Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States (9949 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Korrection(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2012
Let me help the Boko Haram boys out...You guys should get a flight and direct it to Aso Rock when those guys are having their Plenary session or whatever they call it....if you can do this then youll have the support of all Nigerians to share the country
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Darey00(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2012
Make d north another Darfur,no problem
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by buJu234: 10:39am On May 18, 2012
this statement below; always make me to laugh grin grin grin:-

In a prompt response, the police asked Nigerians to disregard such a threat and go about their normal businesses[color=#990000][/color]

the BH boys has never made empty promises; I will better believe them than to believe the Nigerian police that have 99.9% full of failed promises...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by akereconfi: 10:52am On May 18, 2012
Oya make una BOMB naaa, we dey beg una? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Abeg when una wan start Jareh, ehen BOMB dt Almajiri skool wey dem build new, chey naa FG buildin. Leave only Mosque, bomb all d schools.
I see a RELIGIOUS NORTH IN D FUTURE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Akpan107(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2012
onyewec3: Action film don start again! Gan gan,actor no dey die gan gan! Go ahead boko boys.destroy properties alone don't take lives but if u must take lives,take buhari,IBB,abdulsalam,gowon,TY danjuma,namadi sambo,babagida aliyu,SLS,nuhu ribadu,bamanga tukur,and any other northern hausa muslims OK den I will agree u are doing a great job.thanks
Gowon is a Christian and i think, Danjuma is also a Christian.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Hoodrat(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2012
May F o o l undecided
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by nkemKalu: 10:56am On May 18, 2012
FIRST GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.....SHOULD BE ASO ROCK AND IT'S INHABITANTS, THE LEGISLOOTERS QUARTERS AND THE INHABITANTS, E..MMM....MINISTERS QUARTERS AND THE SPECIAL OR ILL-ADVISERS QUARTERS. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND BOMB ALL THE BOMBABLES. WE SUPPORT U BUT LEAVE THE POOR MASSES WHOM THEY HAVE INFLICTED SO MUCH PAINS
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by lacasa: 10:57am On May 18, 2012
kayusfit: Pls bomb GEJ, DAME, BEAF AND ABATI. if you can do this i will join boko haram

Exactly or form our own group, BAD LEADERS HARAMangry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by lacasa: 10:59am On May 18, 2012
Darey_00: Make d north another Darfur,no problem

See dreamer, yday's incident in PH is a warning τ̅o all regions nt only north
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Akpan107(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2012
msb247:

didn't u read the title b4 u got in? this particular thread has to do with bombs so get the eff outta here and go 2 d right place for what you want. undecided
well said!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2012
Jack65: Na waaoo! This thing is getting seriouser and seriouser.

'serious[b]er[/b]' you're kiddin right
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by ismhab(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2012
Is NYSC camp part of government building? Let me vacate it before they start the work.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 11:06am On May 18, 2012
Korrection: Let me help the Boko Haram boys out...You guys should get a flight and direct it to Aso Rock when those guys are having their Plenary session or whatever they call it....if you can do this then youll have the support of all Nigerians to share the country

Co-sign!!!!!!! cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by phemybof(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2012
NIGERIA,gud nation_bad poeple.
lets split so we YORUBA n IGBO wil join again to b enjoin our wealth.sebi we ar d real owner of dis national cake sharin truout of fedration.A HAUSA,i pity u 4 d real level of ur barbarians,u wil s_offer,koda e mo so_ilorin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Akpan107(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2012
hahahahahah, bros, it's privately own by some individuals, stay your tin notin dey happen. Huhuhuhuhu, i laught in Ibibio language. @ ismhab.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by ismhab(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2012
There are three types of boko haram: 1. The muh'd yusuf's boko haram. 2. The Goodluck ebele's boko haram. 3. The criminals boko haram run by N'digbo. Which one of them made the threat?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2012
ismhab: There are three types of boko haram: 1. The muh'd yusuf's boko haram. 2. The Goodluck ebele's boko haram. 3. The criminals boko haram run by N'digbo. Which one of them made the threat?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by enkay10: 11:17am On May 18, 2012
Dis is wat u shuld hav been doin instead of attackn & killn d poor masses. Pls n pls bomb dem all: d presidency,senators, ministers governors all of dem pls dey hav killed us. if u do dis we wil support u.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by crackhouse(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2012
"The police said nigerians should disregard such a threat and go about their normal businesses adding that it is BATTLE READY to repel any attack by any criminal group". Hehehehehehe hohohohoho hahahahahaa. My eyes is pooping out right now and my cheeks is swelling up too. Police comedy.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by SamGbenga1(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2012
all is well in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by humblebee: 11:40am On May 18, 2012
maybe the media should be cautioned on how they function as mouthpiece to this group...
advice to government office workers. this is a perfect time to take your leave... go on vacation and watch the rest on tv. as for me and my family, we will stay away.
if una like, folo police advice.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Demdem(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2012
Evil boko has decided to adopt criminous MEND strategy. Na amnesty go end this kasala for Niger.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Briz(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2012
Hope u all know Boko Haram was coined from the igbo language

Boko coined from Biko which means Please

Haram in igbo means Leave me alone

qed.:=> Boko Haram =========>>> Please Leave Me alone. QED.

I'll be selling my investments soon in dis abuja. i.e my shoes, my biros, my babes, my books, my plates, my suits.

Ama relocate. Holla if u r interested.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by ismhab(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2012
Briz: Hope u all know Boko Haram was coined from the igbo language

I'll be selling my investments soon in dis abuja. i.e my shoes, my biros, my babes, my books, my plates, my suits.

what is the meaning of Abu Qaqa in Igbo language.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Claracuzio: 12:09pm On May 18, 2012
Somthing tells me that gej wants to make the north feel so insecure so they can move the FCT to the niger delta.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Briz(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2012
ismhab:
what is the meaning of Abu Qaqa in Igbo language.

am not igbo,axe our fellow ibo men
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by jmaine: 12:10pm On May 18, 2012
Briz: Hope u all know Boko Haram was coined from the igbo language

grin grin . . .Funny dude . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Briz(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2012
Claracuzio: Somthing tells me that gej wants to make the north feel so insecure so they can move the FCT to the niger delta.

dt something is 100% wrong.

no matter ao **** our president is, he cant tk dt step
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by lacasa: 12:19pm On May 18, 2012
phemybof: NIGERIA,gud nation_bad poeple.
lets split so we YORUBA n IGBO wil join again to b enjoin our wealth.sebi we ar d real owner of dis national cake sharin truout of fedration.A HAUSA,i pity u 4 d real level of ur barbarians,u wil s_offer,koda e mo so_ilorin

Yoruba n Ibo agree n join??

Hahahah; funniest joke i αv read in a while cheesy cheesy

Good one
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by ismhab(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2012
Briz:

am not igbo,axe our fellow ibo men
but how do u know the meaning of boko haram in igbo language?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by michaelok(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2012
If i can remember correctly, there was another supposed Islamic group that came up to fight against d boko haram menace. Where dem dey now? Nawa for naija o. Its not just d present administration, but they should also include d past governments in their grievance list o, especially those in the north. Lives must not be lost o. I don't solicit violence o but Make breeze blow make we see foul yans!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by luv2talk(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2012
onyewec3: Action film don start again! Gan gan,actor no dey die gan gan! Go ahead boko boys.destroy properties alone don't take lives but if u must take lives,take buhari,IBB,abdulsalam,gowon,TY danjuma,namadi sambo,babagida aliyu,SLS,nuhu ribadu,bamanga tukur,and any other northern hausa muslims OK den I will agree u are doing a great job.thanks
In addition, Bomb Oritsejafor, Jasper akiola, Obasanjo, Shonekan, Oyinlola, Akala, Segun Oni, Akinjide and other blood sucking xtian southerners. Go and exhume OJUKWU'S Rotten corpes in Hell fire and Bomb it to...Dont forget to look for Aguiyi Ironsi's Grave and bomb it because He put us in this present Day problems...After that, we will live in peace...Chikeina

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state / Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo / Petrol Scarcity Looms Again As NUPENG Threatens Strike Over Sack Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.