Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31692 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=277862

grin grin

You know you ain't right! grin grin grin grin grin

I am still laughing when he said Somalians look like Egyptians. I am like huh?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^you dont know any ghanaians offline?

I know several especially the men! They are some cool arse people! They are family oriented and everybody is your uncle and aunt!

Two of my Ghanaian male friends told me if Chima ever tripped they gon whoop his arse. They are like brothers to me and I love them to pieces!! One of them said he was gon ask me to be his girlfriend and he got scared. Awwwww.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
i said somalis look more egyptian than other africans... sonif by logical reasoning if u find egyptians attractive than u must not find negroid features attractive.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rendilles PROUD AFRICANS! wink

[img]http://2.bp..com/_eb_-66V1cXM/SOJXNo0fJvI/AAAAAAAAAKk/m-8FMAneSjc/s400/IMG_1558.JPG[/img]

Somalinet discussion on the Masaai

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=306376#p3665722

Re: is grandpakhalif still pro-arab?
by fighter ยป Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 am

Let them claim to be Arab. I dare them to say it infront of an Arab dude. Tell me when you do though. I want to sit with a lawn chair eating pop corn while the Arab dude laughs hysterically and points at you calling you a "kalib aswad" while whipping you with a belt

^^HILARIOUS!

warya123: i said somalis look more egyptian than other africans... sonif by logical reasoning if u find egyptians attractive than u must not find negroid features attractive.

what kind of BASELESS strawman argument is that?! LOL

So one can ONLY find one look attractive? You're a joke Ayanle. Sityoazzdown! grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I know several especially the men! They are some cool arse people! They are family oriented and everybody is your uncle and aunt!

Two of my Ghanaian male friends told me if Chima ever tripped they gon whoop his arse. They are like brothers to me and I love them to pieces!! One of them said he was gon ask me to be his girlfriend and he got scared. Awwwww.

I know what you mean! grin The city next to mine has a lot of Africans and whenever I shop at the Compare Foods store (cause you know i gotta eat my home cooked ethnic food wink) I always get hollered at by African guys. So I can vouch that Ghanaian men are not as "bold" as the Nigerians. Ghanaian men would look and look but they don't stomach the courage to actually try to toast you until right when you are about to leave. grin They are so adorable though. kiss

One hot Ghana guy with dreads gave me his number...I never called though because I was in a relationship. That guy was a real cutie!! Nice cup of hot chocolate!!! kiss
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
What City is This?..
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Royal~:
What City is This?..

huh?! grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
mrsdarksin am gonna fukkkkk u in the assss.

walks away like a boss.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: mrsdarksin am gonna fukkkkk u in the assss.

walks away like a boss.

^lol

Where that come from LoL
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
it came from a deep place inside mrsdarskins pussssy...a very wet spot indeed.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I know what you mean! grin T[b]he city next to mine has a lot of Africans and whenever I shop at the Compare Foods store [/b](cause you know i gotta eat my home cooked ethnic food

LoL a City in jersey with Allot of Africans?...Put me On.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I know what you mean! grin The city next to mine has a lot of Africans and whenever I shop at the Compare Foods store (cause you know i gotta eat my home cooked ethnic food wink) I always get hollered at by African guys. So I can vouch that Ghanaian men are not as "bold" as the Nigerians. Ghanaian men would look and look but they don't stomach the courage to actually try to toast you until right when you are about to leave. grin They are so adorable though. kiss

One hot Ghana guy with dreads gave me his number...I never called though because I was in a relationship. That guy was a real cutie!! Nice cup of hot chocolate!!! kiss

Yes girl! Nigerian men are bold when it come to chasing women. They will come up with some corny arse lyrics but it be cute cos you can see they be trying. grin grin grin grin Where I live...we got all kinds of Africans and Ghanaian men always be hanging out at the strip mall cos that where all the women be hanging out at. They will just look and look and follow you around but don't say nothing. One thing I have noticed about Ghanaian men they are respectful when it come to women and they are good listeners.

Nigerian men are loud with theirs and many of them think they are Jay z and wearing flip flops! Liberian men are something else and they are cool as hell too. Liberian men can't stand Nigerian men for some reason and they will let it be known too.

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: mrsdarksin am gonna fukkkkk u in the assss.

walks away like a boss.

warya123: it came from a deep place inside mrsdarskins pussssy...a very wet spot indeed.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Royal~:

LoL a City in jersey with Allot of Africans?...Put me On.

NEGRO!! I told you...i don't live up north anymore.

I been in the south since 2010. tongue
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes girl! Nigerian men are bold when it come to chasing women. They will come up with some corny arse lyrics but it be cute cos you can see they be trying. grin grin grin grin Where I live...we got all kinds of Africans and Ghanaian men always be hanging out at the strip mall cos that where all the women be hanging out at. They will just look and look and follow you around but don't say nothing. One thing I have noticed about Ghanaian men they are respectful when it come to women and they are good listeners.

Nigerian men are loud with theirs and many of them think they are Jay z and wearing flip flops! Liberian men are something else and they are cool as hell too. Liberian men can't stand Nigerian men for some reason and they will let it be known too.

LMAO!! Nigerian men are HILARIOUS!! You gotta admire their boldness. grin
Did I tell you one pretended to be Jamaican just to holler at me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

OMG!! it was sooo funny!! grin grin grin grin

and yeah some Liberians have some sort of grudge against Nigerians here too (i think it has to do with the liberian war and the fact that sometimes Nigerians stick to themselves) but at the end of the day they all see each other as African and they party together which is a beautiful thing. smiley

they go to each other's independence parties (all the africans) and have soccer matches based on which country they represent. I love it!! smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Royal...

i hope your azz ain't trying to figure out which state i live in.
im not telling!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
am in ohio. alot of adoons here.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO!! Nigerian men are HILARIOUS!! You gotta admire their boldness. grin
Did I tell you one pretended to be Jamaican just to holler at me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

OMG!! it was sooo funny!! grin grin grin grin

and yeah some Liberians have some sort of grudge against Nigerians here too (i think it has to do with the liberian war and the fact that sometimes Nigerians stick to themselves) but at the end of the day they all see each other as African and they party together which is a beautiful thing. smiley

they go to each other's independence parties (all the africans) and have soccer matches based on which country they represent. I love it!! smiley

Yeah girl.....Nigerian men are bold. If I heard one mo Nigerian man say have I seen you before....I am going to scream! This is before I met Chima and I went to school with them too. One of them asked to be my study partner and instead of studying he would ask me questions like....how do you feel about African men and would you date one?

I am looking at him like huh? A black man is a black man to me regardless if he is native born or not. As long as he doesn't have issues with me....I don't have issues with him.

Girl...I been hollered at by every type of black man whether they are Black Americans, Carribs, Africans, and Afro-Latinos. Jamo men can't get enough of me....they be calling me wifey and saying I got them hips. I don't know who is bolder....Nigerian or Jamo men!

I made a mistake of not hearing this Jamo dude I was on a date with.....girl.....you would thought i talked about his penis! Them Africab and Carrib men do not like to be ignored!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: am in ohio. alot of adoons here.

^^dude stop calling yourself Adoon. You're Somali American grin

so when are you and Mahubo Fabulous getting married? grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah girl.....Nigerian men are bold. If I heard one mo Nigerian man say have I seen you before....I am going to scream! This is before I met Chima and I went to school with them too. One of them asked to be my study partner and instead of studying he would ask me questions like....how do you feel about African men and would you date one?

I am looking at him like huh? A black man is a black man to me regardless if he is native born or not. As long as he doesn't have issues with me....I don't have issues with him.

Girl...I been hollered at by every type of black man whether they are Black Americans, Carribs, Africans, and Afro-Latinos. Jamo men can't get enough of me....they be calling me wifey and saying I got them hips. I don't know who is bolder....Nigerian or Jamo men!

lol Chima if you see a Jamo man RUN! grin grin that is all I gotta say! grin

but @ bolded, that is soo true.
Black men are simply the BEST! Regardless of where they come from. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
i cant be an adoon cause adoon is a somali word to describe bantus
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: i cant be an adoon cause adoon is a somali word to describe bantus

stop chewing khat dude.

it's forking up the few brain cells you have left. undecided
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol Chima if you see a Jamo man RUN! grin grin that is all I gotta say! grin

but @ bolded, that is soo true.
Black men are simply the BEST! Regardless of where they come from. smiley

Girl! AIn't nothing wrong with Jamo men! They got issues just like every other black man. They ain't no different!

Girlllllllllllllllll......this Jamo dude got som good hip actions. Clearing throat. (looking through my little black book)

Hope his number ain't disconnected!!!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl! AIn't nothing wrong with Jamo men! They got issues just like every other black man. They ain't no different!

Girlllllllllllllllll......this Jamo dude got som good hip actions. Clearing throat. (looking through my little black book)

Hope his number ain't disconnected!!!

grin grin grin

chima you are a fo0l!!

trust me, i appreciate Jamo men. I love 'em but I still say run. grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin

chima you are a fo0l!!

trust me, i appreciate Jamo men. I love 'em but I still say run. grin grin

That's right...you like them Camoron men....rolling eyes.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: It's hard to say because every African country has it's share of beauty. smiley

I guess for me:

1 Angola
2 Somalia (horners really)
3 Ivory Coast
4 South Africa
5 Cameroon
6 Senegambia
7 Sierra Leone

I had to add 7 and these are NOT in any particular order.
These are countries that came to mind. smiley

I will say this though.
As far as representing their regions...

East - Somalians
West - Ivorians
Central - Cameroon/Angola (can't decide)
South - South Africa...by far the hottest women in southern Africa!! cool

You're list isn't to bad either. However, Somali women are overrated IMO.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's right...you like them Ca[b]mo.ron[/b] men....rolling eyes.

stop hating! grin

Black Kenichi:

You're list isn't to bad either. However, Somali women are overrated IMO.

lol true. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

stop hating! grin

lol true. smiley

they r not overrated. .although i prefer hot black americans n carribean girls-no homo

its just that sometime somali women have this hungry look or will i say ethnocentric look-dont know how 2 say it
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hell!! i WISH i looked more west african. smiley

What do you mean? You're half Jamaican right?
Jamaicans by and large look either Senegambian (the Akan are originally from the the Ancient Ghana Empire), Ghanaian (Akan) or Nigerian (Igbo).
Surely you have some fam on your jamaican side that looks like the people of the countries that I mentioned. I know I do. Most of my family look straight up Senegambian and Ghanaian.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
1. Somalia
2. Eritrea
3.Djibouti
4. Ethiopia
5. North Africa
6. Bantu countries(west, central,south Africa)

You kno am fukkkkin right.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: 1. Somalia
2. Eritrea
3.Djibouti
4. Ethiopia
5. North Africa
6. Bantu countries(west, central,south Africa)

You kno am fukkkkin right.

LMFAO
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2012
djibouti women aint all that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.