Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . (13382 Views)

Predictions Of A Blind Woman Who Fortold Isis & Future Major World Events / The Extraordinaires Of Romance Section.(the Greatmen) / Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Canisma(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2012
Robin Van Persie will stay in Arsenal next season. We ll do everything to make him stay.
"(Arsene Wenger)
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 12:28am On May 21, 2012
There is no Doubt Barca will beat chelsea - Pep Guardiola
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by olumidazz: 12:28am On May 21, 2012
The magnificent unsinkable titanic, even GOD can not sink this ship- that was the last day the titanic saw daylight.

2 Likes

Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by souleymon(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2012
Man City will Never win the Premiership in my Lifetime
Sir Alex Ferguson.

Lol lol
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 12:31am On May 21, 2012
"$100 million dollars is way too much to pay for Microsoft."
-- IBM, 1982
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 12:32am On May 21, 2012
olumidazz: The magnificent unsinkable titanic, even GOD can not sink this ship- that was the last day the titanic saw daylight.

who said so?
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 12:35am On May 21, 2012
Chelsea can't win in Munich -- Ballack
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by bobbyjabo: 12:43am On May 21, 2012
Man no be God so anything can happen
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 12:44am On May 21, 2012
There is a young madman proposing to light the streets of london - with what do you suppose - with smoke ! Sir walter scott ( 1771 - 1832 ) On a proposal to light cities with gaslight.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by LogicMind: 1:15am On May 21, 2012
moderattor:
Now i understand
You must be an Atheist smiley

To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.
( Albert Einstein - The Merging of Spirit and Science)
World's greatest scientist ever.
That's his opinion though cheesy

You sound like one who is easily impressed.

"But that which I know is that wisdom to one is foolishness to another and radiant beauty to the west is abominable whoredom elsewhere. When your dull faculties comprehend this, you will experience another primitive feeling altogether".
(Logic Mind - The reply to moderator)
NL greatest monkey ever.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by toluxe0075: 1:20am On May 21, 2012
To get the money in Nigeria is not the problem but how to spend it-gowon
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 1:24am On May 21, 2012
An african nation will win the world cup before the year 2000 - PELE. #....its 2012, non has even gotten to the finals#
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by moderattor: 2:14am On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

You sound like one who is easily impressed.

"But that which I know is that wisdom to one is foolishness to another and radiant beauty to the west is abominable whoredom elsewhere. When your dull faculties comprehend this, you will experience another primitive feeling altogether".
(Logic Mind - The reply to moderator)
NL greatest monkey ever.
you must be very excited now.
hoping that somehow i'll start trading words with you is a 'faulty prediction' smiley
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 3:48am On May 21, 2012
This will be the mother of all wars.

Saddam Husein, 1990.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 3:53am On May 21, 2012
I will make a miracle. I will solve the epileptic power problem of Nigeria. I will bring water out of stone.

BOLA IGE, when he was minister of power briefly during OBJ's first term.

1 Like

Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by ovwigho1(m): 4:08am On May 21, 2012
I see a bayan munich player scoring in tne 1st half of the champions league finals. Prophet T B Joshua
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by juventino: 4:43am On May 21, 2012
I see no evil: BishopOyedepo, 2011 lipsrsealed
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by pdpiperpippen: 4:47am On May 21, 2012
Nigeria would have education, housing for all by the year 2000.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by toptop: 6:32am On May 21, 2012
Not in my life time shall Manchester United become Underdogs to our Noisy neighbours. ---- Sir Alex Fergurson. 2011
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 6:36am On May 21, 2012
You've not told us what brought about these posts of yours, it is the purported prophecy of T. B. Joshua on the Champions League. The prophet said, even before the match that he didn't say anything.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by rekeson: 7:18am On May 21, 2012
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by mancheeutd(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2012
Βουκέφαλος:

who said so?
thomas andrew the cheif designer of the unsinkable ship called titanic- even God cannot sink this ship. God did nt only sinked it he destroyed it n broke it into 2 before sinking it who says God doesnot exist.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 7:25am On May 21, 2012
27. "Within the next few decades, autos will have folding wings that can be spread when on a straight stretch of road so that the machine can take to the air." -- Eddie Rickenbacker, 'Popular Science,' July 1924

I dont see this As faulty, cos it's already in place now
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by kenbee(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2012
there will be no more power outage in Nigeria from January 2001. ( Obasanjo while comissioning Amadi Gas Turbine in Rivers)

There will be a breath of fresh air in Nigeria come 2011 (by Uncle Joe)

''I will build atleast ten industries in everyone year of my tenure'' Mr Peter Obi

''River state will experience constant uninterrupted Power supply from the month of May 2012'' Gov. Rotimi Amechi.

''I will make my 1st million at the tender year of fifteen'' My self.

1 Like

Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by mancheeutd(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2012
toptop: Not in my life time shall Manchester United become Underdogs to our Noisy neighbours. ---- Sir Alex Fergurson. 2011
come to think of it pls dnt be sentimental where they underdogs winnin the league with just goal difference more over y nt wait n see wat will happen in the next few yrs if indeed united will be the underdogs. Note united will never end up like arsenal.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Sunky200: 8:10am On May 21, 2012
You must have missed the point about the quote of TC Russel, founder of Jehovah's witnesses about being in the last days. If you're not well learned in Christianity, I urge you to start learning before you show the world how silly you are in jumping to conclusion without proper knowledge of the subject matter
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by spyder880(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: Chelsea can't win in Munich -- Ballack

grin grin grin
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by olumidazz: 8:26am On May 21, 2012
who said so? @ bukepanov, it was a statement made by engineer andy thomas, the chief builder of the great titanic, he predicted in 1912 that the titanic will never be compared to any other ship in the history of mankind whilst making voyages to and fro the Atlantic from generation to generation. The unsinkable titanic however did not even complete its first voyage.
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by akereconfi: 8:29am On May 21, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: Chelsea cannot win on penalties - Paul Parker

that F**KIN EUROSPORT pundict.....smh 4 blaks
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Mavrick2012: 8:30am On May 21, 2012
"Bayan munich will score in d 1st half"-TB JOSHUA
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by spyder880(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2012
Mavrick2012: "Bayan munich will score in d 1st half"-TB JOSHUA

Hohahaha grin
Re: Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2012
Charles Taze Russell Neva predicted d end of the world. He only said it's d beginning of the last days, which we all know is true. And by the way he never said he is a prophet. He was a preacher. So get ur facts right u morons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tomorrow Public Holiday? / Nigeria At 59: Which Day Or Moment Is Unforgettable In The History Of Nigeria? / Thank You All!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.