List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution - Politics (4) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (249183 Views)
'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)
(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)
|Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by Inteltower: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2019 |
create a complimentary & unpopular second currency that will support the first, etc.
|Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by tck2000(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
1.I believe that the first step to helping solve our problems is to let each state be independent of the government, more like a confederation.
2. There should be education on anti tribalism for the youths( we cannot help our parents they have already made up their mind)
3. Create a separate branch of the government or rather give the legislative branch more power to do checks and balances on each branch of the government.
4. Talk and insist that each school speaks to all youths about the civil war because i see it as the big elephant in the room that everyone always ignore.
5. They need to create an new law enforcement branch that ranges from the likes of fbi,cia, state police, and local police-kinda like the usa, in that each level has more power as the ranks increases over the other.
6. They need to remove sharia law out of our constitution and make sure that everyone is given the right to practice any religion, without being mandated to behave or wear certain clothes just because they are in a state that is predominantly muslim.
7. There should be a private non nigerian firm that investigates and prosecutes former public officials who cannot account for missing funds during their reign.
8. There should be a special prison for them and their properties and businesses should be seized until they make account of the missing funds
9. Implement a program that helps youths who choose not to go to school so tehy can learn a trade(not everyone is school material).
10. Free education in all state from elementary to highschool
11. Each registered political party sponsors must be made known publicly and the amount they donate- I call this transperant pre-leadership.
12. Each person must make known of their net worth prior to entering public office and it must be published
13. Each state should be incharge of their own electricity,water and sanitary
14. To eliminate stealing and kleptocracy we need a weekly published account of the national debt and the amount of money that comes in and out of the country's treasury.
15. AND IF ALL THESE DOESNT WORK, I IMPLORE THAT WE DO WHAT GHANIANS DID TO THEIR THIEVING LEADERS, LINE THEM UP AND SHOOT THEM TO DEATH AND BLOCK AND SEIZE THEIR FAMILY ACCOUNTS AND PROPERTY UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE THEY MADE IT LEGALLLY.
P.S though i want separation of each region for their own welfare, i think economically that many south-south and south easterners will loose out of their fortunes because most of their businesses and properties are in another man's land like lagos and abuja, and i wouldnt leave my mansion and business for another man to occupy just cause i have to move back to my tribal region, nope. So division wont work fairly for everyone.