Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text (5846 Views)

Somebody Pls Help: Not Even A Single Job Interview After 2yrs Of Graduating / FUOYE Is Calling / Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Haba! How many writtn test re we goin 2 write 4 dis fuoye job.which 1 is ICT practical test again.well,i didn't apply 4 any of d abovb.i applied 4 a Librarian.stil waitin 4 d interview.pls kp us updated.tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by homebucks: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
haaaaaaaaaaaaa, I just received a text to come for ICT practical written test next week. I applied as accountant.
can someone tell me what is all about?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
home-bucks:
haaaaaaaaaaaaa, I just received a text to come for ICT practical written test next week. I applied as accountant.
can someone tell me what is all about?
Ok, u'l be req. 2 write an essay(not more dan 200 words) & also answer 20 general knowl. multiple choice ?s. All in 45mins. Dats d format 4 d test held last monday & I guess yours 2'll take d same format. Best of luck man!

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pls has anybody gotten text for fuoye interview after the submission of C.V pls help me with latest information
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
i just received an sms to come for the said ICT practical test dis thursday (1st nov). but y all these? i had expected to be called for interview straight ahead. i applied for the post of a principal engineer
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
I receivd an a text dis afternoon dt i'm invited 4 an ICT practical test @ fuoye on 1st Nov.2012.pls has anybdy gone 4 d ICT test b4? How does d test luk like.pls help me wit dis urgent info so dt i can get prepared.tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gudday evryone.I receivd a text dis afternoon dt i'm invited 4 an ICT practical test @ fuoye on 1st Nov.2012.pls has anybdy gone 4 d ICT test b4? How does d test luk like.pls help me wit dis urgent info so dt i can get prepared.tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pls is d essay on d meaning and role of ICT or wat? Wats d subject line of d essay?tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
2767A276..ping me if u av got information, so we can meet there tomorrow
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guys, any news after d ICT tests. Pple wit contacts in FUOYE shld kindly update us o! Best of luck 2 evry1.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Any update yet?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2012
Pls any news after d ICT test.ppl wit any informatn shud update us pls.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2012
you guys just wrote the test barely a week ago and some people probably are still writing, how do u expect FUOYE to release the results yet and apparently call for interviews? remember it took then weeks and months to call back after each stage, so guys, relax!!!
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2012
aribitoye: you guys just wrote the test barely a week ago and some people probably are still writing, how do u expect FUOYE to release the results yet and apparently call for interviews? remember it took then weeks and months to call back after each stage, so guys, relax!!!
Oga, d academic applicants dat wrote d ICT practical test in Aug were interviewed same day. D test of thur(1st Nov) was d last in d series 4 non academic applicants. Dats why I wanted pple wit contacts in FUOYE 2 update us. So I heard oh! My own contact is a fellow applicant based in Ekiti.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2012
ol2012: Oga, d academic applicants dat wrote d ICT practical test in Aug were interviewed same day. D test of thur(1st Nov) was d last in d series 4 non academic applicants. Dats why I wanted pple wit contacts in FUOYE 2 update us. So I heard oh! My own contact is a fellow applicant based in Ekiti.

i believe that was because they(the academic staff) were needed urgently...still relax bro
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2012
aribitoye:

i believe that was because they(the academic staff) were needed urgently...still relax bro
Ok thanks. Av a nice day.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Gov20: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Oga oooo
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Gov20: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
To me,l don't trust the fuoye manegement 4 d last exam.they did it dat way so dat they can shortlist their own sons&daughter 4 the job.ask them why they didn't do it the way they did the 1st&2nd exams that we go home with our scorces.even those that score below 50
who are their candidates where invited 4 the exam.sum pple did not wrote 1st&2nd test and they came 4 the 3rd one.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 6:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Guys, any news yet?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
aribitoye: Guys, any news yet?
But u told us earlier 2 relax! Gov20's comment might b true afterall. I'l like u read up http://thenationonlineng.net/new/education/varsities-without-teachers-tools/ Lets av ur opinion here if u feel it might affect dis recruitment.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
i received a call from the school telling me that i av been offered employment, when i asked when i should come for my letter, i was told i will be contacted again when the letter is ready.has anyone also received similar call?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
got a text message at about 11am today to come get my appointment letter next week. Anyone with similar news?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
aribitoye: got a text message at about 11am today to come get my appointment letter next week. Anyone with similar news?

what is ur course of study? Wot did u applied for? Did u receive a call & text? Plz wot number do they use to call and text u? Plz reply to save ur broda?
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
am a mechanical engr and i applied for the post of principal engineer under ppu dept. I was called on friday evening and second day sent a text. Its not security wise for me to post d number that called or texted me.i guess its in batches. Wishing u all d best
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
aribitoye: am a mechanical engr and i applied for the post of principal engineer under ppu dept. I was called on friday evening and second day sent a text. Its not security wise for me to post d number that called or texted me.i guess its in batches. Wishing u all d best

tnx very much. I applied for admin officer in registry dept. Can u plz send d number to.com. Tnx & God bles. Congratulation!!!
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by remedy4sureyah: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls did they sent a txt 2u on saturday.i applied for Library officer.pls wats d format of txt sent 2u.i tot they said dt they will conduct oral interview.pls tel us more.tnx
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by 50samuel(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
aribitoye: this is the copy of the text i received:
In order to confirm your appointment in FUOYE and b4 receiving ur letter, kindly do the following:

1. Submit a copy of ur credentials & detailed CV to Engr Mrs Adebayo, PPU

2. Submit Twenty (20) copies of ur credentials & detailed CV to Mr Fatuase, FUOYE.

All submissions MUST be on or b4 Wed 19th Dec 2012.

Thank you.

Cc: VC,
Cc: Ag. Reg,
Cc: DDPP
Cc: Engr Mrs Adebayo
Cc: Mr Fatuase

congratulation onces again. Do u submit ur cv d last time we were all told to do so? What do u discover at fuoye when u went to submit it dis week? Plz update us. ONE LOVE.
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
yes, i submitted my cvs the one before d ICT test. I was told d calling is in batches, u will be called n texted when ur dept is ready to absorb u. Just relax and pray. God is in control.. Ciao
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by ol2012: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
aribitoye: this is the copy of the text i received:
In order to confirm your appointment in FUOYE and b4 receiving ur letter, kindly do the following:

1. Submit a copy of ur credentials & detailed CV to Engr Mrs Adebayo, PPU

2. Submit Twenty (20) copies of ur credentials & detailed CV to Mr Fatuase, FUOYE.

All submissions MUST be on or b4 Wed 19th Dec 2012.

Thank you.

Cc: VC,
Cc: Ag. Reg,
Cc: DDPP
Cc: Engr Mrs Adebayo
Cc: Mr Fatuase
Congrats, Eng. Toye! When ar u resuming? Wish u d very best!
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by aribitoye(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
ol2012: Congrats, Eng. Toye! When ar u resuming? Wish u d very best!

thanks so much man. Wishing u d best too
Re: FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text by Equador: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls anynews about whether an interview or ICT test have been conducted for those that applied for the Technologist Senior Staff non-academic positions, we've been waiting since but no news at all, pls if you applied for the same post or know anybody dat applied for it, update us Please,help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise / I Got A Call From KPMG Today For Temporary Staff Opening .... Anyone Slse? / 2017 Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 1st Batch Release Date | Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.