GEJ legalises these terrorist activities.

It is now clear that PDP = Boko Haram. No wonder GEJ said terrorist activities happen elsewhere in the world and is not new, and that we should learn to live with it.

Reuben Abati can't get clever on this one. No more media propaganda, the truth is now NAKED.

My problem is why they chose innocent souls; From the trader to the religious, to the academician and the journalist. The target is increasing.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Rhino5dm: 5:40am On May 17, 2012
. . .APGA stands for what? Pathetic low life Ibo bigot.

Onlytruth: This is particularly why I HATE PDP WITH A STRONG PASSION.
PDP represents Nigeria -a perennially dysfunctional entity. Can anyone tell me what PDP stands for?
I know that CPC is Boko Haram = AL-QUEDA in masks. I know that ACN is a YORUBA party seeking to form Oduduwa nation without shedding blood; I laugh at them though. lol undecided
But what does PDP stand for?
If PDP stands for Nigerian unity, then why does it have a terrorist sympathizer as its national chairman?
Why is the Vice President stabbing his boss in the back by saying that Yar adua would have fixed electricity. What is he still doing in government as VP? Is he a lame duck? If his boss can't fix electricity, he should be ashamed and quietly step down as VP.

Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 5:54am On May 17, 2012
And that foolish Abati is yet to issue 'press release' on this? See how he called Gen. Buhari all sort of names. PDP? Hmmm
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Parnassuss(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2012
bhajo:

Who are the "you people"? Am I the confused PDP trying to confuse the whole nation?

Abi oh! First, we are one nation (under the rule of the north of course) now "we people" are despised for choosing our own man! I didn't choose GEJ but if Nigeria didn't want another northerner who the hfuck is Bamanga Tukur or any idiot to say otherwise! GEJ was a popular decision and would have won without rigging! Hfuck anybody who goes around killing people cause they are too bitchy to face reality. BH should be hunted and butchered, every last one. Lull them to false sense of security them kill. Every last one.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by shizzle11(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2012
Oh Bamanga, thou at silly, just trying to curry favour and be in the good books of the north, its a pity! Injustice indeed. SMH
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 6:44am On May 17, 2012
ae you suprised - this is what happens when a govt decides to dole out money to terrorists

this is the pandora's box opened by amnesty
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Kachi01: 7:21am On May 17, 2012
What some people fail to understand is that boko haram is a group of islamic jihadist with the aim of islamising nigeria and every muslim( fanatic) suports the cause. Didn't they tell christians to leave the north? Whe the US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, there was a solidarity riot in kano in suport of Al' Qaeda and people were killed. Every nothern muslim, no matter the party he/she belongs is either a member or sympathises with boko haram and their born to rule mentality croses party line.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by gegee(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2012
That aboki nigger has gone senile fighting injustice indeed.bombing churches and killing christians that's how they fight injustice ?! shocked this is the craziest country in all of Gods earth
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by Nobody: 8:25am On May 17, 2012
S@NNiE:
Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice.

According to him, many Nigerians feel aggrieved and seek various means of airing their grievances.

Tukur, who spoke in Abuja on Tuesday when he received members of the party from Gombe State, said there must be justice in the country for peace to reign.

He however regretted that the activities of the sect were preventing some northerners from travelling to their home states.

Tukur said there was no way angry people would control their anger when there was nothing on their stomachs.

He said, “Let there be peace in the North so that we can have security.

“We can’t even travel again because of the insecurity in the region. Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Boko Haram is another name for justice.

“People feel aggrieved. They are angry because they are hungry. Unless we remove the hunger, we too may not be able to rest.

“We should remember that a child who says his mother would not sleep will also not sleep.”

The former governor of old Gongola State said he accepted to be honoured by the members of the party from the North-East on Saturday in his village because he wanted people know that things were not working well with the people in rural areas.

He said, “People would be wondering why I took the reception to my village in Jada. And they would be asking why not a place like Abuja, where we have good roads and all that.

“I did so, so that people would know what is happening in rural areas. Those that were there must have seen the bad roads. We must help people who cannot help themselves.

“That is why we are in government. You cannot do anything unless you are committed to it. We must build this party on equity and justice.”

Earlier, Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwanbo, who led the delegation said the members came to show their loyalty to the leadership of the party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/

If Boko Haram is fighting for justice by actualy comiting grievious injustice, imagine what will happen in Nigeria if all of Boko Harams victims and their people also decide to fight for justice by using the same style that Boko Haram is now using.

There is more to this Boko Haram issue than meets the eye. That is very clear.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by FEMARY1: 8:35am On May 17, 2012
Fighting for justice.Nawa oo.
Re: Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur by 1025: 8:38am On May 17, 2012
i still remember the other time when jonathan mentioned tenure elongation, when nigerians began to call for his head, he told us that the idea was not his brain child.
still fresh in our minds is the fuel subsidy problems which jonathan later said the governors betrayed him.
now that everybody is speaking in the same line, i hope joe will not turn back to say pdp betrayed him?
he is simply acting like a toy.
the mouth piece of pdp is saying that boko haram is fighting against jonathan who is injustice.
is pdp a house divided against itself?
was buhari wrong in his statements. time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron / Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.