Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Buy Washing Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Buy Washing Machine (20523 Views)

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2012
Guys pls i need infos n advice. My hubby jos got me a new job and i dont usually have enough time to do our house chores esp washin heap of cloths (my hubby's cloth, my cloth n my babies cloth). So i need to buy a washing machine like right now. My budget is btw 50-80k. Pls i need the brand n price range so i can take a decision asap. Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Sparkle777(f): 11:23am On May 18, 2012
get lg top washer and spinner.around 70k.tank me later.

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2012
Sparkle777: get lg top washer and spinner.around 70k.tank me later.
thanks dear. Pls i need more guide smiley
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Appearance(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2012
I bought my wife an LG front loader (5kg)late last year for 65k. It is an intelligent direct-drive washing machine that has kept my wife thanking me till date.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Shinatu: 2:48pm On May 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ please what additional thing can it do to make it that fantastic? would like to get one too.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by KGNAIRA: 2:52pm On May 18, 2012
We been using Haier Thermocool for more than 4years not. No issues.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by goodieuzo: 5:33pm On May 18, 2012
@Appearance
please what is the model?or should i walk in lg shop and tell them i need LG front loader (5kg}
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2012
Appearance: I bought my wife an LG front loader (5kg)late last year for 65k. It is an intelligent direct-drive washing machine that has kept my wife thanking me till date.

pls sir, more details needed asap.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2012
KG_NAIRA: We been using Haier Thermocool for more than 4years not. No issues.
pls do u still know d price n make?
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
Appearance: I bought my wife an LG front loader (5kg)late last year for 65k. It is an intelligent direct-drive washing machine that has kept my wife thanking me till date.
could that be model WD 80264ND? Got a smaller version recently in one of their offices at Allen Avenue..#their prices are reasonable. The price ranges from 30,000-114,000 based on model.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
am in one LG shop close to my place of work, there's dis Lg wash/spin washin machine of 32k n anoda for 45k. Guys wot do u tink about it? Tomoro is saturday n i cant wash d heap of cloth waitin for me..... cool

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 18, 2012
^those are top loaders??. I'd suggest you go for 45k, it has more functions and can wash more cloths compared to that of 32k. Best wishes..
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by goodieuzo: 7:02pm On May 18, 2012
@OlowoTee
what is the modelof the smaller version?ineed version number cos i want go to buy.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2012
^LG WP-750R
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by blank(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2012
Thermocool top loader. 30k. No need to install it. Just attach to your source of water or use a bucket to fill it up if water is not regular for you.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Appearance(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2012
Sorry, I was very busy.
The washing machine I talked about is an F1206ND model. The direct drive technology ensures zero vibration. You can vary the water temperature from zero to 100 degrees.It washes, rinses and spins at a speed of 1000rpm. All its activities are electronically coordinated in an amazingly intelligent way (starting from how much detergent it takes in to how long it washes depending on how dirty your clothes really are). It even has child-lock facility that ensures your active baby does not alter the setting while in operation. There are bigger capacities like 8 and 10kg which costs higher.Most interesting, the power consumption is negligible when the heater is turned off; my 2KVA generator hardly notices when the washing machine is turned on.
Don't mind my long praise, I am not an LG agent, I simply love the machine.
Please make sure the plumbing (water inlet and outlet) for it is good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by SkyRider1(m): 12:47am On May 19, 2012
hi poster, want toget a washing machine too. my research:

1. Front Loaders are Quiet while top loaders are noisy and vibrate a lot.
2. Front loaders are energy efficient (saves power)
3. Front loaders must draw water (hot and cold) from house plumbing while top loaders can equally be filled with buckets (not automatic top loader)
4. Front loaders employ less water and detergent.
5. Front loaders have more functions ranging from specialized preset wash function (jean was, blanket was , baby wash etc) to dryers.
6. Front loaders are more expensive. (Not good to give you abuja prices)

Note that there are as well automatic top loaders that have functions of the front loaders. these are good too.

Start choosing from Ignis to Midea, Sharp, LG and Samsung. LGs are affordable and as good but are not in the same league with Ignis.

This is the little i learnt. Enjoy ya wash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 7:25am On May 19, 2012
Sky Rider: hi poster, want toget a washing machine too. my research:

1. Front Loaders are Quiet while top loaders are noisy and vibrate a lot.
2. Front loaders are energy efficient (saves power)
3. Front loaders must draw water (hot and cold) from house plumbing while top loaders can equally be filled with buckets (not automatic top loader)
4. Front loaders employ less water and detergent.
5. Front loaders have more functions ranging from specialized preset wash function (jean was, blanket was , baby wash etc) to dryers.
6. Front loaders are more expensive. (Not good to give you abuja prices)

Note that there are as well automatic top loaders that have functions of the front loaders. these are good too.

Start choosing from Ignis to Midea, Sharp, LG and Samsung. LGs are affordable and as good but are not in the same league with Ignis.

This is the little i learnt. Enjoy ya wash.
great research. Now i can take a decision

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Shinatu: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Sky Rider

Thanks!!!
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Busybody2(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Threads like this should be stickied on the top of this Family section to help locate where to access goods and services such as where to get access to/fro the airport, nursery provisions, good access to Sceondary schools, where to buy nappies, how to locate Chaircover's shop for our fix of sexual whacchumacallit to keep the fire burning in our home, where to get our hair done, laundry services, various hints and tips on time management, etc.

I am tired of buying one piece of tomato for N7500, well in my defence I was told they were organic crops tongue

0ya over to Ms Blank to open the floor with her expert knowledge in fields such as this wink
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by lannre(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
PLEASE I LIKE TO KNOW IF POWER CAN AFFECT MY NEW LG WASHING MACHINE MODEL NUMBER T6511TDFV ITS JUST SHAKING TWICE AND IT WILL STOP AGAIN ALL POWER BUTTON,PROGRAMME WATER LEVEL AND OTHERS ARE WORKING BUT TO WASH IS THE ISSUE

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Reduce the load inside and try again.
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by ladyju(f): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
If u have much clothes to wash pls buy a top loader. Front loader can be frustrating sometimes. I have both so I know.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2013
lady j u: If u have much clothes to wash pls buy a top loader. Front loader can be frustrating sometimes. I have both so I know.

Nah depends on the brand you have, dont buy a cheap washer and expect it to perform. I have a front loader now and it is vastly superior to the top loader i used for 2 yrs prior. All washing machines are built to wash a specified number of clothes, if your front loader is built for a small number then vary accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by azubaby(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
since I bought d one Appearance recomemded, I have had no cos to regret LG F1206ND
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by dvonne(f): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2013
This is the one I got http:///products/washing-machine-1092-direct-drive and I love it
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by ekkywolex(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2013
appaerance; where did u get this washing machine(shop)
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by jennykim: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please I need help with my LG washing machine T6511TDFP model,I have tried all the buttons on it to ♍aKƸ̵ it wash but it wouldn't rather it only spins and not wash,what will I do?
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by charlsecy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
^those are top loaders??. I'd suggest you go for 45k, it has more functions and can wash more cloths compared to that of 32k.
Between frontloader and toploader, which do you recommend for the average private user?

ladyju:
If u have much clothes to wash pls buy a top loader. Front loader can be frustrating sometimes.
How efficiently do toploaders wash compared to frontloaders?
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by Onegai(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where's the best place to buy the machine, going to the LG store or a supermarket like Spar?
Re: How To Buy Washing Machine by charlsecy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Onegai:
.....going to the LG store or a supermarket like Spar?
LG store, I presume.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brothers Gambling Problem / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.