Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (24046 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Yewe2011(m): 4:28am On Jun 13, 2012
ayanle456: the only thing i took away from those pictures is that u guys have been always ugly and fat.

why are you here?

go back to the Somali forum

leave us alone
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:37am On Jun 13, 2012
i will not go away. it has become my burden to tell u that u look like monkies.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
[img]http://arikmetics.files./2009/12/rasmarley_edomaskwoshiposun1.jpg?w=500[/img]

wow....where is this from and what does this symbolize?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2012
HOW THE FUCKKKK am i suppose to know...loooks like some baantu featured seeeex object
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
warya123: HOW THE FUCKKKK am i suppose to know...loooks like some baantu featured seeeex object

I wasnt asking you....

....face palm....
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexual tension in the air again
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 26, 2012
warya123: sexual tension in the air again

undecided undecided

*sighs*
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 3:46am On Jun 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

*sighs*

sound and expressions made after intamacy.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
warya123:

sound and expressions made after intamacy.

dude... undecided
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

dude... undecided

what u call the guy who just fukkkked u cause u dont kno his name.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayanle456: their are 11 languages that are the national language of south africa....as for somali women in south africa who have nigerian pimps...looooooooooool...you should know better....somalis are xenophobic...being with a non somali is seen as forbidden and people will look down on u...if i see a somali with non somali...i assume shes either from a very small clan that is looked down or either a hooee....so if non somalis get any somali women...its the lowest of the low...but for 99.9 percent of somalis...they adhrere to somali culture which is xenophobic...besides if a somali is gonna be with a non somali...would they really choose to be with a nigerian who looks like isnt done with his evolution...lmao
I initially thought you were posting frm somalia, cos I didn't tink dere is internet connection in that place undecided
ayanle456: their are 11 languages that are the national language of south africa....as for somali women in south africa who have nigerian pimps...looooooooooool...you should know better....somalis are xenophobic...being with a non somali is seen as forbidden and people will look down on u...if i see a somali with non somali...i assume shes either from a very small clan that is looked down or either a hooee....so if non somalis get any somali women...its the lowest of the low...but for 99.9 percent of somalis...they adhrere to somali culture which is xenophobic...besides if a somali is gonna be with a non somali...would they really choose to be with a nigerian who looks like isnt done with his evolution...lmao
dumb dumb dumb
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by africa9: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2012
niggggggger

u need to be hanged...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Your correct your woman are whores and bitches here in south africa thanx for seeing the light, we treat your somali's like Rats in SA you somali's are pests wherever you go welfare parasites.

In south africa if you somali's dnt conform to what we south africans deem decent human behaviour "cause we see you as subhuman" we simply get rid of your kind we don't care. We send our leftover unwanted food to somalia you somali's will eat anything we bantu's give you so your our slaves today.

Somali's socalled superior people are used to eating from the floor even cocroaches and cow dung that's why your people have buckteeth specially designed for Rat like subhuman species calling themselfs somali's superior to us bantu people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2012
africa9: niggggggger

u need to be hanged...

You need to feed yourslelf before you even try to hang anyone

better yet you should be skinned alive and hanged up to dry for use in animal feed you rat.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by somalia2: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2012
snydergp:

You need to feed yourslelf before you even try to hang anyone

better yet you should be skinned alive and hanged up to dry for use in animal feed you rat.

what a site to see. the son of slaves have grown a pair since the days of slavery
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by pleep(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
warya.. they are running a train on you.

why are you still here dude? you should have quit while you were ahead. grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
snydergp: Your correct your woman are whores and bitches here in south africa thanx for seeing the light, we treat your somali's like Rats in SA you somali's are pests wherever you go welfare parasites.

In south africa if you somali's dnt conform to what we south africans deem decent human behaviour "cause we see you as subhuman" we simply get rid of your kind we don't care. We send our leftover unwanted food to somalia you somali's will eat anything we bantu's give you so your our slaves today.

Somali's socalled superior people are used to eating from the floor even cocroaches and cow dung that's why your people have buckteeth specially designed for Rat like subhuman species calling themselfs somali's superior to us bantu people.

rasclot! grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

rasclot! grin

It's been a long time.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by panafrican(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Africa without a horn means Africa without Somalia, and hopefully Nairaland without Somali6, a two-bit brain freaking jihadist who cannot name any accomplishment of his homeland. grin

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2012
the horn is SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, ERITREA AND DJIBOUTI. Basically all the good looking people in subsahran african cool

Basically the only two countries (ethiopia, somalia) in subsarahan african where the ethnic language is the national language

the people who invented coffee (somalis, ethiopians)

the only people not to be colonized (ethiopia)

the first people outside of middle east to use cannons (somalis)

the longest coast in africa (somalia)

the only country that has yet to be tamed by any superpower (somalia)

the first country to be bombed by planes by colonizers (somalia)

the only contries in subsaharan africa in the Arab League (somalia, djbiouti)

the only member in this god forsaken site who has any sense of humor (somalia6)

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by morpheus24: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^

You mean you are still on this topic?

Weird dude, really Weird?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
morpheus24: ^^^

You mean you are still on this topic?

Weird dude, really Weird?

whatever negroid...whatever

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) / Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / France Warns Iran On Drone Deliveries To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.