Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (31896 Views)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by RuuDie(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2012
Yujin: @Kobojunkie, did you miss the part I mentioned about enlightened minds and illiterates? Let me ask you another question; which of these crowd is prone to become violent while in the course of a protest- an organized union or a free for all, illiterate dominated group?

It might well be the "illiterates" that have a better understanding and would interprete those statements in the correct light as against what the majority of the anti-buhari posts here suggest. . .illiteracy doesn't really matter when it comes to such - if I may ask, how many of the proverbs, adages, bywords or saws did we, the so-called intelligentsia, learn from the classrooms in our schools!!?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rabzy01: 1:50pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

There is no reason to compare Buhari to GEJ. It is an insult, bro.
One is a red-eyed dog and baboon, a serial election loser in a war of words with his childrens mates; while the other is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigria.

Coke and 7up, the difference is clear.
Did I hear you say commander in THEFT?
RIG 2015 AND DIE
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 19, 2012
wesley80:

What's the worse you and your self loathing illiterate bunch of religious fanatics can do? Raise another group called "Electo Haram" and start blowing up all that Boko Haram has chosen to spare? The sooner you realize YOU eediots do not OWN anything apart from your worthless arid lands North of the Niger the better for you. This union is only worth calling a "country" because of the South and without the South, a future Arewa republic would sound just like what Somalia sounds today - A present day hellhole!
Just in case you were unable to make sense of the above, here's a summary; Listen you mooron, you and your daft leaders are in no position to be issuing threats, Deal with it!
gbam...well said..bet me,that bloody lunatic wont understand any of those adive u wrote up dia
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 1:55pm On May 19, 2012
rabzy01:
Did I hear you say commander in THEFT?
RIG 2015 AND DIE

Just like Buhari, you sound like an NURTW operative.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Dede1(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2012
rabzy01:
What you don't know or
pretends you don't know is
the fact that BUHARI was
addressing some members
of his party from Niger state
not addressing the country.
I am very sure these people
understand Hausa better
than the imported foreign
language. Isn't better to
address your audience in a
language they understand
Better?
What about a president who
deems it appropriate to be
addressing the nation from
the altar of his church? Is
Nigeria a Christian state? Is
that not political blunder?
That has been the style of
Ebere Jonadum but you
didn't complain. When did
Nigeria criminalize speaking
in Hausa or speaking in
parables?
The reactions of PDP, GEJ
and his aids like Abati and
Maku show how much ready
they are to rig 2015
elections.
RIG 2015 AND DIE.

I guess the members of Nigerian society who reacted angrily towards the moronic shenanigan put up by Buhari knew Niger State CPC is not an exclusive domain of Hausa or Fulani. You sound funny and ignorant to insinuate that Niger State and CPC party are Hausa and Fulani thing alone. What makes you and Buhari think you should still be around to witness the rigging of election in 2015? Does Buhari know if Nigeria will cease to exist by 2014 talk less of rigging election in 2015?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rabzy01: 2:01pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Just like Buhari, you sound like an NURTW operative.
Thank God I don't sound like the 1st Oct bombing master mind or CinC of MEND ie your oga, GEJ.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2012
I miss the military era. If its those days Buhari was "Head of State" By now, people like you would have been doing frog jump,
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by noiseless: 2:13pm On May 19, 2012
Bunch of bloody baboons and dogs who parade themselves as "ARMY GENERALS" if it wasn't for their "SUPREME" (BIGOT MOLLAH AHMADU BELLO) who layed the foundation of giving promotions base on religion and ethnicity, how could these bunch of murderers make it even to the ranks of SERGEANT or whatever. Kai sojas, what are your names? Rankadede my name is mohamadu buhari my friends are ibrahim babangida,sani abacha and abdusalami abubakar there are also uncountable number of many likes us, we are all from the north! I see, in that case to continue our northern domination in this country we have already listed you all for promotion to high ranking officers in the next few months, meanwhile enjoy the privilege of being of the northern origin very easy ride in the army guys! And so GENERALS are made in the NIGERIAN MILITARY, army generals my foot.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rabzy01: 2:23pm On May 19, 2012
Dede1:

I guess the members of Nigerian society who reacted angrily towards the moronic shenanigan put up by Buhari knew Niger State CPC is not an exclusive domain of Hausa or Fulani. You sound funny and ignorant to insinuate that Niger State and CPC party are Hausa and Fulani thing alone. What makes you and Buhari think you should still be around to witness the rigging of election in 2015? Does Buhari know if Nigeria will cease to exist by 2014 talk less of rigging election in 2015?

What part of world are you from? Whether you like it or not, Hausa is the dominant language in Northern Nigeria including Niger state.
What makes GEJ and his aids including Beef and YOU think they will be available in 2015 to rig?
Lastly, if GEJ, PDP and its members like BEEF are not preparing rig to in 2015, why the cry?
All we are saying is RIG 2015 AND YOU DIE.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 2:25pm On May 19, 2012
rabzy01:
Thank God I don't sound like the 1st Oct bombing master mind or CinC of MEND ie your oga, GEJ.

Are you tired of saying rig 2015 and die? I wonder how many kids and youth corpers you personally killed?
Unpolished, primitive goat.

Like leader like follower, all blood-thirsty and uncivilised. Come 2015, you will lose as usual.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
@jmaine
most hausa speakers(about 95%) including the amajiri's you so love to hate understand and take "kari jini,biri jini" for its figurative meaning. buhari's audience on that day were hausa speaking and so he felt comfortable speaking in hausa. hawks like you,abati,beaf and co took advantage and played your usual ethnic card which is fast becoming the hallmark of niger delta people as personified by clark,asari,ebere & co (whoever said yorubas are tribalist never discovered the ND people). MAKE NO MISTAKE AND KNOW THIS; THIS CARD WHICH YOU AND YOUR LIKES PLAY NOW,WILL BE THE ACHILLES HEEL OF THE ALREADY DULL AND UNPOPULAR EBERE!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Onyejonchi: 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
Olaolufred:

I think there is no need making unnecessary issue out of Buhari's adress.
Even if it means what PDP translated it to be. It was a conditional statement, ''If they rig, violence will erupt''. This implies that PDP determines whether there will be violence or not.
Their reactions has so far shown that they prefare to rig, but do not want violence. That is foolish.
It is never a sin to adress people in a language they can best understand.
At least you can't go to your village and be adressing evryone in english.
To me, Buhari has not done anytin wrong.

Olaolufred:

Even if it means what PDP translated it to be. It was a conditional statement, ''If they rig, violence will erupt''. This implies that PDP determines whether there will be violence or not.
Their reactions has so far shown that they prefare to rig, but do not want violence. That is foolish.

Olaolufred:

kare jini biri jini was all he had said in his address 2 d supporters? I want ask again was 2011 election rigged 4 gej? I d state where buhari won we ve cases of underage voters that one is not rigging or what re ur point about riging or no riging. I 2003 and 2007 when buhari was actualy cheated and denied his mandate there no kiling of inocent 9ija why now. Gej is corupt because he did not kil those dat re involved in oil subsidy but yaradua is not corupt when he allow obj go with $16 bilion. Let alow this man setle down and work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rabzy01: 2:39pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Are you tired of saying rig 2015 and die? I wonder how many kids and youth corpers you personally killed?
Unpolished, primitive goat.

Like leader like follower, all blood-thirsty and uncivilised. Come 2015, you will lose as usual.
Are you afraid to die? So you don't want to die but you want rig. By the way, do you know how many Nigerians did you kill through your rigging? Do you know how many bombs you exposed? Let live if you want to live.
Are you still saying you will rig 2015 as usual?
WHOEVER RIG 2015 SHALL DIE.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2012
as for the incompetent ebere and his uncivilized advisers; the chicken will soon come home to roost!

p.s: @beaf,jmaine & the rest of the arz lickers, that is a figurative statement. i didn't call anyone chicken!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf: Maybe Arewa youths too don't understand enough Hausa:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201205180266.html

Uncle Reno...Are you now an Arewa youth.?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka: @jmaine
most hausa speakers(about 95%) including the amajiri's you so love to hate understand and take "kari jini,biri jini" for its figurative meaning. buhari's audience on that day were hausa speaking and so he felt comfortable speaking in hausa. hawks like you,abati,beaf and co took advantage and played your usual ethnic card which is fast becoming the hallmark of niger delta people as personified by clark,asari,ebere & co (whoever said yorubas are tribalist never discovered the ND people). MAKE NO MISTAKE AND KNOW THIS; THIS CARD WHICH YOU AND YOUR LIKES PLAY NOW,WILL BE THE ACHILLES HEEL OF THE ALREADY DULL AND UNPOPULAR EBERE!

The same "figurative" meaning your dogs and baboons in 2011 latched on to extinguised innocent souls . .Guess the pre-election "Figurative" protection of votes by riggers was understood by 95% of the marauding hordes of pathetic illiterates who slaughtered the Youth Corp Members . . .Again don't assume we are as daft as you and your Vampire lord Buhari . .

No matter your "Presumed" dullness and unpopular tag you place on GEJ . . . He is more intelligent,expressive,educated, and better preffered than that barely literate Vampire of yours . . .

If you doubt, place GEJ and Buhari side by side in an election and see him cry in shame once again . . .
And btw, am Yoruba . . . So quit your Niger Delta reference
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2012
there is one thing I know for sure about proverbs. they are meant to be understood by only the wise not the fool. Given the number of nigerians that failed to understand Buhari's very simple proverb can it be deduced that our backwardness is as result of the fact there are very few wise nigerians and many foolish empty barrels like Beaf and co?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 3:05pm On May 19, 2012
morufoye: there is one thing I know for sure about proverbs. they are meant to be understood by only the wise not the fool. Given the number of nigerians that failed to understand Buhari's very simple proverb can it be deduced that our backwardness is as result of the fact there are very few wise nigerians and many foolish empty barrels like Beaf and co?

what Proverb got Aikafavour Ukeoma and co killed during the post election riot . . . . The same foolish attempts to water down his inciteful electioneering campaigns blew up in your faces when those young chaps were killed . . .

We need to hear a different damage control explanation by you all . .cos this is a tried and failed methodology of defending your frustrated lord . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 19, 2012
@jmaine
the same ebere that "dodged" a presidential debate?
here is food for thought;
when a bomb went off in abuja, ebere came and defended "MEND" even when mend had already accepted responsibility. buhari is yet to do same for "BOKO HARAM".
a captured terrorist (okah) has implicated ebere in open court,i am yet to hear same regarding buhari and bokoharam.
buhari's wife even when he was "military" head of state never locked down cities just to commission hair saloons(infact she was barely visible). can you say same for the present occupant?
buhari is not known to have houses in either maitama or asokoro whereas the present guy man elevated mediocracy to a whole new level buying all the houses on a street in maitama where the indian embassy is located and even went an extra mile of having a district named after him while still on sit!

p.s; i'm not hausa neither am i fulani nor am i muslim, i'm just a guy who still has his brains in his head!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 3:23pm On May 19, 2012
rabzy01:
Are you afraid to die? So you don't want to die but you want rig. By the way, do you know how many Nigerians did you kill through your rigging? Do you know how many bombs you exposed? Let live if you want to live.
Are you still saying you will rig 2015 as usual?
WHOEVER RIG 2015 SHALL DIE.

Lol! You sound like a murderer!
Answer the simple question, how many babies, women and youth corpers did you personally kill as "election riggers?"

Unrefined scum from the gutter. Like leader like follower, all blood-thirsty dogs and baboons, still weeping bitterly about the 2011 election loss.
2015? You will lose again as is the habit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2012
when a bomb went off in abuja, ebere came and defended "MEND" even when mend had already accepted responsibility. buhari is yet to do same for "BOKO HARAM".
a captured terrorist (okah) has implicated ebere in open court,i am yet to hear same regarding buhari and bokoharam.
buhari's wife even when he was "military" head of state never locked down cities just to commission hair saloons(infact she was barely visible). can you say same for the present occupant?
buhari is not known to have houses in either maitama or asokoro whereas the present guy man elevated mediocracy to a whole new level buying all the houses on a street in maitama where the indian embassy is located and even went an extra mile of having a district named after him while still on sit!

p.s; i'm not hausa neither am i fulani nor am i muslim, i'm just a guy who still has his brains in his head!

You are starting to know the ways of drunk fishermen who have no brains

If you say James and John are like cat and dogs. To them it means James is a dog and John is a cat thereby you are abusing humans by calling them animals

Thats how uneducated drunk fishermen reason
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Dede1(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
rabzy01:
What part of world are you from? Whether you like it or not, Hausa is the dominant language in Northern Nigeria including Niger state.
What makes GEJ and his aids including Beef and YOU think they will be available in 2015 to rig?
Lastly, if GEJ, PDP and its members like BEEF are not preparing rig to in 2015, why the cry?
All we are saying is RIG 2015 AND YOU DIE.

Are you seriously ill to voice the above crap? Do you want me to name a member of CPC in Niger State who is not Hausa or Fulani and does not speak Hausa? What a dolt. I guess a lapper such as you would support in agitation to do away the jungle called Nigeria so that you could have a country where the official language is Hausa.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 3:28pm On May 19, 2012
Its funny the way the Buhari dogs and baboons are desperate to claim he didn't call for blood!
Never open your dirty trap if you will only deny what was recorded on live TV.

Hilarious shiit from a pack of lying cowards.
All hail Buhari, the weeping General! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 3:29pm On May 19, 2012

All you achieved up there is trying falsely to veer off the hook and saying shyte as usual . . .someone with brains will learn from history and retrace his assumptions . . .dude, you have simply evaded the question of what culminated into the killing of the Youth Corp Members and other innocent souls . .what figurative expression led to their death and whose illiterate supporters killed them ? . .Please answer them . .

I repeat, place Buhari and GEJ again and see if his "Tears of Loss" wont come in waves. . . .

Btw, can you tell your incorruptible man to quit collecting his million naira stipends as an ex-head of state . . .cos he acquired that status illegally and therefore he is a fraud . . .

What sort of human will look boldly with seering eyes into the camera and emit the pungent declaration that Abacha never stole a dime . . .how do we classify such an "incorruptible" human . .any clue ?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Smooth278(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2012
gbadexy:
Ogbeni,it is obvious that the statement is a grammatical expression.u no go school?does raining cat and mouse mean cat and mouse is falling from the sky?baboon and dog getting bloody means a very intense confrontation.

Ok so according to u if 2015 election is rigged by the pdp "there would be a fierce contest" right!!!!
so tell us what this fierce contest he is talking about would mean for all the non hausa in the north!!!
The blood of the corp members are still crying out for vengeance as we talk!!!
reasoning it logically from past antecedents and tell us what u think abi u wan lie for this one again!!!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:
What sort of human will look boldly with seering eyes into the camera and emit the pungent declaration that Abacha never stole a dime . . .how do we classify such an "incorruptible" human . .any clue ?

Which kind of dullard and bigoted m0r0n would go on TV in front of a country and tell us MEND didnt bomb Abuja on October 1... Any clue?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 3:33pm On May 19, 2012
most hausa speakers(about 95%) including the amajiri's you so love to hate understand and take "kari jini,biri jini" for its figurative meaning. buhari's audience on that day were hausa speaking and so he felt comfortable speaking in hausa. hawks like you,abati,beaf and co took advantage and played your usual ethnic card which is fast becoming the hallmark of niger delta [/b]people as personified by clark,asari,ebere & co (whoever said yorubas are tribalist never discovered the [b]ND people). MAKE NO MISTAKE AND KNOW THIS; THIS CARD WHICH YOU AND YOUR LIKES PLAY NOW,WILL BE THE ACHILLES HEEL OF THE ALREADY DULL AND UNPOPULAR EBERE!

Like all latter day losers, the weak coward in you can only make ethnic and sectional threats. What a loser!
You can do fuckall, aside clean your rancid arse.

Blood-thirsty buffoons.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2012
dayokanu:

You are starting to know the ways of drunk fishermen who have no brains

If you say James and John are like cat and dogs. To them it means James is a dog and John is a cat thereby you are abusing humans by calling them animals

Thats how uneducated drunk fishermen reason
my brother help me lament. if i say me and you are like 5 and 6,some people will think we are numbers!
and i thought fish was good for the brain? well definitely not fish mixed with crude oil
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 3:36pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka:
my brother help me lament. if i say me and you are like 5 and 6,some people will think we are numbers!
and i thought fish was good for the brain? well definitely not fish mixed with crude oil

That explains it, you never had fish as a kid. Maybe your long suffering mum could only stuff garri into your wailing head as a new born baby. Thats why you have broken the records of stup!dity. Its abnormal not to grow up on milk and fish.

Imagine a new born baby freely quaffing garri! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

That explains it, you never had fish as a kid. Maybe your long suffering mum could only stuff garri into your wailing head as a new born baby. Thats why you have broken the records of stup!dity. Its abnormal not to grow up on milk and fish.

Imagine a new born baby freely quaffing garri! grin grin grin grin

Not when the fish is mixed with ogogoro kai-kai. You become either retardded like Retardeen Jonathan or become an asslicker like you and jmaine

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Like all latter day losers, the weak coward in you can only make ethnic and sectional threats. What a loser!
You can do fuckall, aside clean your rancid arse.

Blood-thirsty buffoons.
did you just finished from a round of sucking ebere's joystick juice?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Smooth278(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2012
Buhari ruled Naija before i was born a coup plotter that dethroned democracy and placed nija on the path to where it is today!!! the man has nothing to offer nigeria, pls let "we the youth say enough is enough; enough of these semi senile ppl who want to die in power!!! its time for we the so called leaders of tomorrow(as we were told in primary school) to stand up and be counted!!! still waiting for a charismatic youth to step up to the plate!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / 419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.