Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

She Doesn't Believe In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Doesn't Believe In The Bible (2390 Views)

Wow! Greatest Response To A Man Who Said He Doesn't Believe There Is A God! / Any Nigerian Girl Who Doesn't Believe In A God? / Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 19, 2007
Horus:

Because of the Caucasian and his Bible,no one has been able to really unite the African in any considerable numbers, and it is also WHY the people of African descent have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. With the help of the Caucasian, Leviathan (the God of the Caucasians) hypnotized the African with its magic powers and SEALED the hypnosis with spi­ritual ignorance and racial indifference, and the only way the spell can be broken and the African be free again and free in­deed is that the spiritual ignorance be destroyed by spiritual knowledge and understanding, and the racial indifference be de­stroyed by racial knowledge and understanding. It is futile trying to free hypnotized people without using the magic formula that will reverse the hypnotic spell which is keeping them in captivity. Part of the magic formula to reverse or destroy the evil hypnotic

I could not resist grin grin
Dude, are you serious? ?. . really? ?

wait. . you must be joking. . right? ?

Or maybe paranoid
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ davidylan and kobojunkie, I appreciate everything you guys have said and I agree with most of it.  It's not so much as "bible beating" her. It's just that when she calls and wants encouragement, that's all I have to give her. I won't give any advice on how to deal with a female!!  lipsrsealed I'll be there for her b/c of how close we were, but I can't let go of her like I want.  I know she's in NY, but I don't want to be associated with those spirits. We use to hang out b4 she left. When I was around her I felt the pull of those spirits and they were STRONG.  shocked She told me when she was with her first lesbian that she felt a spirit jump on her!!!  That's what helped me distance myself from her the first time. Basically, I'm tired of dealing with it. Up and down, Up and down that's all it is, but it's also her and how she acts.  As of about three weeks ago she's move into her own apartment.  I don't know if this will last, but I'll continure to pray that she is on the rode back.  She knows the word. She knows what she's doing is wrong. These are her decisions.

@David, on the friends sticking together, we've been through a LOT.  I went through a lot of depression in college for about 2 yrs. When another close friend of ours told her to stop hanging around me, she didn't. I also agree that it's harder to come back after you've fell.  We use to always talk about what heaven would be like or if we'd know weather or not our friends and family made it up there and such.  smiley . It goes deeper than friendship. I think we have a soul tie.  Is that bad??  We use to always talk about it.  We've outlasted a lot of friends. My thing was, that if you're not going in God's direction, I'm not going in yours, so I distanced myself. They didn't like it, but they were into stuff I wasn't. Surround yourself with like minded ppl. She's the only one that I can't let go of.
             Now, this is dealing with my soul and my relationship with God!! I will continue to distance myself, but I can't be as close and I was with her, but I'll continue to pray. Thanks everyone!!  grin
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by IDINRETE: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ Coco29
Topic the bible is a load of bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and has nothing to do with THE MOST HIGH

who you be sef? how do you know that the bible is a load of bullshit,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2007
Heh. You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Pathetic. The truth is that you're a terrible friend.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ Seun,

Excuse me?? angry How do you figure that?? Unless you're going to sprout all that MESS about lesbianism not being a spirit and that she chose to be it and I should except her the way she is, yada, yada, yada. undecided A true friend is concerned about the decisions that another friend makes b/c they want each other to prosper in the Lord. grin You're not a Christian anymore, so I know you don't agree or fully understand. She needs my friendship and prayers right now, but the line can only go so far, especially if you KNOW that person isn't trying. You have to want to get help before anyone else can help you. kiss
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
Topic the bible is a load of bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and has nothing to do with THE MOST HIGH
The Most High is NOT interrested in Bible readers.
Yes the bible is a load of bullshit and craps!! grin
Dude, are you serious? ?. . really? ?

wait. . you must be joking. . right? ?
I am serious and I am not joking.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
Horus:

The Most High is NOT interrested in Bible readers.

You people are obtuse. The phrase "the Most High" is used exclusively in the bible . . . how can you claim to know the Most High and deny the very book where He is first introduced?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Horus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2007
The phrase "the Most High" is used exclusively in the bible . . .
Not Correct .The phrase "The Most High" Predate the Bible.The phrase was used in Ancient Egyptian language and Sumerian.He is ANU.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2007
Horus:

Not Correct .The phrase "The Most High" Predate the Bible.The phrase was used in Ancient Egyptian language and Sumerian.He is ANU.

I very much doubt that the phrase predates the bible. The phrase was in use as far back as almost 6000yrs ago during the time of Abraham . . . unless you can prove without doubt that Anu predates biblical history. Besides where is this phrase used in relation to Anu? Can you show us?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Horus(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
unless you can prove without doubt that Anu predates biblical history
Anu is The Most High Himself,he Predate the creation,he Predate any words.
6000yrs ago is Nothing for Anu.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
Horus:

Anu is The Most High Himself,he Predate the creation,he Predate any words.
6000yrs ago is Nothing for Anu.

Is there anywhere that Anu is specifically refered to as the most high? Most high of what? his anus?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2007
This thread has been hijacked and sidetracked by this Horus troll. .

Abeg start a thread with your own Topic make I come dissect this your nonsense argument

your talk borders on the paranoid/psychotic

Horus:

Because of the Caucasian and his Bible,no one has been able to really unite the African in any considerable numbers, and it is also WHY the people of African descent have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. With the help of the Caucasian, Leviathan (the God of the Caucasians) hypnotized the African with its magic powers and SEALED the hypnosis with spi­ritual ignorance and racial indifference, and the only way the spell can be broken and the African be free again and free in­deed is that the spiritual ignorance be destroyed by spiritual knowledge and understanding, and the racial indifference be de­stroyed by racial knowledge and understanding. It is futile trying to free hypnotized people without using the magic formula that will reverse the hypnotic spell which is keeping them in captivity. Part of the magic formula to reverse or destroy the evil hypnotic

Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Horus(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2007
Is there anywhere that Anu is specifically refered to as the most high? Most high of what? his anus?
davidylan,Can you learn to use your mouth to talk instead of using your Anus to talk?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by cgift(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
grin
Horus:

davidylan,Can you learn to use your mouth to talk instead of using your Anus to talk?

dave,pls-ignore-trolls.-Some-kids-find-it-difficult-to-think-rationally.Let his-anu-remain-what-itis-anus
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by olabowale(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Davidylan: Since the Bible has answers for everything under the sun, please tell me what the Bible teachs and comments about the ettiquette of entrying, using and exiting the Bathroom? That should be very simple enough. I have tons of questions for you and i hope the Bible resolves each and every on eof them.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2007
cgift:

grin dave,please-ignore-trolls.-Some-kids-find-it-difficult-to-think-rationally.Let his-anu-remain-what-itis-anus

Bros, Hanus is hereby ignored.  grin

olabowale:

@Davidylan: Since the Bible has answers for everything under the sun, please tell me what the Bible teachs and comments about the ettiquette of entrying, using and exiting the Bathroom? That should be very simple enough. I have tons of questions for you and i hope the Bible resolves each and every on eof them.

baba . . . next you'll be asking us what the bible teaches about how to urinate!  grin
Is there an "ettiquette" about how to use bathrooms? Only empty frauds like the quran contain such nonsense . . . must have something to do with mohammed's laughable theories like the devil hiding in your nose or gaining entry to the body through the private parts. . .

Does the quran teach u how to sneeze?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
Look, if you're not going to be a serious and mature adult about this, then please don't comment. angry It's not needed. Fine another or start your own thread for idiotic ramblings. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by olabowale(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Davidylan: Finally. You bite. So could not resist. I thought the Bible has solution to everything? Very simple matter, you can deal with it. When you are me get together, I will teach you everything, the Bible did not touch up on. Just remind me. Like you said, even how to sneeze!
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
bros olabowale . . . what you are saying makes no sense. the evidence for mohammed's fraud is indicated in the number of very silly "revelations" he claimed to have recieved from allah. The same man who could not produce the torah allah claimed to have sent down, the man who had no idea where he would end up after death is the same one telling you how to urinate?

Does how u urinate have any bearing on whether you go to heaven or hell? Islam, as with other false religions, places way too much emphasis on the physical body . . . which will perish after death. Christianity on the other hand is more interested in your spiritual health!
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Davidylan: Have you heard about the hadith, which says that if the heart is spiritually unhealthy, the whole body is unhealthy? Thats just a hadith. The Qur'an abounds in spirituality. It talks about the heart, the eyes and ears of disbelievers, though physically functioning, but spiritually dead. The whole Qur'an is about encouraging people to do good and shun evil. There are stories to support the arguments.

The point is this, you and me are friends. I want you to finish your exams, and then we will have a very hearty conversation. You may also call me this thanksgiving holiday. I can wait to hear your voice. I know yourTiger is untamed. I have plenty of raw meat to quell the growling.

I wish you well on all that you do.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by dafidixone(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2007
There is demonic influence around her. God do not condemn "Love" among two people but God condemn "Sex" among some two people.

Prayer of faith will work for her.

Pray hard. grin
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ dafidixone, I agree. She once told me that she's been fighting with this spirit every since she was younger, like junior high maybe, but she said she got tired of fighting and just gave in. I think it made the spirit stronger when she was experimenting with her first lesbian and she said she felt a spirit jump on her. We were roommates at the time and I tried to stay around her and be a positive influence, but she did what she wanted to do. It's in Gods hands.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Coco29(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
@davidylan

fk u  The most high refers to he who is above all

the bible is fake

people like u are mentally enslaved by a book

just and ex

it says that Jesus is the first born of all creation, that means, he was there before he was put into mary, so where the fk was he then he would have to be part of the trinity but the church would like to tell us other wise.  The story about moses, was just to get us to forget where we came from.

read the story of samson and see how he discribed him self then you can talk.

i was raised in the church on the bible that is why i know it is fake.

every body's got religion but no one have the most high.

so fk u   angry  angry
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by IDINRETE: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
Coco29:

@davidylan

fk u  The most high refers to he who is above all

the bible is fake

people like u are mentally enslaved by a book

just and ex

it says that Jesus is the first born of all creation, that means, he was there before he was put into mary, so where the fk was he then he would have to be part of the trinity but the church would like to tell us other wise.  The story about moses, was just to get us to forget where we came from.

read the story of samson and see how he discribed him self then you can talk.

i was raised in the church on the bible that is why i know it is fake.

every body's got religion but no one have the most high.

so fk u   angry  angry

madam coco please take it easy now dont blow your gasket, that derogatory word (f, word) is not part of your language or your culture

if you know that the bible is fake you can present you argument in a composed and rational manner, 
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Coco29(f): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
IDINRETE:

madam coco please take it easy now don't blow your gasket, that derogatory word (f, word) is not part of your language or your culture

if you know that the bible is fake you can present you argument in a composed and rational manner,

i do not know you but i have all right to cuss that gay stay out of it.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
analyt82 (f)
South Carolina, USA

Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible
« #33 on: November 19, 2007, 06:24 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ davidylan and kobojunkie, I appreciate everything you guys have said and I agree with most of it.  It's not so much as "bible beating" her. It's just that when she calls and wants encouragement, that's all I have to give her. I won't give any advice on how to deal with a female!!   I'll be there for her b/c of how close we were, but I can't let go of her like I want.  I know she's in NY, but I don't want to be associated with those spirits. We use to hang out before she left. When I was around her I felt the pull of those spirits and they were STRONG.   She told me when she was with her first lesbian that she felt a spirit jump on her!!!  That's what helped me distance myself from her the first time. Basically, I'm tired of dealing with it. Up and down, Up and down that's all it is, but it's also her and how she acts.  As of about three weeks ago she's move into her own apartment.  I don't know if this will last, but I'll continure to pray that she is on the rode back.  She knows the word. She knows what she's doing is wrong. These are her decisions.

@David, on the friends sticking together, we've been through a LOT.  I went through a lot of depression in college for about 2 years. When another close friend of ours told her to stop hanging around me, she didn't. I also agree that it's harder to come back after you've fell.  We use to always talk about what heaven would be like or if we'd know weather or not our friends and family made it up there and such.   . It goes deeper than friendship. I think we have a soul tie.  Is that bad??  We use to always talk about it.  We've outlasted a lot of friends. My thing was, that if you're not going in God's direction, I'm not going in yours, so I distanced myself. They didn't like it, but they were into stuff I wasn't. Surround yourself with like minded people. She's the only one that I can't let go of.
            Now, this is dealing with my soul and my relationship with God!! I will continue to distance myself, but I can't be as close and I was with her, but I'll continue to pray. Thanks everyone!!  

Here is the thing. Being a friend is also knowing when to let go and LET GOD do his job. She calls you and tells you this and that. Maybe you need to

1) Let her know ENOUGH is ENOUGH,  if she is not going to do something about her situation, she should stop telling you about it. I personally take a NO CRAP ALLOWED stand when it comes to my friends and they know that if they do not respect me, then there is no need for us to even continue the relationship. You will be surprised to know that even with that hardline approach, I have the same friends today, I have had since high school, most of my friendships have lasted years and still budding but I am very picky when it comes to making new friends.

IF your friend knows that her lifestyle is SIN to you but she continues with it and chooses to continue telling you about it, that to me is a problem.Give you an example, I became a Christian a while back and decided to stay away from fornicating as I came to see it as sin. Do I have friends who fornicate?? I am sure I do. Do they come telling me about it HECK NO,  cause they know that day may be the end of the relationship. Do they know me as friend?? Definitely. Do they know that I will be there for them should things go wrong?? Definitely, 

See, It is clear that you see what your friend does as sin. Now forget this and think of it this way. If your friend was a thief,  Would you sit for hours and have her tell you about what she has stolen and how she stole it,  every other time?? I understand the idea of staying with friends through thick and thin but it is not always one way, it has to be both people working at it TOGETHER.  Your heart already has it that when she calls you, she is telling you of evil things but you just sitting pretending so you will not hurt her. Well, maybe for the good of your relationship with her, you need to tell her how you really feel when she calls to tell you about her relationship woes. Be Honest with her and accept whatever happens next while you work on drawing a line where you can both be friends and not cross each other's boundaries.

There is no easy way to do things. There are more people out there who are PRETEND FRIENDS cause they are afraid to be real with people and in the end, the truth prevails. I would rather have a friend who knows me as I really am and understands than a friend I have to settle with or who settles with me just for friendship sake.  

From what you have said, she already knows what the bible says about it and you already tried telling her on so many occassions. Why not let her know now that you do not have peace listening to her tell you about it but she is free to tell you anything else but that ?? You have to let people fight their own battles on their own and same with your friends. You need to learn to Let go and Let God do his work in the life of your friend according to His own time.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by BlackMamba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
Food for thought:
What is your goal here? Is it a spiritual mandate you must accomplish to secure your own happiness? Are you so engulfed in saving your friend from a fantasy eternal damnation that you wont give a thought to her happiness in real time? If the hope of paradise is an individual reward, why worry so much about it for your friend, or are you worried that her "transgressions" will adversely affect your chances in paradise?
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks Kobojunkie, again. smiley Yes, that I know and I'll think and pray harder on that b/c it's hard to let go of, basically, your sister. I know I have to tell her. I've tried to before and hinted, but never in real detail. Maybe it's time to let her know, cry

@ BlackMamba, my goal is to get others incite on what they think b/c obviously my way hasn't been working too well. Also, you are who you hang around. Again I say, "Two can not walk together unless they agree". You can have many "friends", but the ones you choose to hang in your little circle are the ones you obviously connect with. Who are they to you?? Do you have common goals??, and all that stuff. My few friends all have the common goals that I do and we have been on the same page for a while. This friend and I use to also. We were the closest ones out of all my friends, even though I've known her the least amount of time. Even before she left to go up north, I've been feeling like I don't know her. I can honestly say that I don't, anymore. Prayer is what's left.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
Yes, Prayer is what is left. I have also had to deal with such. People you once thought you knew, become strangers to you the next day. You try to get them to see but instead, the more you do, the more you loose your peace, the more you hurt and your own life is affected in a bad way. Only God can change the heart of a man and so praying for them would be the best we can all do. Yes it is seriously painful but rest assured that if you commit it to God, He is on your side and will see to it that the best comes out of this for you.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by analyt82(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
I agree whole heartedly. smiley That is so true. So So true. What's also sad is that in the mist of trying to save someone whose not interested in being saved again, you lose yourself and I refuse to do that. Thanks. grin
Re: She Doesn't Believe In The Bible by cold(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hmm!Imagine Kobojunkie confessing to turning to christianity & quitting fornication.Those were the days *smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens After Someone Dies? / Does God Really Exist? / Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.