Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (29789 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie / Genevieve Nnaji To Star In Chimamanda Adichie’s “half Of A Yellow Sun” Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by alaoeri: 10:57am On May 25, 2012
That's the pix

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by blackboi(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2012
haters, kip on hatin'grin
#JstWatchTheMoneyPileUp

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by tpia5: 5:21pm On May 25, 2012
which one is dbanj in the picture (is he the person with sunglasses), and why does kanye always look so gloomy.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by oYinkus(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2012
in blue jacket to Kanye's right.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by logica(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2012
Is that RZA in the back?
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by poweredcom(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2012
Navi: No matter what, I hate d-banj 4 his link wif illuminati...he has sold his soul to d devil by joining illuminati...smh

Were you there when he sold his soul abi na you do the auction bid na wa ooo let me yan you in this world there is a force behind every success mok

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by ektbear: 6:04pm On May 25, 2012
nooooooiiice
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2012
dbanj is so obsessed with kanye west i just hope he doesnt lose his image in the process , everywhere kanye west is dbanj is always trying to be there i maybe wrong anyway. wetting be mine own
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by richy5(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2012
onatisi: dbanj is so obsessed with kanye west i just hope he doesnt lose his image in the process , everywhere kanye west is dbanj is always trying to be there i maybe wrong anyway. wetting be mine own
Try and keep your mouth shut When you don't know much...No offense plz!!! "kanye west is obsess with d-banj not d-banj is obsess in kanye" since the day he met him in a hotel in paris where he lodge, he invite him to pay him a visit when he come to the state with his producer...God blessing for the guy as i pray i should be bless more than him soon.Take care house

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by amosy007: 6:37pm On May 25, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by ebamma(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2012
if una like make una hate dbanj my guy,the sky na im starting point,
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by onatisi(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2012
well no problem , TIME WILL TELL
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 7:08pm On May 25, 2012
I'm forced to politely ask you to SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Fuckin' haterz. . .By the way, are you IBO?

onatisi: dbanj is so obsessed with kanye west i just hope he doesnt lose his image in the process , everywhere kanye west is dbanj is always trying to be there i maybe wrong anyway. wetting be mine own
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 7:13pm On May 25, 2012
Can you now see how stup!d you are? Are we expecting an apology from you? I doubt. Lemme read your suicide note, fuckin' haterz

Mr. Globe:
They don come with their publicity stunt again. who is the idi/ot that moved this to the frontpage?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On May 25, 2012
person!

afam4eva: D'banj's poplicists are really working very hard to register his name in people's minds even when he's not doing anything. If he's not kissing rihanna in times square, his twitter account is being hacked or his unfinished single is being leaked and now this. Abeg, make we hear word. All na fabu.
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by vanstanzy(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Aim for the moon.If you miss,you will fall among the stars. . . .Bros move on jare,let God deal with all your ibotic enemies. cool
@Bluetooth
I only had to read ur Poo n said this sounds like that Zap.er, so-called bluetooth n alas its ur STINKY @SS. U STINK EVERYWHERE U GO B.I.T.C.H. U'RE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO INTRO TRIBAL FIGHTS. WHAT HAS DBANJS' FAME GOT TO DO WITH THE IBOS'? FOOL!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by gogomotet: 7:50pm On May 25, 2012
@richy:
Try and keep your mouth shut When you don't know much...No offense plz!!! "kanye west is obsess with d-banj not d-banj is obsess in kanye" since the day he met him in a hotel in paris where he lodge, he invite him to pay him a visit when he come to the state with his producer...God blessing for the guy as i pray i should be bless more than him soon.Take care house
you've shown your ignorance too well here. D'banj didn't meet kanye west in paris but instead they met in dubai airport where it happens that d'banj met him in a first class section where He approached d'banj with the concept that he did song with snoop meanwhile Kanye west gave him one hour to talk after all the d'banj talk talk and brags he now gave him appointment to come with his producer don baba j after a longtime mailings with no answer final they where invited to come at wyclef's studio at New york. The contents of the were not disclosed . So be well informed before you paste

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by eghost247(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2012
[size=20pt]haters will hate but Dbanj is Growing Bigger everyday [/size]

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by richy5(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2012
gogomotet: you've shown your ignorance too well here. D'banj didn't meet kanye west in paris but instead they met in dubai airport where it happens that d'banj met him in a first class section where He approached d'banj with the concept that he did song with snoop meanwhile Kanye west gave him one hour to talk after all the d'banj talk talk and brags he now gave him appointment to come with his producer don baba j after a longtime mailings with no answer final they where invited to come at wyclef's studio at New york. The contents of the were not disclosed . So be well informed before you paste
Well i admit i made a mistake of replacing dubai as paris but Don't think you know how to narrate coz am not in mood to narrate the whole story when i post...All this blahblah you wrote here is something i know, So mind your bussiness nino
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 25, 2012
ebamma: if una like make una hate dbanj my guy,the sky na im starting point,
When did Dbanj become Ur guy mumu
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by moshoodn(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2012
@richy:
obsession or no obsession, they just want a piece of each others azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by 9jafreak: 10:27pm On May 25, 2012
Is D'banj An Illuminati? (*The Truth*)

1. First things first: The American Corporatocracy do not give a monkeys about any African artist/artiste. Their job is to elevate their preferred American/British/Canadian freakshow masters with the double intention of:
(i) dumbing down the Public (in both America and the world)
and (ii)luring them (the said Public) into the mythical promise of the 'Good Life' --- a rare privilege meant for the chosen, the opportuned and the super-geniuses of society. That way, we will all be unconscious of (or oblivious to) the actual machinations beneath this reality.

2. Now since Africans are notorious for imitating anything American, the American Establishment only need to keep the illusion alive on home soil. The wannabees will naturally buy into it (as is now evident everywhere).

3. Besides, the Corporatocracy already got African governments in their pouch, why should they worry about an ordinary African celebrity? Yes, we all are ordinary to them. What greater benefit can any of us bring than a land flowing with natural resources which they already have under corporate control?!
Our entire country is indebted to them. They wrote our nation's history, dictate her present and control her future (what more could one ask for?)

4.However, with D'banj, something appears to have changed. A new opportunity presents itself --- as always, in the form of "profit". Koko Master D'banj, living up to his reputation as an opportunist with the brain of a 12 year old, invited the emissaries of Africa's slave masters to come in for more spoils.
He might be stupid but he also knows that there is an unlimited supply of stupidity and gullubility on the African continent
(stupidity and gullibility bolstered in many ways by religious fanaticism, poor education, and a terrifying inability to connect the dots).

5. Perhaps Don Jazzy understands this and therefore decided not to "further sell his soul" for bigger fame and servitude (which, all things being equal, should also lead to more fortunes for the favoured).
Although Don Jazzy's own moral test will come when we finally assess how much of his wealth he gave to the poor. He might be a 'better sinner' than D'banj, but he is no saint.

6. To be sure, D'banj is NOT illuminati. Neither is Kanye, Bieber, Kirk Franklin, Rhianna, Mary Mary or any of the other agents. They are simply "the chosen ones".
The criteria for chosenness differs: from extraordinary talent to sheer stupidity. Visionary is out of the question (How can you see above your head?) The illusion of vision is that it is ahead, but really it's in 'THE HEAD'. It's the head that dictates the vision, hence the conspiracy. But it is no more a conspiracy than it is an IDEOLOGY. A belief. A creed. And a Promise for all who care. And the expectation is that you should.

Thus what all the agents have in common is BIG AMBITION, a RESENTMENT for correction and moral guidance and a firm REJECTION of the NORM.
And D'banj has got plenty of these.

** The Okoye brothers (PSQUARE) have also decided to push their luck further north in response to the widening excesses and excessive haste, as is Banky W, Wizkid, Davido, Sarkodie, and many others.

Africa is at a melting point again, and the reason why it is too easy is because you can always count on the gullibility of the African Public.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by brinell(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2012
The masses are now the cause of the rift between DBang and Don Jazzy. We don't need to be sentimental, why must they be enemies. The guys are going about their business and people are here talking about a rift that don't exist. DBang is doing well, Don Jazzy is doing well. Fullstop.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2012
Looks fagous and gayish to me. Why the Dbang nigga too close to Kanye's arss? I smell an arss kisser

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Korrection(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2012
so make we jump enter ikpoba river
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by binhozie(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2012
I see a lot of ignorant people here. To start with, I knew dbanj via his music, so if the news about dbanj is not music related, don't tag me in it.
Secondly, the song dbanj is using to flex right now was produced by don jazzy, so until dbanj has a new song from a new producer don't tag me in it too

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 11:22pm On May 25, 2012
9jafreak: Is D'banj An Illuminati? (*The Truth*)

1. First things first: The American Corporatocracy do not give a monkeys about any African artist/artiste. Their job is to elevate their preferred American/British/Canadian freakshow masters with the double intention of:
(i) dumbing down the Public (in both America and the world)
and (ii)luring them (the said Public) into the mythical promise of the 'Good Life' --- a rare privilege meant for the chosen, the opportuned and the super-geniuses of society. That way, we will all be unconscious of (or oblivious to) the actual machinations beneath this reality.

2. Now since Africans are notorious for imitating anything American, the American Establishment only need to keep the illusion alive on home soil. The wannabees will naturally buy into it (as is now evident everywhere).

3. Besides, the Corporatocracy already got African governments in their pouch, why should they worry about an ordinary African celebrity? Yes, we all are ordinary to them. What greater benefit can any of us bring than a land flowing with natural resources which they already have under corporate control?!
Our entire country is indebted to them. They wrote our nation's history, dictate her present and control her future (what more could one ask for?)

4.However, with D'banj, something appears to have changed. A new opportunity presents itself --- as always, in the form of "profit". Koko Master D'banj, living up to his reputation as an opportunist with the brain of a 12 year old, invited the emissaries of Africa's slave masters to come in for more spoils.
He might be stupid but he also knows that there is an unlimited supply of stupidity and gullubility on the African continent
(stupidity and gullibility bolstered in many ways by religious fanaticism, poor education, and a terrifying inability to connect the dots).

5. Perhaps Don Jazzy understands this and therefore decided not to "further sell his soul" for bigger fame and servitude (which, all things being equal, should also lead to more fortunes for the favoured).
Although Don Jazzy's own moral test will come when we finally assess how much of his wealth he gave to the poor. He might be a 'better sinner' than D'banj, but he is no saint.

6. To be sure, D'banj is NOT illuminati. Neither is Kanye, Bieber, Kirk Franklin, Rhianna, Mary Mary or any of the other agents. They are simply "the chosen ones".
The criteria for chosenness differs: from extraordinary talent to sheer stupidity. Visionary is out of the question (How can you see above your head?) The illusion of vision is that it is ahead, but really it's in 'THE HEAD'. It's the head that dictates the vision, hence the conspiracy. But it is no more a conspiracy than it is an IDEOLOGY. A belief. A creed. And a Promise for all who care. And the expectation is that you should.

Thus what all the agents have in common is BIG AMBITION, a RESENTMENT for correction and moral guidance and a firm REJECTION of the NORM.
And D'banj has got plenty of these.

** The Okoye brothers (PSQUARE) have also decided to push their luck further north in response to the widening excesses and excessive haste, as is Banky W, Wizkid, Davido, Sarkodie, and many others.

Africa is at a melting point again, and the reason why it is too easy is because you can always count on the gullibility of the African Public.

I agree wth most of this - d banj is kanye west`s africam pawn - he is being ussed by kanye to make money frm gullible afrcn consumers - dbanj = talentless greedy former area boy wth zero intelligence, have u listened to him speak? The guy is an unadulterated illiterate

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by cap28: 11:25pm On May 25, 2012
Kanye west = jay z errand boy and illuminati pawn who sacrificed his own mother for fame and fortune tufiakwa!
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 12:51am On May 26, 2012
D'banj's left finger is million light years ahead of you, with all your diction. It is expected to see low lifers insulting super achievers like D'banj. Not until you are able to tell us what your so-called high IQ was able to fetch you, you remain a joke. Keep your hating alive, fuckin' haterz!

cap28:

I agree wth most of this - d banj is kanye west`s africam pawn - he is being ussed by kanye to make money frm gullible afrcn consumers - dbanj = talentless greedy former area boy wth zero intelligence, have u listened to him speak? The guy is an unadulterated illiterate
Re: D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer by Rhino5dm: 1:22am On May 26, 2012
So, according to you this song is not his? You must be high smoking cheap grass. . . .

D'banj's check list-

-Remixed Oliver twist

- Climbed to No.9 on UK top 40, with thousands of download @ 0.99£ per download cool

-shot a movie with Kenye west. This is not some low quality, low budget nollywood bullcrap.

-Dropped another single GO DOWN. . .Hit track!

-Got a deal with airtel

-Got mercury UK deal

-Got a deal with DEF jam via GOOD music

-Dropped a video of his single

-collaborated with Rick Ross

All these was achieved within few months. D'banj is making history while fucktards are busy hating him.

Rebete, rebete rebete! . .aahhhhh labata, labata labata!! Oosheee! No long thing cool

binhozie: I see a lot of ignorant people here. To start with, I knew dbanj via his music, so if the news about dbanj is not music related, don't tag me in it.
Secondly, the song dbanj is using to flex right now was produced by don jazzy, so until dbanj has a new song from a new producer don't tag me in it too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... / BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos) / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.