Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Woman's Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Worth (931 Views)

Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / A Woman's Worth / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Worth by hollandis(f): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
I recently read a particular thread and i was greatly troubled that our girls are fast losing their values,i know i have scared and insulted a couple of girls on this forum.this I apologise .Some girls can be a lot bitchy you can see it expressed in their postings,physique,or countenance (it isnt easy to hide).i have therefore taken the liberty to see if I can help some other girls by bringing out a daily newsletter to encourage them.A doctor friend told me we have more male virgins than female virgins and i said wtf.She proved it(highly confidential) blah blah blah-,  let me go straight to the point

Do we still have Real women?How many women make use of the power they possess?
when the woman has come into her power,then and only then has she the inner strength to hold  her face in integrity.
love is not something that comes from someone else.it is an extension of our own mind
if u dnt know these things u will be a primary candidate for wearing two emotionally wounded feminine faces ,the woman we call" doormat" and the woman we call "bitch'"
Having lost her inner girl,she has for all practical purposes lost the experience of her innocence and full of conviction that she is far from from perfect,she projects into others -particularly those who have the audacity to draw close-that they are as simperfect as she is and just as deserving of the punishment.This is where the bitch takes over.She will do someone the damage she is bent on doing to herself.She will punish them as she is so sure she deserves to be punished ,  to be continued
Re: A Woman's Worth by iice(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hmmmmm, not necessarily. . .
Re: A Woman's Worth by uspry1(f): 3:57am On Dec 04, 2007
It is not always in generally you mentioned two emotionally wounded characters :"Doormat" and "Bitchy".

There are varied reasons why more and more females losing their values as i provide two existing topics that i believe that will be helpful to you at below:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: A Woman's Worth by hollandis(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2007
@uspry1 .Thanx 4 the insight but the injustices done to women are actually created by women themselves and to an extent the society.Agreed most women grew up in dysfunctional families but the underlying truth is that there is a strong resistance to women in every nook and cranny of this world.What happened to etteh is an invalidation and a crucifixion of feminine power.Everyday women are being beaten thwarted –emotionally ,physiacally and socially by men and women alike.Eveytime a woman is raped or beaten,everytime a woman is attacked on the street or insulted in the press or by an ex,or a lover for no othe r reason other than she is a woman.
Why do most women see some men and wish their spouses were like that .The healthiest men are magnetized to the healthiest women .But the question is how many women are healthy?and i am not talking about physique here

@iice i know where your reservations are emanting from, That too will be addressed
Re: A Woman's Worth by uspry1(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
In my own opinion you ask me a question "how many women are healthy?"

VERY FEW roughly 1% out of your homestate population that have healthy women out there who stand up strong feet to overcome old scars and take slow in relationship or remain celibate for the rest of her life---not want to carry same old baggage ever again.

I am one of them. Yeah, it is hard to find them healthy strong women out there just like finding a needle on the haystack.
Re: A Woman's Worth by uspry1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
Have you seen the DVD movies produced by Tyler Perry?

Those movies are real life examples about domestic violences too many emotionally wounded women have been suffering through. The black American theatical/TV/Movie producer, Tyler Perry works very hard reminding to all men in all races STOP ABUSED hurting women!!!

(1) (Reply)

Female Casual Friends Needed / I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls / Can You Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.