Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? (6790 Views)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / Annoying Things Other Drivers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Dagods(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2012
Men i dey trow pure water sachet,,hoo haa..
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by adonisgold: 12:15am On May 18, 2012
sped1oro: I VE GOT SO MANY FRIENDS WHO ENGAGES IN THIS ACT AND I DO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT WHENEVER AM DRIVING WITH THEM TO ALWAYS LET GO BUT I THINK THEY SEE IT AS FUN HURLING INSULTS AT OTHER DRIVERS.....AS FOR ME I JUST TALK TO MYSELF WHENEVER OTHER DRIVERS MISBEHAVED AND SOMETIMES I WILL QUIETLY SHOW MY DRIVING SKILL WITHOUT UTTERING ANY STATEMENT AT ALL. cry
A man after my heart!
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2012
I tot driving in Lagos was crazy until i reloated to PH last yr! Majority of the drivers here are just plain stupid. As for me, I shall curse thy generation if you get me angry on the road oh....my favorite lines are "cow, ewu, malu, aboki, adamu" and if a guy drive into my front recklessly wit kekenapep or okada, i drive close to him & ask "u think say mortuary far?" lol. But i inherited my favorite yabbing from my mom. Her's dey also foolow pain me if i'm with her in d car, She'll tell me to drive close to d idiot, wind down d glass, and scream "mmmeeeeee" @ u like u're a SUPERGOAT!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

In lag, along dat crazy ago palace way, i once threw eggs (dat i bought for dinner on my way back from work) @ some annoying drivers and zoomed off. Omoooo dem for beat me die dat daygrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by AZeD1(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2012
Did not use to abuse cos i was trying to be a good xtain but now, i abuse(mostly in my mind)but if the vex too much,"your papa". I'm actually looking for a volkswagen beetle to buy cos i wan scratch people wella.
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by symbianDON(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2012
na so my friend go mistakenly insult DPO the other day. Na two days the guy sleep for cell with swollen face and bruises. No be small thing o. Now even if 5 yr old pikin curse am for road, na so d guy go jus troway face. E gentle now pass rabbit.
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by zamirikpo(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2012
the wan wey dey tire me na sey, u go see person go drive nonsense,wen u near am con gently ask am sey,wetin u dey drive na,instead of am to kip quiet or say sorry,na em go first insult u. i don curse tire. but wen i dey wrong, i try not to look act any driver, i go just bone face drive comot.
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by NAJALYN: 2:57pm On May 18, 2012
It is the order of the day on our roads; even men & women of God are not left out. Most unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by forkadict(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2012
berem: weneva i drive my koboko is always with me to flog any careless driver who crosses my path! coolweneva i drive my koboko is always with me to flog any careless driver who crosses my path!
Please send me your vehicle details. Anywhere you are in naija, i will drive down there and i go drive rough for you. make i see as you go take your rubbish koboko flog me.
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On May 18, 2012
fork adict:
Please send me your vehicle details. Anywhere you are in naija, i will drive down there and i go drive rough for you. make i see as you go take your rubbish koboko flog me.

Make you no go try something you wont like and got some nice kobokobo oh . . .
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by tobiloba82: 2:46am On May 19, 2012
INSULT KE!!! COME TO APAPA/OSHODI EXPRESSWAY AND SEE HOW TRUCK DRIVERS ARE BEEN CURSED EVERY SECOND.
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2012
As if me i wld say-kilo n wa or kilo n worry e.if the person replies i wld say ori e ti gbale
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2012
As 4 me i wld say-kilo n wa or kilo n worry e.if the person replies i wld say ori e ti gbale and zoom off on my daylong bike
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Wislet(f): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2012
emmysenior: On several occassions, I've thrown lightd knock-outs in to the cars of the stupid defaulters & zoom off, nt until I unknowingly did it 2 a sturbon stupid man, bt I ws lucky 2 get away wt it dt day, so I stoppd, I dnt evn yell at em anymore. grin
hehehheehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Wislet(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: I would not do such in Nigeria, a nation where wickedness is just next to their nature . . .
and which country are u from?
Mtchw
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
that is my trademark,its a crazy country
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
wise_many2k: I tot driving in Lagos was crazy until i reloated to PH last yr! Majority of the drivers here are just plain stupid. As for me, I shall curse thy generation if you get me angry on the road oh....my favorite lines are "cow, ewu, malu, aboki, adamu" and if a guy drive into my front recklessly wit kekenapep or okada, i drive close to him & ask "u think say mortuary far?" lol. But i inherited my favorite yabbing from my mom. Her's dey also foolow pain me if i'm with her in d car, She'll tell me to drive close to d idiot, wind down d glass, and scream "mmmeeeeee" @ u like u're a SUPERGOAT!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

In lag, along dat crazy ago palace way, i once threw eggs (dat i bought for dinner on my way back from work) @ some annoying drivers and zoomed off. Omoooo dem for beat me die dat daygrin grin grin grin grin grin
like mother like son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2013
kilimanjaro: The worst was when i called one man a "mad man" for driving recklessly. Could u believe this came after me, double crossed me with his car, hop out and started throwing punch at me while on stearing.
Luckily for me, non of the punch hit me as i used one leg to hold the brake and bent towards the passenger seat.
Suddenly, i opened the driver's door and hit him with it. He was already on the floor when i came out; i descended on him and beat craze comot for hin head.
Ol boy, come see as about 1000 people crowded us and the traffic-hold we cause.
lol.....omg!...itz a free world...everybody jes display there madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. / Which Car Would You Suggest I Use For Transportation / Mercedes Benz, Honda Or BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.