Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him (18877 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by linearity: 3:06am On May 20, 2012
Movingcoil: I still don't understand why some of us don't reason commonly, imagine all this whites and co supporting gay marriage, homosexuality and lesbianism, can't they see that if all this abnormalties was normal as they preach how would they be existing now ie can a woman get another woman pregnant except 2ru bluetooth, can a man get a man pregnant except tru infrared. Common reasoning...

People gets into marriage for various reasons...There are a lot of people that does not want to get pregnant or have children in their marriage. I am indifferent about gay marriage...I use to oppose it, until I heard the life struggle of a lot of people in that situation. From afar off, you may think they choose that lifestyle or that by the flip of the finger, they can 'change'. It is inbred in them and one with their personality and who they truly are.

I am not in any possible to judge anyone, neither would I oppose what they choose to do with their life, it is a free country.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by obrayon: 7:58am On May 20, 2012
If obama should loose white house cos of d support for same sex it won't pinch me a bit cos he is an embarrasment for giving such speech! As for d junk dat tried kissing wills, slap isn't enof I would av borrowed him 2/2 pics of plank to use on his head! Nonsense.........

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by jdash123: 8:18am On May 20, 2012
I luv ds weldone will[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by RuuDie(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2012
. . ."support same-sex relationships but hit at hate the gays!"

smart reporter/reporting. . .he's probably just brought to light the true feelings of Will, Obama and other 'supposed' same-sex supporters!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by cindyrella(f): 9:51am On May 20, 2012
I am kinda disappointed... Only slap?
Why he no punch the guy for nose
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On May 20, 2012
virtuoso01: I wonder, if it is a woman that gave him the kiss would he give her the same treatment?

I wonder.
And why should he give her the same treatment?

Seems you are a faggit undecided
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by firestar(f): 12:18pm On May 20, 2012
undecided
Fada...

...trouble siddon jejeeee o. ¿Na wetin iyanga dey find for im mouth?
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 20, 2012
its not about having an 'off day' as the poster put it. any straight man would be irritated by suach over-affection. even i hate it when a guy hugs me for too long. will was clearly in a good mood before and even after the incident. then again the reporter was probably just greeting the Russian way forgeting where will was from.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2012
If Beyonce is in support of heterosexual marriage, does that means I can go kiss her without her consent on the red carpet?

Supporting something don't necessarily mean you part of it, but giving people who wish to be part of it your support.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2012
freecocoa: And why should he give her the same treatment?

Seems you are a faggit undecided
I asked a simple question and you replied with an insult. Well, I dont blame you, it only proves how shallow minded and ignorant that you are.
Nonsense.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by NAJALYN: 2:34pm On May 22, 2012
Serves the reporter right. He probably thought Will is a homosexual.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2012
Men in slap
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by nichole2(f): 4:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Hahahahahaha
odiaero: Good one, so he want to bleep Will? See what Obama speech hv caused, giving some gay courage to Bleep up in public
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Damsman10(m): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2013
jude33084: Is Will Smith in support of gay marriage?...if yes; they should sue him for the slapping bt if No,...well I thing the guy deserves a slap and a punch.
dat 1 no b slap...c d f*cking reporter smiling
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by tpiar: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 / Cee-C Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.