Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl (6431 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by drnoel: 1:14pm On May 18, 2012
bamosagie: I think the major problem is that she is Fulani & not that she is a muslim.
Someone should please remind me how many stroke of d cane the groom must receive before marrying a Fulani girl.
did u say strokes of the [size=28pt]Cane[/size] men someoneĀ“s nyash would go red cos he wants 2 marry fulani. Abeg come me out
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by tashanja(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2012
OP: think twice think wise. You are currently thinking with your third leg not your head. You are like a moth drawn by the irresistible attraction to the light of a flame, and believe me sooner or later you will get burnt - as in an accident waiting to happen.

Sure, you are all excited now for winning yourself a Fulani girl, I don't blame you cos those girls can be bleeping beautiful; but watch out in case her brothers or male relatives find out.
They don't take kindly to strangers like you and I taking advantage of their women (especially as I sense you have no intention of marrying her).
Those long knives they carry is not just for decoration, if you are unlucky and they catch you, well don't say you've not been warned because they can easily slice off your blokos ( heard such stories) and before you know it suya may be given a new meaning.

Anyway sha, its possible you may get away with it, if you are living in say Lagos or anywhere down south but not the core north - though anything is possible in 9ja, just be careful ooh!!
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by lepasharon(f): 12:21am On May 19, 2012
but u are married!?
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by ayinba1(f): 12:24am On May 19, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL

@@off topic

Seriously! Is this how you treat your sister?
I sent you an email, awaiting your response.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by johnwell(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2012
slimyem: Chances are in the end, it won't work!
Walk away before it gets deeper than this!
thats just it. @OP, a good speech is like a mini skirt; too short and inviting but too long to cover the subject matter. Be wise, the earlier the better.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by maclatunji: 9:32am On May 19, 2012
ayinba1:

@@off topic

Seriously! Is this how you treat your sister?
I sent you an email, awaiting your response.

A thousand apologies madam. My phone was stolen, I would have checked it earlier. I have now responded, please note the change in e-mail address. smiley
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by ayinba1(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2012
Apologies accepted and Thank you.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 7:53am On May 20, 2012
Isee troubles coming! Big wahala! walahi unsurvivable one! Walahi suma bi lahi, u may regret this. I repeat u may regret this. The way u will be bombed will be unimaginable. Have you heard that most moslem families can't stand their daughters being married to christians. Well you have not said u want to marry her but the way you are going I can see you are already in love. But dangerous love. Well nothing is as sweet as forbidden fruits, one of these two things will happen at the end of the day: either it kills u or u survive it. Happy moslem Fulani loving!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2012
frankly speaking, this is such a recipe for future disaster. You guys might never be able to reconcile the two religion. It might work, but would require more honesty and effort from the two of you. You guys can focus on the similarities of the two religion and find comfort there.
Entering into courtship/marriage with deep disagreements on the most fundamental questions complicates it. For example: what religion will our children follow? What religion should have the upper hand in case of disagreement? A good marriage has a strong foundation built not only on love but other factors like principles, values, spirituality, and of course S3X. What religion would form the standard in which these other factors are based/judged by.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Konnektions146(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2012
i ve always liked fulani ladies.... oh...so pretty

op,
women can be flexible with respect to religion and denominations but the only challenge u may have is de family. please yu get to know de family, undastand if dey will ever allow deir daughter get converted.
soemtime wen u talk wit yur lady, chip in a few stuff abt her being a christian, invite her to yur church and see how it goes, .

if she agrees to attendin yur church activiies once in a while, then u start thinking abt her family.
but please dont ever agree that yu guys will get married and attend different religion,yur household wont be funny. be wise

wishing yu de best,
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by lanre80(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2012
@op I can assure u that she won't marry u but u can both catch fun. If she decides 2 marry u, u and her has 2 run far from her family or north generally cos they may kill u or both of u.
WARNING: If both of u are in d north, then desist from this relationhp to keep ur life. But u can survive it in ABJ but not all parts of ABJ.
Ques. ARE READY 2 GO WITH THESE CHALLENGES, IF YES CARRY ON.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by mikeokiro: 7:43pm On May 20, 2012
poster you may also agree to convert to muslim and after the marriage you send ur quoran and their cloths into pit and dump the religioun
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 8:46pm On May 20, 2012
Fantastic date....we somehow moved the date from sat to sunday. I'm just coming back from dropping her off. She was cool during the date. All eyez were turning my way while we walked the floors of a giant plaza. We watched a movie together titled "The Vow". Fantastic movie. New release. We ate pop corn together from one wrap while we watched. Our teeth crunching each fluffy bit silently, and sipping coke. We held hands during the movie and talked intermittently. I thought like going further. On second thought I was asking myself, what was I doing in a movie theatre while I should have been home with her and having fun. Next time certainly am taking her home. The earlier it happens the better. We've done enough of talking...I'm thinking. She's so dignified in everything she does. That's what pulls me. So graceful, poised, classy and cool. She's not brash, not archaic. I certainly caught the attention of some "abokis" in the plaza. She asked me "what is it? I told her I hope your guys aint gonna cause me trouble one day. She was surprised and asked "why?. She didn't see any reason why. But I was a bit worried about that. We held hands in the car and we had tense moments. I thought it was too early to make a move. Next time am taking her home or somewhere private, period. I can't wait. She takes her prayers seriously though. I had to drop her off at home about 7pm on time for prayers. I like the fact she is devoted. I am a devoted Christian too. Just that am a bit randy...you can call me what you like, but that's the reality.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by beylinko(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2012
Are u sure dis is nt a story carved out of a novel
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by neyostica: 9:03pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko: Are u sure dis is nt a story carved out of a novel
Dats what i thot
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 9:09pm On May 20, 2012
45. beylinko(m): Quote Post

Sounds like a thriller? thanks for confirming I can write quite well. But this aint fake. My story is real and happening as I write...I don't tell bullshit. I really needed advice cos I was scared shits. Even at work some aboki guys are looking at me somehow and am scared. i needed a bit of advice..thats all. Cos their ppl can be very nasty and deadly.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by tpia5: 10:07pm On May 20, 2012
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by tpia5: 10:07pm On May 20, 2012
i thought i asked you to stop mentioning christianity when you're discussing your fornicating mindset?

are you the first fornicator in the world or what exactly is your problem? The ones that fornicated before you, did they seem as d.aft as you?
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by 90love(f): 12:02am On May 21, 2012
Aww I loved your post it was so sweet like you love each other but your stuck. I'm a Muslim and luckily my husband is to. It's very sad that you've got this barrier preventing your happiness I would never want to advise something bad about my religion but lets say an idea could be that you convert temporarily in order to marry her or you can also try and go and find out about Islam just so you can have that bit more in common show your knowledge. She can find out about yours to its not a crime.

I wish you the best and hope it works out.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 4:32pm On May 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give me her number let me help you talk to her undecided undecided# I can speak fulani fluently undecided

Who told you she needs someone to speak fulani with? She aint looking for that. She has enough people from Zamfara her state, to spk fulani with.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by LogicMind: 5:01pm On May 21, 2012
90love: Aww I loved your post it was so sweet like you love each other but your stuck. I'm a Muslim and luckily my husband is to. It's very sad that you've got this barrier preventing your happiness I would never want to advise something bad about my religion but lets say an idea could be that you convert temporarily in order to marry her or you can also try and go and find out about Islam just so you can have that bit more in common show your knowledge. She can find out about yours to its not a crime.

I wish you the best and hope it works out.

See them. Wickedness.
There is nothing like temporary conversion to islam.
If you leave, they'll cut off your head. That's how barbaric they are.

Now you have to play your next move well well. She is surely a virgin and would like to remain so for her eventual future husband. She also want to sexxually please you. This is where the second hole comes in handy. Italians have been doing it for years. Arabs are still doing it. God accepted it in the bible as a way to lie with women. And it is very sweet if you know what you are doing.

So na your chance. No miss am o!

[I love muslim babes. Free a'nal sex.]
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by beylinko(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2012
PIANO2000: 45. beylinko(m): Quote Post

Sounds like a thriller? thanks for confirming I can write quite well. But this aint fake. My story is real and happening as I write...I don't tell bullshit. I really needed advice cos I was scared shits. Even at work some aboki guys are looking at me somehow and am scared. i needed a bit of advice..thats all. Cos their ppl can be very nasty and deadly.
some abokis r already lookin at you? Guy u snatch wat dev bin eyein n cud not reach n u expect dem 2 jst luk at u & smile.wen u leave ur office each day,make sure u check ur car for bombs bc just has u already said dey can be nasty.
But y not take heed 2 d advice given 2 u freely here. cal dis girl n talk 2 her abt dis issue n let a no ur fear. Except if u wanna chop n clean mouth u can do odawise and if u decid 2 do d later,u r on ur own cos d stain wil nvr leave ur mouth
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by 90love(f): 1:19am On May 22, 2012
Logic Mind:

See them. Wickedness.
There is nothing like temporary conversion to islam.
If you leave, they'll cut off your head. That's how barbaric they are.

Now you have to play your next move well well. She is surely a virgin and would like to remain so for her eventual future husband. She also want to sexxually please you. This is where the second hole comes in handy. Italians have been doing it for years. Arabs are still doing it. God accepted it in the bible as a way to lie with women. And it is very sweet if you know what you are doing.

So na your chance. No miss am o!

[I love muslim babes. Free a'nal sex.]

If you can do females in that direction then your capable of doing men to undecided I don't think it says anywhere that that is a way to lay with any sex male or women. The anus is used for one type of system only and that's flushing out waste. Wow I'm shocked.

OP you need a real solution to your problem if for real they are that barbaric in them parts of Nigeria then maybe you would move your wife down to one of the cities away from her people and just put on a charade when they come round which won't be often. Muslims respect their Inlaws and you will hold high power over how you handle your marriage and marital life. But i don't want things to go out of control for you it seems like these fulani Muslims are very extreme
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by pleep(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
[size=40pt]OMG CONVERT IMMEDIATLY THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT WOMAN![/size]
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by coldgate(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
@OP: u better wake up. I am certain all these are happening in your dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Come And See Breast O Chaii This Lagos Lady Bad O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.