Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Bible Predicted The Boko Harams!!! John 16:2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Predicted The Boko Harams!!! John 16:2 (687 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Predicted The Boko Harams!!! John 16:2 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2012
Read and tell me what you think..
Re: The Bible Predicted The Boko Harams!!! John 16:2 by oiseworld: 12:25pm On May 19, 2012
Not just boko haram, Terorrism world wide.

We keep telling them Jesus is the way yet they wouldn't listen. That word was spoken thousands of years ago by christ himself and look at it playing in reality in our present day, even before our very eyes. I will advice you read the whole of that chapter and the ones that followed.

(1) (Reply)

If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? / The Christians Were Correct About The Talking Donkey!!! / The Biblical Standard Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.