Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo (10344 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by ypzilanti: 11:38am On May 17, 2012
This our policy of not talking evil about the dead is not good for us.

Shey Ibori was walking free in Nigeria as the Attorney general refused to cooperate with britain on this arrest...under Yar adua's watch.

According to Economist magazine he was working four hours a day as president of Nigeria due to ill health. As soon as i read that article I gave up hope that anything would come out of his presidency.

Rule of law was only for government thieves under his watch. No program was undertaken accross nigeria to ensure all Nigerians experienced rule of law and due process in police stations accross Nigeria.

On the good side, he started the amnesty program that eased tension in Niger Delta. The program is however not sustainable and should have had a time frame. As it is presently we have to pay 'social security' to former warlords indefinitely to maintain peace. The young jobless nigerian youth roaming the streets have no monthly payments to thier accounts because they have not waged war against the state yet...but that time may yet come.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by PHIPEX(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2012
Movie title: Northerners' Path To Self Destruction

Season 1: Buhari Empowers Boko Haram.

Season 2: Sanusi Defends Boko Haram.

Season 3: Sambo Tackles His Boss.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by temodent(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2012
Guess if anyoneis reading between the line. this is more or less a self indictment. Happy this is coming from within GEJ You can hear that for yourself even your Vice admits your incompetence too bad.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by temodent(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2012
Guess if any one is reading between the lines. this is more or less a self indictment. Happy this is coming from within. GEJ You can hear that for yourself even your Vice admits your incompetence too bad.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by nagoma(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2012
Fresh Air Jona.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by nagoma(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2012
dayokanu:

Let me ask you, Can yuo even leave your personal poultry to Jonathan to care for while you are away?

His incompetence has always shined through whether at bayelsa or as VP. Its better to let your chicken roam in the wild than hand over to retardeen

LOL - this is hilarious! grin but only a mild exaggeration of the situation we find ourselves in.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Pukkah: 12:46pm On May 17, 2012
PhysicsQED: Sambo is a complete dunce. Even a blind man could see that at the tortoise like pace Yar'Adua was going even at the beginning before he became extremely ill, he would have achieved very little in 8 years, whether in electricity or any other area.

Even the few steps taken by the GEJ administration so far show more seriousness about tackling the electricity problem than his predecessor's administration.

It's not even so much about whether Yar'Adua would have fixed the problem of electricity. It is about the fact that the VP made such a statement which somehow puts a question mark on the competence of the sitting President and covertly calls attention to the currently unsolved electricity problem. There is something ominous about this.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Pukkah: 12:50pm On May 17, 2012
doctokwus: Azazi,Tukur,Sambo,everybody now seems to treat GEJ as a ceremonial president.His wife too came out lamenting d other time,something tells me there is sth they all know about GEJ,a sort of blackmail tool(maybe a massive skeleton in his cupboard) dat is making dem to b so vociferous,indignant& utterly contemptous of GEJ

I also think so. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by teskyg: 1:41pm On May 17, 2012
Sambo is a more dundy.Yardua some posters said introduced rule of law but failed to handover to his Vice President when he travelled to Saudi.Is this not double Standard?He hunted Ribadu and El-Rufai down without following the rule of Law.Under his watch.Micheal Andooka work to free James Ibori too.Yardua would have fixed power ma ass.Sambo is frustrated that GEJ will go for a second term and power may not return to the North.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by oiseworld: 1:53pm On May 17, 2012
NEVER TRUST A NORTHERN MUSLIM. WHEN YOU ARE NOT WATCHING THEY WOULD STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

Sambo the head of boko haram has spoken. He should be behind bars by now all thanks to immunity.
So yar adua would have fixed the power sector hmmmm? That shows 2 things.
1. It is either the northerners are too desperate to get to power that they would frustrate any govt. That comes from the south, since they claimto have the key to the power problems.

2. Sambo is soo dull that he would think a sick and dying man would have solved the problems of Nigeria. Who killed yar adua? Was he murdered? NO! he died naturally. So what makes him think he would have fixed the power sector.
"MONKEY GO LONDON, NA MONKEY HE GO BE, A LIZARD IN NIGERIA CAN NEVER GROWTO AN ALLIGATOR IN AMERICA" No matter the height of an aboki eg VP, he would still be an aboki with no reasoning.

This same sambo was the one who lead a deligation to USA on the power issue, in search of foriegh investor, now see what is coming from his mouth/book. Is he saying he is not part of the govt. Then let him resign fast. And face firing squard quick.

He is the BOKO HARAM the president has been talking of.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Gbawe: 2:08pm On May 17, 2012
I think the entire forum will know I am no fan of GEJ, but Sambo is talking utter nonsense here. Yar Adua, as regards the power sector, was far worse than GEJ. Sometimes I actually wonder if there is a gene in Nigerians that makes them revise history fraudulently.

Someone should remind our clueless and decietful Vice-President what became of the "state of emergency" Yar Adua , as an election campaign promise, told Nigerians he would declare in the power sector once he took charge.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Pukkah: 2:28pm On May 17, 2012
Gbawe: I think the entire forum will know I am no fan of GEJ, but Sambo is talking utter nonsense here. Yar Adua, as regards the power sector, was far worse than GEJ. Sometimes I actually wonder if there is a gene in Nigerians that makes them revise history fraudulently.

Someone should remind our clueless and decietful Vice-President what became of the "state of emergency" Yar Adua , as an election campaign promise, told Nigerians he would declare in the power sector once he took charge.

You're right but this is where the warnings signs come on. Yar'Adua's performance in resuscitating electricity was lack-lustre. However, the tragedy and the worrying thing is when someone, the sitting VP for that matter, now tries to pass off the well-known fiasco as a success. What really was Sambo's intention or motive in saying this?
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by kk4kiss(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2012
Yes i go wit u Yar' ardua was the man that wld hav solv the electricity problem in nigeria my his soul rest in peace. I'm sorry to say thar Gej administration gave me and still given me the worst power supply. That wil make me to stop prayin for him to survive us nigeria. For the person dat is treatin us on 2015 general election hm, have u ask God where u re going to be by then? God is still the master of all n still wit the key peace of my dear country nigeria. Long live Gej
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by nagoma(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2012
oiseworld: NEVER TRUST A NORTHERN MUSLIM. WHEN YOU ARE NOT WATCHING THEY WOULD STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

Sambo the head of boko haram has spoken. He should be behind bars by now all thanks to immunity.
So yar adua would have fixed the power sector hmmmm? That shows 2 things.
1. It is either the northerners are too desperate to get to power that they would frustrate any govt. That comes from the south, since they claimto have the key to the power

"MONKEY GO LONDON, NA MONKEY HE GO BE, A LIZARD IN NIGERIA CAN NEVER GROWTO AN ALLIGATOR IN AMERICA" No matter the height of an aboki eg VP, he would still be an aboki with no reasoning.

He is the BOKO HARAM the president has been talking of.

Softly softly Jona brother. Sambo's parents came from the south south ( Edo state) and settled in zaria . He is fully accepted in the north as a Nigerian and a northerner but his genes are still southern.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by jmaine: 3:01pm On May 17, 2012
Funkymallam: The VP was just eulogizing the dead man.

The man Eulogize sotay him begin yarn dust wey implicate am self . . . grin grin . . .This na slip of praise singing and eulogy cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by nagoma(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2012
PStylish: @Nagoma..are..you..serious..about..Sambo..being..Edo?

I am positive but it's not a big deal to northerners. He is fully accepted.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by wellmax(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2012
Has "Sambo For President 2015" begun?
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by edicolove: 3:50pm On May 17, 2012
I ve never seen a bunch of id!ots like we have on NL. It doesn't give one hope about Nigeria's future. How is that eulogy by sambo a negative on GEJ? Is Sambo not the head of the presidential team on power? If he meant anything close to the crap some of you are posting,he would actually beindicting himself, not GEJ. It has become a circus the way peeps try to twist everything to cast aspersion on GEJ.

You lot are showing so much hatred and it is pathetic.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by oiseworld: 4:26pm On May 17, 2012
nagoma:

Softly softly Jona brother. Sambo's parents came from the south south ( Edo state) and settled in zaria . He is fully accepted in the north as a Nigerian and a northerner but his genes are still southern.

you mean he is edo like the boko haram leader from ogbomosho in oyo state. What does that have to do with his aboki mentality. So you want us to embrace is idiocracy because he is from the south? Give him a path on the back and say he has spoken well? Mr anti-gej.

Since yar adua has left the secret to the power issue with him, and gej has allowed him to head the power team, he should better seal his lips and get to work. BH.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Geomac: 4:28pm On May 17, 2012
If I were GEJ, I would start treating Sambo the way OBJ dealt with Atiku.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by skyflash(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2012
aspabay: Hmmm…let him that has ear listen to what the VP is saying…this is simply put…GEJ is not a servant leader and has not been able to do what Yaradua could have done…this is interesting…@Mr VP, we would love to hear more on this matter…
If i were him i would have resign my post
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by maclatunji: 4:39pm On May 17, 2012
edicolove: I ve never seen a bunch of id!ots like we have on NL. It doesn't give one hope about Nigeria's future. How is that eulogy by sambo a negative on GEJ? Is Sambo not the head of the presidential team on power? If he meant anything close to the crap some of you are posting,he would actually beindicting himself, not GEJ. It has become a circus the way peeps try to twist everything to cast aspersion on GEJ.

You lot are showing so much hatred and it is pathetic.

Whether he has decided to indict himself or not, VP Sambo's comment makes GEJ look bad. Why? You supporters of GEJ always protest when we say that he has been in power since 2007 as Vice President- you say he did not have real powers as VP. Based on your position, we can spare VP Sambo and indict President Jonathan. grin

It does not matter whether he gets sleepless nights over it. tongue
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by ziccoit: 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag: Yeah, Yar'Adua was a Servant-Leader but something as simple as putting his Vice in charge whenever he traveled abroad was always impossibly hard for him to do. Abeg, make I hear word. But then again, maybe he knew how evil Goodluck Jonathan really was that's why he always treated him like crap.

He didn't want to handover power to GEJ you said? It is obvious you don't read. Go and read how event unfold and come back here to modify your lies.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by nagoma(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2012
oiseworld:

you mean he is edo like the boko haram leader from ogbomosho in oyo state. What does that have to do with his aboki mentality. So you want us to embrace is idiocracy because he is from the south? Give him a path on the back and say he has spoken well? Mr anti-gej.

Since yar adua has left the secret to the power issue with him, and gej has allowed him to head the power team, he should better seal his lips and get to work. BH.

You are incomprehensible a bit like the incoherent Jona , your brother.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by mannyU: 7:08pm On May 17, 2012
Good 4 u Gej. Since u have refused 2 destroy Sambo who is a knwn Boko haramist its time 4 him 2 crush u. U had ur chance but failed 2 use it due to fear, d type dat not evn a preagnant woman wuld give in 2.

Btw, sambo shuld also bury his skull in shame cos him n gej r birds of a feather. Hw active n conspicuous has he been as VP. He is unarguably as inactive as his boss but he's is evn worse coz in addition to bein inactive, he has a BH financier caused d loss of lives.

Finally, I forsee Gej having a shameful n dishonourable exit out of Aso Rock abi Villa. Inept presido + inept Vp = confusion
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by oiseworld: 7:19pm On May 17, 2012
nagoma:

You are incomprehensible a bit like the incoherent Jona , your brother.

you can say that to your bunch of gworo chewing almanjiris northern leaders. Aboki.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by Aarenaija: 9:58pm On May 17, 2012
GED or SAMBO which is which?

Yaradua is Dead,Sambo should just leave
the man to rest in peace.

Let G and S do there own.

Bunch of incompetent people.

That Sambo will want to contest the President"s

seat in the future and he is killing his principal with mouth?.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by dgr8truth(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2012
This Sambo na wa for this guy oh. Was it not Yar ardua that promised us how many MEGA WATTS by the end of december 20_ _ what self? December of that year came and went not even one nano watts was added to the national, the opposite was Nigerians experienced, reduction in MEGA WATTS. Sambo take your time, not all Nigerians are fools like uoy. Yar ardua never fit solve e health problem na cor the problem of power for this country naim the dead man wan solve. Which would have been easier to solve POWER or PERSONAL HEALTH?
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by dasparrow: 6:01am On May 18, 2012
VP Sambo is in essence saying that GEJ is not competent. One just needs to read in between the lines.
Re: Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo by PhysicsQED(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2012
nagoma:

Where in Edo state did Sambo's parents come from, when did they come to Zaria, and why did they give their son two Hausa names?

Also which ethnic group in Edo state are his parents from? Because you know being a Nupe or possibly even a Hausa in northern Edo state is quite a different thing from belonging to a southern ethnic group and definitely does not mean that one has "southern genes".

A while back people tried to claim Sambo was Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Go Tough On Private Jet Owners / The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.