Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion (5872 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by darn: 11:09am On May 18, 2012
Am planning to travel nest year to malaysia for a degree programme, I have been told that they dont allow international students to work while studing, and i need to earn money while studing in other for me to be able to pay for further tuition fee and others, am a professional Barber, is there any way that i can work as a barber or any other available job over there under this seconstances?
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:21am On May 19, 2012
darn: Am planning to travel nest year to malaysia for a degree programme, I have been told that they dont allow international students to work while studing, and i need to earn money while studing in other for me to be able to pay for further tuition fee and others, am a professional Barber, is there any way that i can work as a barber or any other available job over there under this seconstances?

Run away from malaysia. Notting will bring you money there. I have lots of friends who have dropped out of skool over there cos there are no jobs. Go for better developed countries. A word is enough for d wise
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Saintsquare(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2012
darn: Am planning to travel nest year to malaysia for a degree programme, I have been told that they dont allow international students to work while studing, and i need to earn money while studing in other for me to be able to pay for further tuition fee and others, am a professional Barber, is there any way that i can work as a barber or any other available job over there under this seconstances?
it is written on the visa that students are not allowd 2 work,pls try anoda european country where u wil av access to work witout any yawa.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
what the hell do you know about Malaysia? Have u been here? your friends that went back did so as a result of disappointment, they came here to hustle !! I'm a student here and I work.. But u must do your 1st year and have a good grade, with that u gon do a white collar job.
Beware of amateur scammers promising you visa !! Don't say I did not tell you..Cheers!
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by obalukan: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2012
@ fireson, which school can you recomend that have low tuion in malaysia? Please your reply will be welcome.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Fireson: what the hell do you know about Malaysia? Have u been here? your friends that went back did so as a result of disappointment, they came here to hustle !! I'm a student here and I work.. But u must do your 1st year and have a good grade, with that u gon do a white collar job.
Beware of amateur scammers promising you visa !! Don't say I did not tell you..Cheers!

Thats what everyone always saying that you cant work in malaysia,,bt wht u ve said now seem different,plz which school are u studying in malaysia...^?
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2012
In Kuala lumpur metropolitant university
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2012
Klmu- u can google it ..
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
@firsn
thank you
plz is this rule of good performance at 1st yr n allow to work applicable all oda sch in malaysia..?
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
@fireson
plz whats the tution fee in ur sch...
And can smone get a very cheap n affordable sch there..?
Thnkz
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
U on bbm?
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fireson: U on bbm?
No
am on fb..give me ur ID
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by handandsome: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2012
Fireson: In Kuala lumpur metropolitant university

Pls, whats the school fees for Accounting or business admin programme ( Diploma), also can it be paid in installment or when you arrive in Malaysia. Hope to hear from you asap. Thanks
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2012
You pay on arrival bro! no need to rush....
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2012
a word is enough for the wise .dnt waste your time and money .dont go to malaysia but u can still try ur luck.TRUTH is BITTER
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by jeff1980(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ Fireson,Pls i have disability.Can someone like me school in Malaysia and can they allow me to work as well.Do their government recognize people with disability by supporting disable?Pls do let me know.God bless
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Fireson: 4:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Sorry if I may ask, what is your form of disability? God bless you!
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Next2Bezee(m): 4:28am On Jun 20, 2012
What is with all the advice against Malaysia? I believe if a good and serious person whose determined and focused on his objective going there will not find things difficult (If his financially stable too of course).
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by fittty(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
If u have ur total fundin during ur studies then fine go and study in malaysia but if u're thinking of working and using ur salary for living and tuiton cost, I swer u go see fire. U'l eventualy run back and come to share ur experience on this thread. Mark my words.... A word is enough for the wise
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by jeff1980(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Fireson, i am using crutches to work
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by onatisi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
fittty: If u have ur total fundin during ur studies then fine go and study in malaysia but if u're thinking of working and using ur salary for living and tuiton cost, I swer u go see fire. U'l eventualy run back and come to share
ur experience on this thread. Mark my words.... A word is enough for the wise
i beg tell them.most ppl in malaysia are into drugs and scams if u cant do this forget it .malay is not an hustling place but if you want to go you are free
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Next2Bezee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Fireson: Sorry if I may ask, what is your form of disability? God bless you!

How long does it take for Malaysian Immigration to give out approval letters to Foreign Students who have already been accepted for admission?
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by fittty(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
onatisi: i beg tell them.most ppl in malaysia are into drugs and scams if u cant do this forget it .malay is not an hustling place but if you want to go you are free

I have lots of friends and relatives in malaysia and I'm speaking from wat I know. Some have even returned to nigeria wishing they had used their ticket money to start up a small buisness in nigeria. Pls pls and pls be warned. U can't do anything but fraud and drugs in malaysia and if u're caught then u'll wish they deport u to nigeria but they wouldn't but rather leave u to rot in the jail.........
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Saintsquare(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thank you,tried warnin them earlier but they just won't listen.All they want to hear is Lies.If ur sponsor is rich Fine,go ahead.
Re: I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion by Next2Bezee(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
fittty:

I have lots of friends and relatives in malaysia and I'm speaking from wat I know. Some have even returned to nigeria wishing they had used their ticket money to start up a small buisness in nigeria. Pls pls and pls be warned. U can't do anything but fraud and drugs in malaysia and if u're caught then u'll wish they deport u to nigeria but they wouldn't but rather leave u to rot in the jail.........

Such low expectations you and your friends set for yourselves, Did the op tell you he is traveling to do drugs? Please don't assume everyone suffers from your idiocy and laziness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.? / IELTS Candidates Abuja (british Council Or IDP).. Meet Here. / Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.