Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? (5949 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2012
LMAO@new generation wives. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2012
Killz.:
Smh! What a pointless thread. You've already made up your mind on what to do, so why wasting Bandwidth on NL? I pity these new generation wives. . . Getting married is easy, but staying married? I'm not so sure with this kind of mentality. . . Smh again.

Killz if you seriously have nothing better to say, better to just keep shut then open your mouth and look dumb. What the fu ck do you mean "if you have already made up your mind" blah blah blah bull sh iiit? This is a general topic, and I just want to hear peeps opinion on it. I have had bfs who were jealous of my male friends before even I married so I thought this will make for an interesting discussion but you have to bring your notice me attitude here once again. Did I say I was having problem with my husband cuz of male friends? Like seriously everyone is going dumb on NL. grin

And thanks for the lecture on marriage Mr knows it all. Why not take up marriage counseling?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He was talking about your mother and it was funny to you? What a dumb arse!
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He was talking about your mother and it was funny to you? What a dumb arse!
Aint u gots puppies to breastfeed?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2012
For d same reasons female don't
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: Aint u gots puppies to breastfeed?

Go buy yourself a brain or steal lefufulu one. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Go buy yourself a brain or steal lefufulu one. undecided undecided undecided
hey
she-goat go stick to ur hubby. Or u go wash some plates.
Ewu!
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: hey
she-goat go stick to ur hubby. Or u go wash some plates.
Ewu!

Stop hurting son. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Killz1(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Killz if you seriously have nothing better to say, better to just keep shut then open your mouth and look dumb. What the fu ck do you mean "if you have already made up your mind" blah blah blah bull sh iiit? This is a general topic, and I just want to hear peeps opinion on it. I have had bfs who were jealous of my male friends before even I married so I thought this will make for an interesting discussion but you have to bring your notice me attitude here once again. Did I say I was having problem with my husband cuz of male friends? Like seriously everyone is going dumb on NL. grin

And thanks for the lecture on marriage Mr knows it all. Why not take up marriage counseling?
Smh. . .
Then you should have used google search. This topic has been overflogged, but you were too dumb to notice. Stop hurting over what i said.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 17, 2012
Killz.:

Smh. . .
Then you should have used google search. This topic has been overflogged, but you were too dumb to notice.

Many topics have been discussed time upon time on here. Next time just don't be too quick to jump to conclusion and run ur mouth into shit that ain't what you think it is.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Killz1(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Many topics have been discussed time upon time on here. Next time just don't be too quick to jump to conclusion and run ur mouth into shit that ain't what you think it is.
Run my mouth into what? You started a thread, i contributed, and you were crying. Did i mention you in my comment? What a pity.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2012
Back to topic. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Killz1(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: Back to topic. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 17, 2012
LOL grin grin grin grin grin

Like seriously back to topic.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:

Stop hurting son. grin grin grin grin grin
really? Enter bush
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: Aint u gots puppies to breastfeed?

The puppies looks like you. My breasts are on strike! tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by maclatunji: 4:55pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: I mean whats up with this? I mean as you tell your bf/husband I have a friend but he is male there whole facial expression change. Is it a crime to have a male friend when you are in a relationship?

In the world of men, YES! IT IS A BIG CRIME!

Get the idea, welcome and accept it!
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2012
maclatunji:

In the world of men, YES! IT IS A BIG CRIME!

Get the idea, welcome and accept it!
'

Shouldn't you accept that not everyone follows the same thing?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
'

WAINTING FOR REPLY. grin grin grin

5 Minutes later. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by maclatunji: 5:03pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
'

I was just responding to OP's question. You have stated the obvious and I am also stating the obvious- it is only a wimp of a man that will be okay with his wife having male friends. We are not made to accept such ish, it is either us or them- you choose one.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2012
maclatunji:

I was just responding to OP's question. You have stated the obvious and I am also stating the obvious- it is only a wimp of a man that will be okay with his wife having male friends. We are not made to accept such ish, it is either us or them- you choose one.

If that is the case then a man shouldn't have a problem with his wife telling him he can't have any female friends regardless if these friends were before his wife.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The puppies looks like you. My breasts are on strike! tongue tongue
hehehe u mean ur flat/ slappy boobs?
Ur puppies must hv sucked d poo outta them
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: hehehe u mean ur flat/ slappy boobs?
Ur puppies must hv sucked d poo outta them

LMAO@flat and slappy boobs. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I suggest you ask for a cam show before you meet the chicks from online boo boo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Ammyng(f): 6:19pm On May 17, 2012
Of course because they think their girlfriend's male friends are looking to steal their girlfriend away, no matter how hard their girlfriend tries to resist their male friends' friendliness.

Guys are very territorial over their girlfriends. If another guy is friendly with their girlfriend, they think he is flirting with her (and/or is a creepy sexual predator) and they eventually go crazy, beating up and/or killing the other guy, especially if the other guy buys her at a drink at a bar, for example. It happens a lot with guys who are nice to another guy's girlfriend, no matter what. With so many single guys available, it's easy for guys to be territorial of their girlfriends because some of these guys could be predatory.

The answer you need cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2012
wink I feel its coz they feel insecure....especially wen d girl inquestion is pretty
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by healthexpert: 9:10am On May 18, 2012
rokiatu: I mean whats up with this? I mean as you tell your bf/husband I have a friend but he is male there whole facial expression change. Is it a crime to have a male friend when you are in a relationship?

Cause we men feel insecure case of women's soft brain. they can be easily mislead grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2012
Killz.:

Lwkmd at that pix, been looking for it for long time
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 18, 2012
Sneezes
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by tellwisdom: 10:23am On May 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No...it is not a crime. But you know our husbands are jealous.

Are u crazy in your big yanssh?? angry which husband u get?? #Tupid girl undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by tellwisdom: 10:26am On May 18, 2012
kissmylips: wink I feel its coz they feel insecure....especially wen d girl inquestion is pretty

Sorry- are you ogbanje?? U look like one undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by tellwisdom: 10:29am On May 18, 2012
Ammyng: Of course because they think their girlfriend's male friends are looking to steal their girlfriend away, no matter how hard their girlfriend tries to resist their male friends' friendliness.

Guys are very territorial over their girlfriends. If another guy is friendly with their girlfriend, they think he is flirting with her (and/or is a creepy sexual predator) and they eventually go crazy, beating up and/or killing the other guy, especially if the other guy buys her at a drink at a bar, for example. It happens a lot with guys who are nice to another guy's girlfriend, no matter what. With so many single guys available, it's easy for guys to be territorial of their girlfriends because some of these guys could be predatory.

The answer you need cheesy

Shuttup, who's gone run after you?? Worwor pikin like u angry angry.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sorry- are you ogbanje?? U look like one undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / What Do We Call A Woman Who Sleep With Many Different Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.