Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States (10046 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by ismhab(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2012
luv2talk:
In addition, Bomb Oritsejafor, Jasper akiola, Obasanjo, Shonekan, Oyinlola, Akala, Segun Oni, Akinjide and other blood sucking xtian southerners. Go and exhume OJUKWU'S Rotten corpes in Hell fire and Bomb it to...Dont forget to look for Aguiyi Ironsi's Grave and bomb it because He put us in this present Day problems...After that, we will live in peace...Chikeina
Seconded.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by lacasa: 1:27pm On May 18, 2012
ismhab:
Seconded.

Thirded (if therz a word like D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅)
grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Ganys: 1:33pm On May 18, 2012
lacasa:

Thirded (if therz a word like D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅)
grin grin
fourthed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Ganys: 1:40pm On May 18, 2012
onyewec3: Action film don start again! Gan gan,actor no dey die gan gan! Go ahead boko boys.destroy properties alone don't take lives but if u must take lives,take buhari,IBB,abdulsalam,gowon,TY danjuma,namadi sambo,babagida aliyu,SLS,nuhu ribadu,bamanga tukur,and any other northern hausa muslims OK den I will agree u are doing a great job.thanks
To Balance it, Let them also Bomb Edwin Clarke and Obasanjo for imposing this retardeen lameduck to torment Nigerian irrespective of religion, ethnicity age or social status.
Bros abeg swear to God if you didnt Curse jonathan in january.... if you say Yes, then i will know that you are ethno religious Bigot. Shameless shithole
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by olayinkaj2(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2012
Nothing to do with their time, just bombing bombing bombing..idiots....
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 18, 2012
@ boko haram

I'm sure you know where to attack sha. . .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Godjone(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2012
This d religion de caled peace. Islam al ova is dominated wit violence. But de shud note dat d day xtains pik up arms, it wil be war dat has no end. Dey shud continue trowin dia lethal in our church, we r teaming 4 dem. Infact, they wil be shock. By Gods grace, they wil soon hear 4rm us. Useles povaty riding almajiris
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Chyz2: 2:00pm On May 18, 2012
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't even think I'd condemn it.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by tosank: 2:01pm On May 18, 2012
**stale gist**
**yawns**
Next?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by amosy007: 2:11pm On May 18, 2012
Claracuzio: Somthing tells me that gej wants to make the north feel so insecure so they can move the FCT to the niger delta.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2012
Dr been
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 18, 2012
Ganys:
fourthed
Fifthed... grin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Carmall(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2012
Biyi1471:
Fifthed... grin
sixted
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Briz(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2012
Carmall:
sixted

17teeth
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by oprafinger: 4:07pm On May 18, 2012
can someone tell me the work of sodiers and air force in the barrack, even jonathan that call himself the president is not capable to handle what is going on, it is a shameful thing for jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by hardbody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2012
This claim is diversionary. What they are really planning is to divert attention of the security machinery so that there will be a hollow gap in the west and southern part of the country where they will inflict heavy casualties. I hope the security aparatii are not going to be hoodwinked by this feinting approach, it is basic tactical strategy in modern day guerilla warfare. Let he that has ears hear.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by x2ylove60(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2012
even if dey want to asorock to second sahars na dem sabi but touch not my christian
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by cesil92: 6:39pm On May 18, 2012
No problem about your bombings, as long as you bomb the right places and don't trespass boundaries... This so called Muslims and Northerners(Boko Haram) are so daft, how can you be bombing your fellow brothers by virtue of same ethnicity and religion and you call it a fight for justice and a holy jihad?
As long as the Northerners/Muslims are victims of your bombings, I have no problem with that and let your bombs remain in the Northern states
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 18, 2012
Dr been
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On May 18, 2012
these beasts should shut the fok up.ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On May 18, 2012
oprafinger: can someone tell me the work of sodiers and air force in the barrack, even jonathan that call himself the president is not capable to handle what is going on, it is a shameful thing for jonathan.
Our president is spineless
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by skyflash(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2012
onyewec3: Action film don start again! Gan gan,actor no dey die gan gan! Go ahead boko boys.destroy properties alone don't take lives but if u must take lives,take buhari,IBB,abdulsalam,gowon,TY danjuma,namadi sambo,babagida aliyu,SLS,nuhu ribadu,bamanga tukur,and any other northern hausa muslims OK den I will agree u are doing a great job.thanks
Supported
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by johnwell(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2012
Dejohnbull: I wonder who wil lose in dis bmb game ( north or south) i see North95% South5%
do you really understand what you're talking about? Have you been to the north before? Where in the north? When those morones strikes, the southners always lost their lives more than the northners. They lose property, we lose lives.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Akpan107(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2012
jodeci: Most of this Hungry journalist are encouraging the BOKO guys to rant.The BH will always have something to say each time the papers give them the opportunity to talk.
Th
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Butoneday2(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2012
Zap them bastard people this not a new tin again? If dey like let dem go bomb d moon and the sky. Bunch of elements, who are dey threaten wit dat Zap.i.n.g rubbish. Let dem go to hell and burn to ashes. For all i care Stinking smelling i.d.i.o.t.s.......fools...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Detongue: 1:25am On May 19, 2012
Bomb d whole north, don't forget d 19 state governors. Make sure dey are dead before leaving d scene
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Nobody: 2:01am On May 19, 2012
Dr been
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Butoneday2(m): 5:55am On May 19, 2012
But_one_day: Zap them bastard people this not a new tin again? If dey like let dem go bomb d moon and the sky. Bunch of elements, who are dey threatening wit dat Zap.i.n.g rubbish. Let dem go to hell and burn to ashes. For all i care Stinking smelling i.d.i.o.t.s.......fools...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by Youngcater16: 7:21am On May 19, 2012
Let them bomb the whole area retarded
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by donchrisk(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2012
pls oo what hapened to the copers who stays in government copers lodge in kadunna, should we vacate the lodge becouse of this trait? Pls some one should help us tell uncle jona to do something fast or the end of clarion call.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by sheilanonny: 7:53pm On May 19, 2012
As for bokohell it's obvious ur sense of Reasoning is crippled Dumbfuck, know wer to bomb nut the Eastern zone cuz u guys ll be crushed lyk Maggot.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States by alarm4: 9:21pm On May 20, 2012
[b][/b]Action film don start again! .... Go ahead boko boys.destroy properties alone don't take lives but if u must take lives,
1.PENSION THEFT.
2.OIL SUBSIDY GOVT
3.NASS
4.PDP
5.ACN
6.CPC.
AND OTHERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Angry With CCECC Over Delay In Kaduna-Kano, Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail / PHOTO: See How This Navy Officer Saluted Buhari When He Arrived Yesterday / Dankwambo’s Ally, 4 Other Gombe PDP Chieftains Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.