Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (29790 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie / Genevieve Nnaji To Star In Chimamanda Adichie’s “half Of A Yellow Sun” Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Isaactop9(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2012
I fear who no fear Dbanj, he's just getting more illuminatinous grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2012
As usual, the gullible followers are already doing cartwheels without checking out Mr Globe's post which has already put a large dent on this crap news grin
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by alaoeri: 6:46pm On May 17, 2012
D'banj, skibanji once again more success ahead Y always Ʊ. Is not that Ʊ are better than †ђξ rest but Ʊ are just destined τ̲̅ȍ be great. God 'll surely see Ʊ tru. Haters can gö τ̲̅ȍ hell. More success awaiting Ʊ.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by rexfada(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2012
D'banj seems to be going places with this his romance with Kanye. Na plus for am sha! Carry go d'koko master
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 7:10pm On May 17, 2012
It will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ekowise(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2012
Make him strt 2 dey drop d songs nw just d way 2face did wen he left Kennis. Den we wil knw. Dbanj no fall our hand o.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Donfaray(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2012
Kayuzze1: Dbanj.. I beg kip doin ur thing.. No mind this people jare
..... Dbanj Becareful o all that glitters are not gold.. See caution!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by tohrinle: 7:59pm On May 17, 2012
Dbanj baba carry on ...d sky is ur starting point.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nonybb: 8:05pm On May 17, 2012
Maybe an upcoming illuminati movie LOL smh
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by jcross19: 8:08pm On May 17, 2012
Who know dbanj,from where is he from?only i can see fake hype and celebrity.nigerians celebrities boost their fame by selling lies because they know what nigerian zombies want to hear, lies, i can see some on here.next story we are going to hear is that the movie can't take place or mr dbanj wasn't informed about the location or reason above his power,then that it's end of the story
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Awalla: 8:13pm On May 17, 2012
Go join Illuminati finish, do this and that come here dey talk rubbish, soon we shall see climbing to the false top and after that what next ?

nonesense
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by adelaja70(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2012
jcross19: Who know dbanj,from where is he from?only i can see fake hype and celebrity.nigerians celebrities boost their fame by selling lies because they know what nigerian zombies want to hear, lies, i can see some on here.next story we are going to hear is that the movie can't take place or mr dbanj wasn't informed about the location or reason above his power,then that it's end of the story
Wetin concern u? Why are u crying more than the bereaved?...
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by adelaja70(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2012
cap28: It will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria
Na ur brother go shed tears....why are we so heartless in this country?
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 8:53pm On May 17, 2012
As usual all D'banj's haters are Ibos. SMH!

Ejiné: As usual, the gullible followers are already doing cartwheels without checking out Mr Globe's post which has already put a large dent on this crap news grin
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cindyrella(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2012
blackboi:
#MomToldMe: smokers are liable to die youngundecided

Mom was right! grin grin grin

@topic

Ok we have heard...
thanks for sharing NEXT!!!!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 8:56pm On May 17, 2012
Go kill yourself. person.

Funny, that guy is richer that your whole generation and is more famous than your entire village.

jcross19: Who know dbanj,from where is he from?only i can see fake hype and celebrity.nigerians celebrities boost their fame by selling lies because they know what nigerian zombies want to hear, lies, i can see some on here.next story we are going to hear is that the movie can't take place or mr dbanj wasn't informed about the location or reason above his power,then that it's end of the story
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by ifihearam: 9:01pm On May 17, 2012
t will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria

You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by nurmanteasynoni: 9:13pm On May 17, 2012
ifihearam: But na wa for una for this place sha

So beccos Dbanj parted ways with don jazzzzy automatically makes him an enemy to some of you abi?

Why can't you just show him some encouragement likewise his contemporaries? Na competition ni?

Infact all Dbanj's haterz will end up like Ghadaffi or sadam hussein
abeg God go bless yhu oo

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by agiboma(f): 9:25pm On May 17, 2012
good for him ooo
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

As usual, your idiiotic way of attaching ethnic sentiments to issues that have no bearing with your stupiidity, despite your age, only goes to confirm what a mooron you are. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by ebonyfades: 9:55pm On May 17, 2012
ifihearam: But na wa for una for this place sha

So beccos Dbanj parted ways with don jazzzzy automatically makes him an enemy to some of you abi?

Why can't you just show him some encouragement likewise his contemporaries? Na competition ni?

Infact all Dbanj's haterz will end up like Ghadaffi or sadam hussein
correct yarns dear, seems they all av this misguided sense of reasoning. Are y'all related to either D'banj or Jazzy? Pssttt!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by trigar12(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2012
blackboi:
#MomToldMe: smokers are liable to die youngundecided
TNX but no tnx
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by amosy007: 12:21am On May 18, 2012
cap28: It will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria

Damnnnnnn ...Fvck u man

How can u say something so horrible ....do u beef him that much?....

OH GOD ...why did u create so bitter foools like this mor0n to africa sad
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cantell(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2012
amosy007:

Damnnnnnn ...Fvck u man

How can u say something so horrible ....do u beef him that much?....

OH GOD ...why did u create so bitter foools like this mor0n to africa sad
Bro, thats the truth.
Ski-banj has no talent and when he eventually falls, he's gonna fall pretty hard.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nobody: 1:58am On May 18, 2012
atuboweke: Yesterday : dbanj unreleased album leaked, Today: dbank shooting movie with west. Come on; who is trying to impress us or compete with MARVIN? because all these dbanj this , dbanj that , started since MARVIN released its latest album. Dbanj my foot. sorelooser.
lyk criously? 'd banj ur foot'...dbanj isn't tryin to buy get you on his side or compete wit MARVIN..he's got oda important things to do.Haba!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nobody: 2:03am On May 18, 2012
ifihearam: t will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria

You are a fool
pple should think before saying trash...How will the americans use him to make inroads,if he's got no talents..mtchew!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 2:19am On May 18, 2012

Ejiné:

As usual, your idiiotic way of attaching ethnic sentiments to issues that have no bearing with your stupiidity, despite your age, only goes to confirm what a mooron you are. SMH.

^
That must have been very touchy. If it were to be Don jazzy and Jay Z, you fools would have spammed the whole thread with how capable he was and all that. Hypocrite.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Navi(m): 4:05am On May 18, 2012
No matter what, I hate d-banj 4 his link wif illuminati...he has sold his soul to d devil by joining illuminati...smh
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by free2ryhme: 6:50am On May 18, 2012
yemmight: Me i beleive so much in Dbanj. Right time to dump Don Jazzy.

...and move on with the Illuminati boys. May all his dreams come true and may he quickly discover that not eating at all with the devil is better than eating with the long spoon
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 6:52am On May 18, 2012
Na your mama soul him sell or you think say dem dey accept moro'ns? Wetin concern agbero with overload? Abegi free the guy.

Navi: No matter what, I hate d-banj 4 his link wif illuminati...he has sold his soul to d devil by joining illuminati...smh
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by joeyfire(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2012
Tribalists is a symptom of many things I won't bother to go into. Igbos hate him but Chu-chu , d'banj's personal assistant is igbo, his manager is also igbo. Small shame una no ge

Rhino.5dm:

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2012
Must he always luk or act lyk an errand boy? 1st he acted as Jazz's boy n nw kanye's.... When will he stop acting or be a man so dt he'll act like a don 2 sm1 else, abeg it mks him luks lyk a boi boi 2 me or a psychofan.... Looking 4 alms.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos) / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / New Wife In Soup: Mr Macaroni, Mercy Johnson & Mide Martins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.