Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Do You Read The Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Read The Romance Section? (2052 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by drnoel: 9:14pm On May 16, 2012
Guy and Ladies in the house, I just came across this posters thread "Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters" on the link below https://www.nairaland.com/939304/nairalands-romance-section-weirdos-creepy
So I kind of got thinking about why people on NL actually read the romance section. I for one read the romance section cos I find some of the stories enlightening, funny and I actually do like yabbing a few people that post absurd threads.
What about you, why do u read the NL romance section?
Everyone feel free to comment, lets just have it flowing.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ijebabe: 9:18pm On May 16, 2012
Well you covered most of it, but I come back hoping to find that image Killz posts on threads he finds boring grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by KevinII(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2012
why is everyone posting at 9:18?
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2012

Because the politics section SUCKS!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by KevinII(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2012
Sexkillz why is that guy eternally chewing, and what is he chewing? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Olodo rabata ni e sha.
Se politics ati Romance nikan lo wa lori NL?
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

exactly. I get plenty of laughs here. smiley

although some bumbos are fucking up the section. tongue
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Olodo rabata ni e sha.
Se politics ati Romance nikan lo wa lori NL?
Reasoni temi ni e. . . kilode? angry Se o fe fo mi loju ni? angry
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ijebabe: 9:26pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

LMFAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
LMFAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Reasoni temi ni e. . . kilode? angry
Mii ba e ja, jare.
Mo agree, sugbon answer e ko n se excuse enough nau.
Se oo le lo si education abi family section ni? ki lo n ba e leru? Abi you dey fear me? tongue
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Reasoni temi ni e. . . kilode? angry Se o fe fo mi loju ni? angry

ehrrrm, se iyen possible? undecided Rara sha, mii le fo oju e
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by drnoel: 9:29pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe: Well you covered most of it, but I come back hoping to find that image Killz posts on threads he finds boring grin grin grin
u are right there, I also enjoy laughing at how killz enter those people that post what he doesn´t like
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ijebabe: 9:29pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do we call him? cheesy
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2012
MzD@rkSkin:

exactly. I get plenty of laughs here. smiley

although some bumbos are fucking up the section. tongue
Romance section is far funnier than the Jokes section. . . grin grin
Reminds me of Rokiatu saying 190 is "Facially cursed" or Reality101 saying Rokiatu is a "Short Muffin Cupcake" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan finish my Popcorn. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2012
Because the politics section has been taken over by babies and lunatics: tribalists.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Rocktation(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2012
Everyone is comical here. Even you. Yes You.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Mii ba e ja, jare.
Mo agree, sugbon answer e ko n se excuse enough nau.
Se oo le lo si education abi family section ni? ki lo n ba e leru? Abi you dey fear me? tongue
E mi o le beru rara. . . Mi ti fe yawo, so mi o fe wa Family section e. Iwo ke? kilo fe se si mi? tongue

And again, awon politics section e, won ti tribalistic ju. Ki lo fe fa gbogbo yen?
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On May 16, 2012
Cus I get to test d microphone!
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by pendo89(f): 9:36pm On May 16, 2012
http://www.nairaland.com/
ijebabe:
LMFAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

You know that image is having the same effect on me.Laugh everytime I came across it.

grin grin grin grin

@ poster .Well this is the only section where I can laugh my heart out.I don't mind the fights anymore cz I noticed people kiss and fight here.
I post and read elsewhere but this is like a market place.Anything goes.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

E mi o le beru rara. . . Mi ti fe yawo, so mi o fe wa Family section e. Iwo ke? kilo fe se si mi? tongue

nd again, awon politics section e, won ti tribalistic ju. Ki lo fe fa gbogbo yen?

Oo ni lati n'iyawo lati lo si family section nau. Sugbon my cable network tells me pe o ti fe cowgirl. so ooto fun mi jare.

Yea, that politic section is pretty triblistic, even for me. The bitc/hes and dciikhead in the section are scary. Olorun ni a gba ebe Naijiriya.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ijebabe: 9:40pm On May 16, 2012
pendo89: http://www.nairaland.com/

You know that image is having the same effect on me.Laugh everytime I came across it.
grin grin grin grin
I was walking on the street one day when, for some reason unknown to me, this image popped into my head and I bursted out laughing. So embarrassing! grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Oo ni lati n'iyawo lati lo si family section nau. Sugbon my cable network tells me pe o ti fe cowgirl. so ooto fun mi jare.

Yea, that politic section is pretty triblistic, even for me. The bitc/hes and dciikhead in the section are scary. Olorun ni a gba ebe Naijiriya.
o da kpe cable networki yen ti wa faulty. . . Won kon fun ni zobo mu sha. . . You berra sack dem ni. grin
What do you say to a guy who's father is igbo and his mother is yoruba and has an hausa grandmother?
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
I was walking on the street one day when, for some reason unknown to me, this image popped into my head and I bursted out laughing. So embarrassing! grin grin
It's a lie. . .grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

o da kpe cable networki yen ti wa faulty. . . Won kon fun ni zobo mu sha. . . You berra sack dem ni. grin

What do you say to a guy who's father is igbo and his mother is yoruba and has an hausa grandmother?

I'll say "Mehn, Olorun ti b'aye e je. Your life is screwed up". ahaha, na joke o.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by ijebabe: 9:45pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
It's a lie. . .grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh yes that was you! I had to slap you to stop cheesy
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by drnoel: 9:46pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

men thats a complicated identity
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I'll say "Mehn, Olorun ti b'aye e je. Your life is screwed up". ahaha, na joke o.
LMAO! grin
And then he logs on to nairaland, goes to the politics section. . . Who does he support? WTF! grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Oh yes that was you! I had to slap you to stop cheesy
You as in you or You as in You? grin
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

LMAO! grin
And then he logs on to nairaland, goes to the politics section. . . Who does he support? WTF! grin

He doesn't have to support any group. He should just be neutral like me and Jarus.
We speak for every group. No group left behind.
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2012
drnoel:

men thats a complicated identity
Tribalism is pointless. Politics is pointless. I'd rather be in the Romance section and be merry, than debate pointlessly over things i cannot change with my pointless arguments on NL jare. . .
Re: Why Do You Read The Romance Section? by Killz1(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

He doesn't have to support any group. [size=15pt]He should just be neutral like me[/size] and Jarus.
We speak for every group. No group left behind.

Faints. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Found Love / Sex Before Marriage, Mortal Or Venial Sin? / What Song Brings You Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.