Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (29791 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie / Genevieve Nnaji To Star In Chimamanda Adichie’s “half Of A Yellow Sun” Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by MrGlobe(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2012
Loooool.. Why do dumb poor mentality Nigerians/ofemmanuans getting mad at muah for saying the truth. Its now obvious the saying that Nigerians love to live in denial. For the records:
- I find no reason hating anybody, I just kill fake hype because I know better.
- Rhino, its not kenye west. Its KAnye west. I overlooked the mistakes earlier cause I thought it a typo but after repeating it severally I now find out how much of a bush man you are.
- Psquare have not bought a jet. I repeat, they dont have that money.
- Dbanj got a cameo in a Kanye short film. Kanye was not even the star in the movie. Cudi was. I hope you wait to see his cameo. So dbanj did not star in a movie with kanye.
- I still stand by my previous posts and they are 100% valid

- if you think am a hater for stating the facts, then you can go stand in the middle of third mainland bridge & wait for a car to knock you into the river.

Back to my Nneka and wake me up when any of d no talent musicians are bigger than Nneka overseas.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by kramer: 12:05pm On May 26, 2012
9jafreak: Is D'banj An Illuminati? (*The Truth*)

1. First things first: The American Corporatocracy do not give a monkeys about any African artist/artiste. Their job is to elevate their preferred American/British/Canadian freakshow masters with the double intention of:
(i) dumbing down the Public (in both America and the world)
and (ii)luring them (the said Public) into the mythical promise of the 'Good Life' --- a rare privilege meant for the chosen, the opportuned and the super-geniuses of society. That way, we will all be unconscious of (or oblivious to) the actual machinations beneath this reality.

2. Now since Africans are notorious for imitating anything American, the American Establishment only need to keep the illusion alive on home soil. The wannabees will naturally buy into it (as is now evident everywhere).

3. Besides, the Corporatocracy already got African governments in their pouch, why should they worry about an ordinary African celebrity? Yes, we all are ordinary to them. What greater benefit can any of us bring than a land flowing with natural resources which they already have under corporate control?!
Our entire country is indebted to them. They wrote our nation's history, dictate her present and control her future (what more could one ask for?)

4.However, with D'banj, something appears to have changed. A new opportunity presents itself --- as always, in the form of "profit". Koko Master D'banj, living up to his reputation as an opportunist with the brain of a 12 year old, invited the emissaries of Africa's slave masters to come in for more spoils.
He might be stupid but he also knows that there is an unlimited supply of stupidity and gullubility on the African continent
(stupidity and gullibility bolstered in many ways by religious fanaticism, poor education, and a terrifying inability to connect the dots).

5. Perhaps Don Jazzy understands this and therefore decided not to "further sell his soul" for bigger fame and servitude (which, all things being equal, should also lead to more fortunes for the favoured).
Although Don Jazzy's own moral test will come when we finally assess how much of his wealth he gave to the poor. He might be a 'better sinner' than D'banj, but he is no saint.

6. To be sure, D'banj is NOT illuminati. Neither is Kanye, Bieber, Kirk Franklin, Rhianna, Mary Mary or any of the other agents. They are simply "the chosen ones".
The criteria for chosenness differs: from extraordinary talent to sheer stupidity. Visionary is out of the question (How can you see above your head?) The illusion of vision is that it is ahead, but really it's in 'THE HEAD'. It's the head that dictates the vision, hence the conspiracy. But it is no more a conspiracy than it is an IDEOLOGY. A belief. A creed. And a Promise for all who care. And the expectation is that you should.

Thus what all the agents have in common is BIG AMBITION, a RESENTMENT for correction and moral guidance and a firm REJECTION of the NORM.
And D'banj has got plenty of these.

** The Okoye brothers (PSQUARE) have also decided to push their luck further north in response to the widening excesses and excessive haste, as is Banky W, Wizkid, Davido, Sarkodie, and many others.

Africa is at a melting point again, and the reason why it is too easy is because you can always count on the gullibility of the African Public.

Lol! The irony of your post is highlighted in that last sentence smiley

The lluminati is a conspiracy theory concocted and fuelled by people like you who definitely have too much time on their hands that they can sit down and write an essay about something they have no proof of
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 12:38pm On May 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Loooool.. Why do dumb poor mentality Nigerians/ofemmanuans getting mad at muah for saying the truth. Its now obvious the saying that Nigerians love to live in denial. For the records:
- I find no reason hating anybody, I just kill fake hype because I know better.
- Rhino, its not kenye west. Its KAnye west. I overlooked the mistakes earlier cause I thought it a typo but after repeating it severally I now find out how much of a bush man you are.
- Psquare have not bought a jet. I repeat, they dont have that money.
- Dbanj got a cameo in a Kanye short film. Kanye was not even the star in the movie. Cudi was. I hope you wait to see his cameo. So dbanj did not star in a movie with kanye.
- I still stand by my previous posts and they are 100% valid

- if you think am a hater for stating the facts, then you can go stand in the middle of third mainland bridge & wait for a car to knock you into the river.

Back to my Nneka and wake me up when any of d no talent musicians are bigger than Nneka overseas.

Until when you are able to string together anything sensible from your daft head, am going to put you on auto-repeat. Here you have it. . .Rewind.

By the way, It is too late to hide your daftness and stup!dity, so quit trying to look smart by merely turning yourslef in to a spell checker. Halfwits like you and their single digit IQ, would only shout eureka after picking a repeatative error in form of a typo. I wonder if we are going to kill a NAMA when you pass your second grade IQ test. Ewu.

Rhino.5dm:
Certainly, all posters are now seeing you as the hating dolt you are. Dude, can't you shut up for once and stop exposing your remaining stup!dity? Why are you sooooo bittered with folks wayyyyyy above your cloud? Do you think there is market for retarrds like you?

On the other thread, you said P-square can't afford a private jet, you went off limits by exposing more concerntrated stup!dity under the guise of being objective. What is your business with their private jet? Is it your money?

Now check out-

-P-square don buy private jet and they now jetting privately.
-D banj shot a movie with kenye west.
-P-square collabo with AKON
-Tuface is making it big time
-Davido got paid 30 milla
-Genevieve is starring with vivica fox
-Duncan mighty acquires new limo
-D banj's "Oliver twist" is toping UK chart
-Mr. Globe is spewing thrash on nairaland with his second grade IQ shocked shocked
-D ban'j caollabo with snoop dogg aka "Baba Aja Oluwa Snoop"
-Wizkid and Ice prince got nominated
-Mr. Globe is ranting and spitting all over nairaland with his daft IQ. shocked shocked
-Rhino.5dm is winning more contracts and is making it big time cool

Now, tell me Mr.MoronicGlobe, what ya gonna do?

a. Take a dive into atlantic ocean
b. Perform harakiri
c. Cry more like some lil' bytch.
d. Smoke crack laced with dry maggots
e. Put a bullet hole through your head.
f. Jump into the speed lane of any high-way with multiple fast cars.

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by 9jafreak: 12:40pm On May 26, 2012
kramer:

Lol! The irony of your post is highlighted in that last sentence smiley

The lluminati is a conspiracy theory concocted and fuelled by people like you who definitely have too much time on their hands that they can sit down and write an essay about something they have no proof of

Certainly you DID NOT read the note. I don't believe in theories born out of apocalyptic fantasies and doomsday theologies. I spoke TRUTH!
Conspiracy theory is just a term coined to prevent debate. Of course you can continue to choose to fuel your ignorance when the truth is all in plain light!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 12:48pm On May 26, 2012
Again, the stup!d ediota is put to shame. Omo P-square don hammer. . .Mr.DaftGlobe where are you nah? Come see ego lau lau cool. Ol'boy "Baba God do settle us, we are now jetting privately". Chei!! That quote is strictly made for haterz like this red-eyed wild monkey. Ewu.

P-Square acquires private jet

Tweet 48 May 26, 2012 | 12:10 am Music By OPEOLUWANI AKINTAYO & IYABO AINA

Nigeria’s multiple award winning hip-hop sensation, Peter and Paul Okoye popularly
known as P- Square have added another feather to their cap as they are now proud
owners of a private jet.

According to our source, the twins recently coughed out several millions of dollars to pick the private airbus from one of the Arabian countries. And with their latest acquisition, Peter and Paul are now the biggest boys in the Nigerian music industry.

*Jet interior with one of the twins Peter One of their tweets on Thursday evening gave the duo out about their new acquisition. “Jetting privately….thanks to God and the fans. You all made it possible. God has settled us…Just included on our list…that very list……shhhhhh.” Peter tweeted Thursday night. Showtime gathered that as at the time Peter tweeted about their new ‘baby’, the duo were on a trip to South Africa.

With landed properties in Jos, Port Harcourt and their newly built Lagos mansion worth N400 million, it’s no doubt that the dynamic duo are in the millionaires club. Among their automobile acquisitions are two Sequioa Sports Utility Vans (SUVs), one hummer SUV, truck bus and a Toyota Altima.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 1:01pm On May 26, 2012
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/p-square-acquires-private-jet/

^
Read more from above, Mr.DaftGlobe. . .pay attention to the replies on that page and make a quick decision below. shocked grin.

Rhino.5dm:

b. Perform harakiri

Option e will make it fast and painless. I shall forever enjoy seeing the picture of your low IQ brain splashed around the window. Do IT!! JUST DO IT!!!. shocked . Ewu!!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by MrGlobe(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Again, the stup!d ediota is put to shame. Omo P-square don hammer. . .Mr.DaftGlobe where are you nah? Come see ego lau lau cool. Ol'boy "Baba God do settle us, we are now jetting privately". Chei!! That quote is strictly made for haterz like this red-eyed wild monkey. Ewu.

Its only stup!d fools like you will believe whatever is coming from the Nigerian media. The Nigerian media are bunch of idiots who copy and paste whatever they see without carrying out any research. It is daft people like you who make up the Nigeria's population will make Nigeria to continue being a backward and third world country. What more a dimwit like you may be agberosha's special adviser on education. How on earth can you believe Psquare can buy a private jet? Do you know how much a private jet cost? Do you know what it cost to maintain it? where can they make such money from? What are they singing? And don't pretend your error is a typo. Thats the limit to what you know. fool. Lets see if the typo will repeat itself. Quit spreading rumors on this forum. Go an open a thread for people in the same low IQ as you and tell them whatever you like. We are knowledgeable and well traveled men here. bush man. Quit replying me if you got nothing sensible to say like I guess you never.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 2:53pm On May 26, 2012
@ First bold. The spelling is Aregbesola and NOT agberosha. . .you see, how daft am making you look? I spelled Kanye as kenye, even though it was repeated, but I swiftly admitted that it was an oversight. Now, tell me the similarity between agberosha you wrote above with Aregbesola. . .You are a dunce!.

@Second bold. Why do you think your incoherent babbles should be accepted over
vanguard's news? Indeed. You are not only daft and stup!d, you are a goat. Whether you take a sip of camel's urine or not, P-square have acquired private jet and they are "jetting privately"! and millions of goats like you can't change the reality. I went on to paste a reliable news for you, thinking that would help to reduce your stup!dity alas, you came back with extreme daftness.

Lemme allow you display your daftness in free-style, no need to over flog the dead horse. Nkita ara!

Mr. Globe:

Its only stup!d fools like you will believe whatever is coming from the Nigerian media. The Nigerian media are bunch of idiots who copy and paste whatever they see without carrying out any research. It is daft people like you who make up the Nigeria's population will make Nigeria to continue being a backward and third world country. What more a dimwit like you may be agberosha's-1** special adviser on education. How on earth can you believe Psquare can buy a private jet? Do you know how much a private jet cost? Do you know what it cost to maintain it? -2**[/b]where can they make such money from? What are they singing? And don't pretend your error is a typo. Thats the limit to what you know. fool. Lets see if the typo will repeat itself. Quit spreading rumors on this forum. Go an open a thread for people in the same low IQ as you and tell them whatever you like. We are knowledgeable and well traveled men here. [b]bush man. Quit replying me if you got nothing sensible to say like I guess you never.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by okgerald(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2012
These guys are making it big time, lets pray for them and hope they bring some goodies to help the poor out here.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by tpia5: 4:22pm On May 26, 2012
oYinkus: in blue jacket to Kanye's right.

thanks.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by kolexy(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2012
cap28:

I agree wth most of this - d banj is kanye west`s africam pawn - he is being ussed by kanye to make money frm gullible afrcn consumers - dbanj = talentless greedy former area boy wth zero intelligence, have u listened to him speak? The guy is an unadulterated illiterate

Haba! Try and be reasonable. Bloody bigot.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by MrGlobe(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2012
Rhino its clear ve exposed to any one on this forum how much of a bush man you are. Its clear you come from one of those sw caves without light and development penetration. You believing psquara could afford a private jet shows how ignorant you are. And anybody who knows Mr. Globe on this forum knows I address osun governor as agberoshola because he is a tout. Quit being desperate to repair your battered image. Go back to reading and believing Nigerian junk journalism. I can bet the person who reported that junk copied it from NL. You need to embrace civilization. And dont bring any fake dbanj hype story here again. Bush man
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by binhozie(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Am just seeing this. You are a nitwit. The previous thread said 'dbanj and kanye shoot movie in qatar'. Quote my previous post. I rightly said dbanj may get a cameo because of the nigerian publicity seeker he is. The short film (not even up to 30 mins) is about Kid cudi seeking love from a blind qatar woman and it centered around both of em. Dbanj just got irrelevant cameos to use and continue decieving fucktards like you.
Dbanj is not signed to Good Music, he is signed to mercury. He has not deal with def jam. He is just using kanye to boost his image in Nigeria and maybe UK and he is utilizing any opportunity he sees. Let him make another music. Is he not a musician? Why all these stunts? Meanwhile wait for my apology in 2060 psycho.

10/10

By the way its easy to see why rhinoceros fm, the thread starter has continued to rant unabated
Its cos he wants this thread to continue for as long as possible
Its a dead issue. . .being seen around kanye doesnt automatically transmit into money in the bank
Get a job bro, get a life
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by MrGlobe(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2012
^
Thanks bro. I no no how to take explain am to the empty brain man again make him understand. Thats why I concluded by just advising him to embrace civilization. Bless ya
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by emmabowin(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2012
i love that dude called d'banj.keep rocking
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by suavemezie: 12:23am On May 27, 2012
Kanye is simply trying to use d'banj and rip the whole large population of Nigerian music lovers. I bet you D'banj will only gain a little out of this collaboration, unless he's smart enough to pull out when he had gotten enough exposure. Even before D'banj, there's a lot artiste signed by GOOd music, that are still struggling, even after producing a hit that makes it to billboard.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by amosy007: 8:25am On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Certainly, all posters are now seeing you as the hating dolt you are. Dude, can't you shut up for once and stop exposing your remaining stup!dity? Why are you sooooo bittered with folks wayyyyyy above your cloud? Do you think there is market for retarrds like you?

On the other thread, you said P-square can't afford a private jet, you went off limits by exposing more concerntrated stup!dity under the guise of being objective. What is your business with their private jet? Is it your money?

Now check out-

-P-square don buy private jet and they now jetting privately.
-D banj shot a movie with kenye west.
-P-square collabo with AKON
-Tuface is making it big time
-Davido got paid 30 milla
-Genevieve is starring with vivica fox
-Duncan mighty acquires new limo
-D banj's "Oliver twist" is toping UK chart
-Mr. Globe is spewing thrash on nairaland with his second grade IQ shocked shocked
-D ban'j caollabo with snoop dogg aka "Baba Aja Oluwa Snoop"
-Wizkid and Ice prince got nominated
-Mr. Globe is ranting and spitting all over nairaland with his daft IQ. shocked shocked
-Rhino.5dm is winning more contracts and is making it big time cool

Now, tell me Mr.MoronicGlobe, what ya gonna do?

b. Perform harakiri

grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by kramer: 11:27am On May 28, 2012
9jafreak:

Certainly you DID NOT read the note. I don't believe in theories born out of apocalyptic fantasies and doomsday theologies. I spoke TRUTH!
Conspiracy theory is just a term coined to prevent debate. Of course you can continue to choose to fuel your ignorance when the truth is all in plain light!

TRUTH? Do you know what the truth is?

What is the Illuminati born out of? Could it be Raw fact?? Ask yourself this, how did you come to know about the Illuminati yourself?

Conspiracy theory is a term used to describe the beliefs people create to fill in the gaping hole left by lack of knowledge or uncertainty. You need to find out why people created the fantasy called "Illuminati" to find the TRUTH
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by aronbillz: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2013
throw ur diamondz up
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by kramer: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2013
aronbillz: throw ur diamondz up

Biko..What diamondz?
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by wayne4loan: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
kramer:

Biko..What diamondz?
diamonds from sierra lone
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by kramer: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2013
wayne4loan: diamonds from sierra lone

shocked d bloood diamonds??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos) / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / New Wife In Soup: Mr Macaroni, Mercy Johnson & Mide Martins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.