Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (29792 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie / Genevieve Nnaji To Star In Chimamanda Adichie’s “half Of A Yellow Sun” Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
As usual all D'banj's haters are Ibos. SMH!

^
That must have been very touchy. If it were to be Don jazzy and Jay Z, you fools would have spammed the whole thread with how capable he was and all that. Hypocrite.

Please shut it and stop making an even bigger idiiot of the retarrd you already are. Maybe I should give you my Facebook contacts to show you that, even 2 years before the break-up, I never gave a flying rat testiicle about the garbage he shiits out in the name of music. But then again, I wouldn't want to have social lepers like you anywhere close to me.

Mr Globe presented a full story from a very reliable source (and not the junk you posted) revealing that this thread is once again another desperate attempt by D'Banj and his half-wit followers to gain some publicity, and the best argument you can bring me is your festering ethnic stupidiity? Clap for yourself, mooroon.

You have about the reasoning of a prepubescent child, and this post shows it properly.

Take my advice - keep your tribal garbage within yourself and the Politics section, from where you regale us with your idiiotic theatrics grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2012
And next time, Rhino, be sure to keep this in mind:

Rhino.5dm:
As usual all D'banj's haters are Ibos. SMH!
^
That must have been very touchy. If it were to be Don jazzy and Jay Z, you fools would have spammed the whole thread with how capable he was and all that. Hypocrite.

Only an imbeciile would rely on speculative reasoning to promote his nonsensical logic. And you, my friend, happen to fit that description perfectly.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by eghost247(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2012
cap28: It will all end in tears - dbanj has no talent and kanye west knws it -the americns just wnt to use hiim to make inroads into the vast consumer market in nigeria
[size=20pt]this has got to be one of the most silly posts i have read on nairaland[/size]
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Martins02(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2012
fake info
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by megxo(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2012
cyril83: Mavin record nd its crew r in hot soup....
now did d caption say anything bout "Mavin".....tell me 1 good reason y i shudnt call u a slowpoke.smh4u
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 8:36am On May 18, 2012
Dude, no need to lay spin after being called out, learn to stop digging when trapped in a hole. No matter what you haters think, only God that put D banj up there can bring him down.

Ejiné: And next time, Rhino, be sure to keep this in mind:

Only an imbeciile would rely on speculative reasoning to promote his nonsensical logic. And you, my friend, happen to fit that description perfectly.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 8:43am On May 18, 2012
You must have been smoking cheap grass. D banj is made, no amount of your badmouthing will bring him down. There was a problem and the guy is trying to move on, yet bunch of tribalistic low lifers are all out to pull him down.

joeyfire: Tribalists is a symptom of many things I won't bother to go into. Igbos hate him but Chu-chu , d'banj's personal assistant is igbo, his manager is also igbo. Small shame una no ge

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by raydavinci(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2012
I don read all kinda stupid, foolish robish n senseless comments on d'baj's progress on this NL wen be say eehn, my head wan bost. The truth is that we as Nigerians should be happy that we have an ambassador representing nigeria to the fullest, n we should also be happy for the Good tins it's going to bring to this country and we the youth most especially. Whether the guy join illuminati or not, be happy 4 him cos it's his life not yours, if e pain u go join ogboni make u see whether e easy talk less of illuminati.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by oobim(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2012
emmysenior: Must he always luk or act lyk an errand boy? 1st he acted as Jazz's boy n nw kanye's.... When will he stop acting or be a man so dt he'll act like a don 2 sm1 else, abeg it mks him luks lyk a boi boi 2 me or a psychofan.... Looking 4 alms.. grin
hahaha.i can bet half of my rock solid as* that he postrates for kanye evry morning.DBANj do something new that we can see already.haba!jazzy s dream is to remain a king in d jungle while dbanjs' is to b a slave in d city.one man's meat,anoda's..
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Dude, no need to lay spin after being called out, learn to stop digging when trapped in a hole. No matter what you haters think, only God that put D banj up there can bring him down.

Mr Man, you're the one laying spin over being called out with your empty fake news.
Globe just took your lying arse to the cleaners and you're now bringing tribalism as a last resort in order to save face from the humiliation you've just suffered.
I ask you, what have you done to counter the very post that has just nipped your shameless thread in the bud?
What a Coward grin

Keep playing tribalism, you hear? You'll only end up looking like the exposed idiiot anyways.

Moooroon of the 21st century. You really have no shame grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by adelaja70(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2012
Ejiné:

Mr Man, you're the one laying spin over being called out with your empty fake news.
Globe just took your lying arse to the cleaners and you're now bringing tribalism as a last resort in order to save face from the humiliation you've just suffered.
I ask you, what have you done to counter the very post that has just nipped your shameless thread in the bud?
What a Coward grin

Keep playing tribalism, you hear? You'll only end up looking like the exposed idiiot anyways.

Moooroon of the 21st century. You really have no shame grin
@Ejine...wetin come be ur problem dis man? He act film he no act film,wetin concern u? Why are u havin headache over another man's problem...Jazzy dey Bleep ur sister ni? Abi na him dey feed ur entire family ni? Abeg leave Dbanj alone.....
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by adelaja70(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:
They don come with their publicity stunt again. who is the idi/ot that moved this to the frontpage?
How does it affect ur sorry life?.....im waiting 4ur answer.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by sogoisrael(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2012
akogunwhite: Dbanj....jooor....nice one baba!!!!! Let ur enemies die like judas oo.....thank you for making africa proud....
making which africans proud? By joinin illuminati? U̶̲̥̅̊ ® just as foolish as he ȋ̝̊̅§ ! Idiat
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by OkijaPriest: 11:08am On May 18, 2012
I wonder ow that Boy would be like in a movie!!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Ejine(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2012
adelaja70:
@Ejine...wetin come be ur problem dis man? He act film he no act film,wetin concern u? Why are u havin headache over another man's problem...Jazzy dey Bleep ur sister ni? Abi na him dey feed ur entire family ni? Abeg leave Dbanj alone.....

grin grin grin

Jazzy na my 'ogor', na my in-law and former senior for school grin grin grin

So now you know and knowing is half the battle. Free me jor! grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 11:29am On May 18, 2012
Don't waste your time on these unrepentant bigots. They always try to hide their deep-filled bigotry under the guise of being objective. Funny, the news is widely read and understood by objective minds as unsubstantiated, yet the ding bats will show us thier low IQ's and shallowness..

Secondly, D banj is made with or without this film, he is one of the greatest entertainer of this generation, no one can take away that from him.

adelaja70:
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by abohrandy: 12:26pm On May 18, 2012
L u c i d:
hot soup? How?? Smh

how?
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by adelaja70(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2012
Ejiné:

grin grin grin

Jazzy na my 'ogor', na my in-law and former senior for school grin grin grin

So now you know and knowing is half the battle. Free me jor! grin grin grin
I didnt know some Ibos are so heartless until now,but thank God my Ibo friends are so good to me...@Ejine,u really get problem o,...Dbanj is shit Dbanj is that but u are here having orgasm over his matter my bro u need serious deliverance....
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by musty1987(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2012
Dbanj ride onnnnn grin they should go n enter atlantic ocean . we dnt give a Bleep
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 2:59pm On May 18, 2012
Don't waste your time on these unrepentant bigots. They always try to hide their deep-filled bigotry under the guise of bieng objective. Funny, the news is widely read and understood by objective minds as unsubstantiated, yet the ding bats will show us thier low IQ's and shallowness..

Secondly, D banj is made with out without this film, he is one of the greatest entertainer of this generation, no one can take away that from him.

adelaja70:
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Jomiliny(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2012
Nice to see D'Banj progressing. Thumbs up bro
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by raphroye: 3:53pm On May 18, 2012
Carry on D'banj BABA
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by joeyfire(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2012
Sharrap there. I have never bad mouthed d'banj and if I do its my prerogative abi no be public figure. Abi u tink say everybody dey trapped in tribal war ogodo like u. I repeat d'banj has an igbo PA and igbo manager. Tribalism has no place with really successful ppl na only lowlives and unexposed village champs

Rhino.5dm:
You must have been smoking cheap grass. D banj is made, no amount of your badmouthing will bring him down. There was a problem and the guy is trying to move on, yet bunch of tribalistic low lifers are all out to pull him down.

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Realest123(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2012
KANYE WEST TO DEBUT ‘CRUEL SUMMER’ AT CANNES FILM FESTIVAL

G.O.O.D. Music is headed to Cannes. Kanye West is set to debut a new film called Cruel Summer at this year’s festival.

The project, which is the brainchild of his design company DONDA, will open at the Cannes Film Festival on May 23.

The exhibit is said to be a combination of an art installation and a short film, which was inspired by the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music compilation of the same name. It will include a 7Screen Experience, which Kanye first tweeted about in January.

The hip-hop superstar produced, wrote, and directed the film, which was shot in Qatar earlier this year. Kid Cudi and Aziz Ansari are among the stars. Vanessa Beecroft handled production design and Elon Rutberg wrote the screenplay.

In 2010, Kanye debuted his self-directed film Runaway co-starring Selita Ebanks. The 35-minute visuals were released in conjunction with his album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Cruel Summer will remain open to the public for two days after its debut. Tickets are available on Kanye’s website. So actually this might be true
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by folex(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2012
hmmmm, both side of the divide should learn to take critism in good faith!! Haba!!!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 7:45pm On May 18, 2012
You are a pathetic low lifer. D banj has a PA Igbo sooo fuckin' what? credit should go to him for employing the PA and not otherwise.

Your bitternes won't bring him down and no matter what pathetic bigots like you may wish him, he is already made. Slit your throat. Skunk!

joeyfire: Sharrap there. I have never bad mouthed d'banj and if I do its my prerogative abi no be public figure. Abi u tink say everybody dey trapped in tribal war ogodo like u. I repeat d'banj has an igbo PA and igbo manager. Tribalism has no place with really successful ppl na only lowlives and unexposed village champs

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 11:39am On May 19, 2012
Kanye west is an illuminati errand boy for jay z. The illuminati control and own all the high earning hip hop stars in america ie the fifty million dollars and above earners, jay z brought kanye west into the club and now the illuminati r extending their tentacles to the vast consumer market in africa,this where kanye and d banj come into the picture kanye's boss (jay z) has intructed him to sign d banj bwho has a sizeable following in nigeria - dbanj is only meant for an africn audience but africn audiences cn be just as large as western ones -kanye and jay z will make buckt loads of money frm the afrcn consumers who will buy evn more of talentless dbanjs music wen they see he is now signed up to ankanye wests label (dnt forget tht majority of nigerians r brainwashed and worsip black americn hip hop stars ) so this is all abt making money and exploiting gullible nigerians once again. who was allowed to bco d banj is so hungry and desperate for success tht he will do anythng to plse kanye and tht includes paying the well known price tht all illuminati inductees always pay -d banj shld remembr tht there is no such thing as a free lunch-dbanj wht will u be willing to sacrifice for the fleeting fame u thnk u r njoyng now -biggr brightr and much more worthy stars hve all had their lives prematurely ended by these same ppl u r tryng to dabble wth
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 11:40am On May 19, 2012
Kanye west is an illuminati errand boy for jay z. The illuminati control and own all the high earning hip hop stars in america ie the fifty million dollars and above earners, jay z brought kanye west into the club and now the illuminati r extending their tentacles to the vast consumer market in africa,this where kanye and d banj come into the picture kanye's boss (jay z) has instructed him to sign d banj who has a sizeable following in nigeria - dbanj is only meant for an africn audience but africn audiences cn be just as large as western ones -kanye and jay z will make buckt loads of money frm the afrcn consumers who will buy evn more of talentless dbanjs music wen they see he is now signed up to kanye wests label (dnt forget tht majority of nigerians r brainwashed and worship black americn hip hop stars ) so this is all abt making money and exploiting gullible nigerians once again.

d banj is so hungry and desperate for success tht he will do anythng to plse kanye and tht includes paying the well known price tht all illuminati inductees always pay -d banj shld remembr tht there is no such thing as a free lunch-dbanj who will u be willing to sacrifice for the fleeting fame u thnk u r njoyng now? -biggr brightr and much more worthy stars hve all had their lives prematurely ended by these same ppl u r tryng to dabble wth
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 12:17pm On May 19, 2012
The relationshp btwn d banj and kanye west is tht of servant and master,notice how kanye west cldnt evn bring himself to sing on tht terribe song calld oliver twist! All he did was make an appearance at the end as if to say my appearance on this video alone is enough to give this trash a stamp of authenticity,sorry kanye evn ur fat face cnt save this pile of sh.t u call a song, only nigerians will be dumb enuff to go out and buy this trash cos many of us do not understand or evn recgnise wht real talrnt is. This is why I will always love and respect the late fela kuti who turned down a one million dollar advance frm motown, if he had signed up wth them he wld hve had to water down his lyrical content and bcome a ppopstar -somethng he abhorred and rejected wholeheartedly, compare his stance wth tht of this talentless nobody who cnt sing,cnt play any musical instrument, cnt read or write music or write songs but is only good at talking gibberish like a trained circus animal on crack cocaine . I pity d banj cos wen the fall will come it will be steep -ask mc hammer who had more talent in his liytle fingr thn dbanj will evr hve in his entire lifetime
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 12:38pm On May 19, 2012
Former crack cocaine dealer aka jay z along wth his errand boy kanye west r on a mission to polute and enslave the minds of impressionble young nigerians using their pawn d banj, d banj is the ideal candodate because he is hungry ignorant and loves money more thn his own life (like majority of nigerians). Had the likes of tupac shakur been alive there wld be no jayz talkless of kanye west. Tupac was a poet and a social activist jay z and kanye west r shameless illuminati puppets

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cute08: 7:52pm On May 19, 2012
Once a member, always a member hahaha! jst geting started.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by ace1(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2012
@Rhino.5dm next time, b4 u come here 2 post anything, make sure ur brain is connected. D brain isn't there for fancy. U av jst succeeded in telling the world how stupid and little minded you are. I have nothing against D'banj and can't say he's a member of the illuminati cos I can't prove it. Buh dnt insult people who have presented u with proof for their arguements. If u r aware of what's happening around d world, or a bit knowledgeable, you should be apologizing instead of displaying this high level of idiocy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos) / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / New Wife In Soup: Mr Macaroni, Mercy Johnson & Mide Martins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.