Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa (6895 Views)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently / Top 5 9ja Universities That Has The Finest And Ugliest Guys Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:57am On May 17, 2012
lol, u such a waste of time undecided undecided
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:58am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Your mother should have reconsidered abortion! for real! Aren't you the same one who just dissed Nigerian women? Now you talking about Jamaicans? You see what crack addiction does to a fetus? tongue
Jamaican girls might be the easiest to smash but you're still sexually deprived hence your bitterness towards women. Nigeran can buy out my island? lol With the situation Nigeria is in now, not even those abroad want to go home. So don't even play yourself. You started with me and mad cause you lost at your own game. Damn right I understand and can write in pidgin but i'd never assume the identity of a Nigerian like you do Jamo and getting mad because you're the community clown. You this Jamo reject. Talking about giving the caribbean a bad name. At least we don't an entire continent tongue. Son of a three legged silver back gorilla. UK slum living azz bush fowl.

And who wants to go back to drug ridden Jamaica?? Imagine an Island that small with more diasporans, than Jamaicans actually living in the hellhole... Your country is poor, with sugarcane (looool) as the only source of income... Like I said earlier, A Nigerian can buy the whole of Jamaica, and all the sugarcane on that poverty stricken Island.lool

The same three legged gorilla who sold your ancestors into slavery... At least my ancestors made some money off your back. grin grin grin grin

UK slum living, like Jamaicans are not the biggest slum dwellers in the UK.. Those mofos even fight for their "rights" like the UK is their ancestry. cheesy
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:00am On May 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, u such a waste of time undecided undecided

Shut ya mouth!!

Fix ya face.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:01am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL. Look @ this battyman taking on all the women.
Fcking virgin just like I said.

BITTERREAREND indeed! grin

I'm bored, biatch.. And I won't mind slamming a few retarded nigga-bytches tonight...

Your face looks like your pum stinks as well. undecided
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:07am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

I'm bored, biatch.. And I won't mind slamming a few retarded nigga-bytches tonight...

Your face looks like your pum stinks as well. undecided

EYAH! Not all women be your madre. Na your mother you are talking about.
You came from that troll's forsaken football field hole and assume we all need douchebags, douche powders and
a whole pack of incense inserted, like that decayed meat having azz gutter rat. tongue

"b.tch please".
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:14am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
EYAH! Not all women be your madre. Na your mother you are talking about.
You came from that troll's forsaken football field hole and assume we all need douchebags, douche powders and
a whole pack of incense inserted, like that gutter rat. tongue

"b.tch please".

Phuck off, when a naija man talks, you need to tuck in your face... And don't ever compare anything Jamaican to Nigeria, we don't belong in the same league... You can only tell that to stupid Nigerians, not me... I've lived around broke arse Jamaicans all my life, and I've been to Jamaica... Your country can't even compete with Benin republic, or Gambia...

You may do all the name calling, but you Jamaicans need to watch ya weed ridden sugarcane mouth when you talk about Africans... I've been fist fighting you guys since primary school, and I'll always put you guys in your place till the day I go six feet under...

As for you, your face and mouth look like they stink; and your pum definitely stink... Tuck in your face, mouth, and your belly...

I'm out, yo...

But I would still smash shollypopz face down, because she's a feminist. grin wink
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:19am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

And who wants to go back to drug ridden Jamaica?? Imagine an Island that small with more diasporans, than Jamaicans actually living in the hellhole... Your country is poor, with sugarcane (looool) as the only source of income... Like I said earlier, A Nigerian can buy the whole of Jamaica, and all the sugarcane on that poverty stricken Island.lool

The same three legged gorilla who sold your ancestors into slavery... At least my ancestors made some money off your back. grin grin grin grin

UK slum living, like Jamaicans are not the biggest slum dwellers in the UK.. Those mofos even fight for their "rights" like the UK is their ancestry. cheesy

At least Jamaicans who do fight, fight for something. Both in JA and abroad. Trust and believe, its because of those same "slaves" your fish azz is even in the UK enjoying the few rights you do have. Uneducated goat. You this crispy chunk of pigeon shhit. Sugar cane? More like Bauxite, some of our finest nurses, fresh agriculture and other natural resources. We contribute our fair share, fraud free. You show me an article of members of our government being involved in major fraud/embezzlement...other wise shut yuh bumboclot fish mouth. Your ancestors didn't do damn thing except bring shame to our race, fck up Africa's future and create you...an even bigger disgrace!! I don't even see you as African much less Nigerian, you're a fowl of your own class. Poverty stricken? Was it Kingston or Lagos that was voted worst place to live?

Think about that.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:22am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck off, when a naija man talks, you need to tuck in your face... And don't ever compare anything Jamaican to Nigeria, we don't belong in the same league... You can only tell that to stupid Nigerians, not me... I've lived around broke arse Jamaicans all my life, and I've been to Jamaica... Your country can't even compete with Benin republic, or Gambia...

You may do all the name calling, but you Jamaicans need to watch ya weed ridden sugarcane mouth when you talk about Africans... I've been fist fighting you guys since primary school, and I'll always put you guys in your place till the day I go six feet under...

As for you, your face and mouth look like they stink; and your pum definitely stink... Tuck in your face, mouth, and your belly...

I'm out, yo...

But I would still smash shollypopz face down, because she's a feminist. grin wink

Your obsession with stink cooch. Her aroma must have been strong as hell. Got you all half r3tarded embarrassing yourself on NL 20 odd years later.

Say what you want about Jamaicans and Jamaica. Won't change the fact that you and your entire tribe are LAME like your daddy's useless c0ck. Look at what that disgrace pissed out after 3 minutes with your Lagosian ashy muma.

Should have been castrated. That ode.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Your obsession with stink cooch. Her aroma must have been strong as hell. Got you all half r3tarded embarrassing yourself on NL 20 odd years later.

Say what you want about Jamaicans and Jamaica. Won't change the fact that you and your entire tribe are LAME like your daddy's useless c0ck. Look at what that disgrace pissed out after 3 minutes with your Lagosian ashy muma.

Should have been castrated. That ode.

Bytch, don't even talk about my tribe.. You wanna dish out to Nigerians but can't take it when they say the truth about Jamaica, phucking retarded nigga-bytch... Lagos' economy is bigger than five Jamaica, and I'm not even from Lagos.

You're a fugly trash can, fix up and tuck in your belly.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:35am On May 17, 2012
Where are the hypocrites that get angry when someone else called Nigerian ugly?

This is their own people. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:35am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Bytch, don't even talk about my tribe.. You wanna dish out to Nigerians but can't take it when they say the truth about Jamaica, phucking retarded nigga-bytch... Lagos' economy is bigger than five Jamaica, and I'm not even from Lagos.

You're a fugly trash can, fix up and tuck in your belly.

see this defected bush water turtle.

want to throw punches but can't take shots. tongue
Now you trying to call "Nigerians". Anybody with sense knows who started it.
You dissed the heart of Nigeria - it's women. Then tried to get cold on me. YOU fcked up!
Next time you'll know better. wink

Jamo wannabe. tongue Nigerian reject.
Go read a book, ebola infected imbec!le.

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:37am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: Where are the hypocrites that get angry when someone else called Nigerian ugly?

they will be here soon.
but in the meantime there's already one fowl on the thread.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

see this defected bush water turtle.

want to throw punches but can't take shots. tongue
Now you trying to call "Nigerians". Anybody with sense knows who started it.
You dissed the heart of Nigeria - it's women. YOU fcked up!
Next time you'll know better. wink

Jamo wannabe. tongue Nigerian reject.
Go read a book, ebola infected imbec!le.

Jamo wannabe, more like you being a naija wannabe.. You won't find me loitering a jamo forum... Ebola is foreign to Nigeria, that's a Jamaican disease lol.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

they will be here soon.
but in the meantime there's already one fowl on the thread.

LMAO go easy babe don't stress yourself. You can not win aganist stoopid. Remember that. wink grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:39am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: Where are the hypocrites that get angry when someone else called Nigerian ugly?

Fix your square face as well.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:40am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Jamo wannabe, more like you being a naija wannabe.. You won't find me loitering a jamo forum... Ebola is foreign to Nigeria, that's a Jamaican disease lol.

No biatch.
YOU ARE A nigerian strain of the eb0la virus.
Like ebola you were conceived of decayed bat fluid/fecal matter in a forsaken cave (your mother). grin

I am on a Nigerian forum. I am also on a Jamo forum. Bite your mother if you don't like it.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 4:40am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

LMAO go easy babe don't stress yourself. You can not win aganist stoopid. Remember that. wink grin cheesy

Fugly bytch, and your friend looks like a tranny... Talk about fugly co-signing a cripple.

I'm out, this thread stinks... **covers nose***
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:41am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Fix your square face as well.

Is that all you have son? You disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:43am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Fugly bytch, and your friend looks like a tranny... Talk about fugly co-signing a cripple.

I'm out, this thread stinks... **covers nose***

Damn!!! now I will just go commit suicide.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:44am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Is that all you have son? You disappoint me.

LOL even shaq fine pass that worwor area boy. grin
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:45am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

No biatch.
YOU ARE A nigerian strain of the eb0la virus.
Like ebola you were conceived of decayed bat fluid/fecal matter in a forsaken cave (your mother). grin

I am on a Nigerian forum. I am also on a Jamo forum. Bite your mother if you don't like it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OR STICK TWO FINGERS UP YOUR ANUS.

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:47am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL even shaq fine pass that worwor area boy. grin

roflmao NO COMPITETION LUV. People who are pro to frequently calling anything that cross their path ugly are very fugly hence the reason they luv the word "ugly" so much. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:48am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OR STICK TWO FINGERS UP YOUR ANUS.

lmao! he does.
that's why he keeps talking about odor.

fukkin chichi man. tongue Batty fish!

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 4:53am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lmao! he does.
that's why he keeps talking about odor.

fukkin chichi man. tongue Batty fish!

Geezz is fatal. No wonder poor thing keep talking abt smell.

@Mr Odour, I have three pack of dettol soap for you. Now go wash your anus clean and come back. And next time you are about to have sex with any stoopid chick that will even agree to having sex with you, wash your anus clean and don't blame the smell on their punni. when you run out of soap just halo me. grin

Thank me later. kiss kiss grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 5:06am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

@Mr Odour, I have three pack of dettol soap for you. Now go wash your anus clean and come back. And next time you are about to have sex with any stoopid chick that will even agree to having sex with you, wash your anus clean and don't blame the smell on their punni. when you run out of soap just halo me. grin

DWL!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2012
Hoodrats...

Rokitayatu and shaneeeekafa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by neyostica: 7:53am On May 17, 2012
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Killz1(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2012
An Idi[i]o[/i]t got his arse kicked by ladies. . . grin grin grin grin Damn! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Killz1(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

[size=26pt]@Mr Odour, I have three pack of dettol soap for you. Now go wash your anus clean and come back. And next time you are about to have sex with any stoopid chick that will even agree to having sex with you, wash your anus clean and don't blame the smell on their punni. when you run out of soap just halo me. [/size] grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2012
Uhmmmm. Is it safe to say that I think Angola has some cute women? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]Every time I tried to post.....my wives keep me in tears! [/size]
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Uhmmmm. Is it safe to say that I think Angola has some cute women? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]Every time I tried to post.....my wives keep me in tears! [/size]

Lmao.

I was half asleep and still sonned his ignit azz. tongue
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lmao.

I was half asleep and still sonned his ignit azz. tongue

That you did! I was smiling like that my baby! grin grin grin grin

Momma taught ya well! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? / When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO / Girls do you support This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.