Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31684 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: says the jamo I claim to be a "nigger, who looks like an ape" while on nl but offline I cant get enough of.

Awe cheesy kiss
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Sure. What ever you say....

I advise you to get some and quick.
The frustrated virgin side is coming out....too often.
This "warya123"...... guy (I think) seems infaturated with you MsDarkSkin. Maybe he saw you one day and he fell in love and the only way he can say it is by being insulting to "bantus"! wink wink

Sounds kinda pathetic if you ask me. He should man up by asking you out or going back to Somalia and fighting in the foolish war that's going on. LOL

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ have i been cursed when you sentence me to loving a bantu negroid ape walking animal from the forest jungles of west africa ...who has the blood of slaves...the most submissive people on the planet...

only a somali princess will do for me niggger.
You're all talk. Like a typical troll. I'm pretty sure that the bantu soldiers will have their way with Somali women in Somalia. After all Somali women have seen of Somali men killing eachother, they are suprised and in awe of bantu soldiers bringing some semblance of peace, law and order to Mogadishu.
Somalis great warriors my a**. Keep trolling though. That's what Somali men are good at. Not shooting and warfare, leave it to "Bantus". LOL

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Black Kenichi:
This "warya123"...... guy (I think) seems infaturated with you MsDarkSkin. Maybe he saw you one day and he fell in love and the only way he can say it is by being insulting to "bantus"! wink wink

Sounds kinda pathetic if you ask me. He should man up by asking you out or going back to Somalia and fighting in the foolish war that's going on. LOL

Lmao grin infatuated you say? Eh! who knows?....

But what is certain is that on top of being mental, he's obviously addicted to crack pipes. tongue
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: am willing to make peace under certain conditions.

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Somalian women may get some play from non-Somalian men but do Somalian men get ANY PLAY from non-Somalian women?

Only group that really try to "like" Somalian men beside Somalian women of course...are White chicks. And mostly it is because they feel sorry for yall arses. Why do you think white people love showing the feed the children advertisement in Somalia? Them hoes is trying to see which Somalian man they can turn into a house biatch.

To most of them...Bleep them kids....they trying to get bleeped.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Did I just write that?

ooohweee...I see why manbitches get mad.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: are u ready to hear my demands?

*sighs*

I guess I could use some amusement...go for it. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Somalian women may get some play from non-Somalian men but do Somalian men get ANY PLAY from non-Somalian women?

Only group that really try to "like" Somalian men beside Somalian women of course...are White chicks. And mostly it is because they feel sorry for yall arses. Why do you think white people love showing the feed the children advertisement in Somalia? Them hoes is trying to see which Somalian man they can turn into a house biatch.

To most of them...Bleep them kids....they trying to get bleeped.

shocked undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

CHIMA YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: i demand that u admit that ur inferior to me. I demand that u admit ur people are useless slaves who hideous looking.

And finally i want u to get on ur kneees and suck my diiiiikkk. kiss <<< kiss it like that.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/356l8t.jpg[/img]
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2012
lol @ Ayanle...you're on drugs.

FOR REAL!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: i have a feeling that u would give me the best blooow job.

Just a feeling. A tingly feeelin i tell yah.

undecided undecided angry

Shut up there!!! I'm not a sl[b]u[/b]t you know! angry

[size=4pt]Oral s3x is nasty. undecided[/size]
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

CHIMA YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! grin grin grin

You know I am telling the truth.

That's why that one-eyed pirate nigga mad as hell. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: lets not lie to ourself youngin.

ur lips were made for such a task. smiley

have u ever given a bj.

for the record i never ate pussssy. am a vegitarian. cheesy

May someone slip a piece of ham in your salad!! angry angry angry grin

@your question NO! it's gross. undecided
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You know I am telling the truth.

That's why that one-eyed pirate nigga mad as hell. grin grin grin grin grin

lmao. grin

LOLOL!! WOW!!

Damn why he gotta be "one eyed"? grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: clearly chima is doin some self projecting on a massive grand scale.

What ur confusing me for is what whites did to u guys... how the black man worshipped the white woman, how the light skin slaves worked in the home...

if am not mistaken i believe ur ancestors are speaking through u. Sadly they picked the wrong forum and the wrong nappy hoooe to speak through.

Never the less i got the message and i pardon u with clemency as i see ur retaarded beyond comprehension.

A ret@rd calling me ret@rded is an amplified compliment! Really! i know that last statement stung you like a bee on crack. wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: have u ever been eaten out?

AYANLE! shocked

lol!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Jul 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lmao. grin

LOLOL!! WOW!!

Damn why he gotta be "one eyed"? grin

Girl....you know them Arabs whooping him and his brothers' arses! They whooped his arse so bad the retina detached!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: chima dear, go away. nappy headed hooe

Go blow your mother or she is your sister as well? I know how you Somalians like to keep it in the family. wink wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:50am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: You mean keep it in the clan. clans are as large as 3 million to as small as 1 million...so keeping in the clan is another way of saying lets build alliances...its against our religion to marry your relatives.

It is also against your Islamic belief to Bleep your mother/sister/aunt. wink

You Somalians created a whole new meaning of keeping it in the family. wink That's why many of yall looks funny shaped and deformed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.