Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez (56341 Views)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Uche Jombo Makes First Outing With New Hubby Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Aijara: 5:46pm On May 19, 2012
nairalander guyz make una stop d display of low self esteem, there are many fishes in the atlantic, haba una dey fall all d nigerian men hand n leg.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by jcross19: 5:55pm On May 19, 2012
Two4Two: I dont think the lady is really Uche Jumbo or is by brain cells playing tricks on me. Can someone check?
u are right,me too .i 've being trying to look at the pic but what i see a latino lady.i dont know where posters see uche on that pic or as she turn to latino? Maybe some brainless like the op.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by cusehcuseh(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2012
Nigeria ladies are now giving out of green cards free of charge while our guys go n collect green cards.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by mcstan18(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2012
How does this person translate to Uche Jumbo? Couldn't have spotted with that pose even if it were my cousin. Don't know about you anyway
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by bittyend(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2012
Another low self-esteem having naija bytch married to an ugly, long head having, and pale skin having, guy... Phucking colour struck, slowpoke..

These bytches stay losing, I bet she still sneaks out to get some black dycks lol..

Naija girls, step your game up.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by tammyswits(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2012
johnstar: Nonsense, dis zambia man
LOL!
When did her skin get that light? hmmm...
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by stagger: 6:34pm On May 19, 2012
cesil92: Wat d Bleep is wrong wit our Naija gals... Dis dude sef get MONEY? Uche Jumbo you can't intimidate Naija guys/gals with your white bobo. Most naija gals all compete to marry white men, thereafter when you read their interviews on the net and magazines they tel u bla bla bla bla, that d married cos of love. Dig deep you find out the marry white dudes cos of dis same old mentality that the white dudes are beta off than naija guys, no doubt abt that, but also truly many naija men are better off financially than they are. Also the feel this superiority complex abt white dudes. The marry this dudes as a show off to other naija gal..

She can marry whomever she wants dude. Na you pay for their wedding, abi na you pay for the drinks/venue/food/rings/wedding gown et al?

Wetin concern you sef?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Esejames(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2012
Jealousy wan purge una make una go find una own my sis don get her own n he is cute admit it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
Congrats to her! Dude is foine! Better gal!!!

Now why some of the dudes on here hating? Insecure bunch! LMAO!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by dasparrow: 6:58pm On May 19, 2012
charles316: Naija babes now marry these oyibo cos they cant keep up wiv our standard. Abeg make una marry chineSe men sef. We dont give a f0rk. Expired pûssies.

For someone who does not give a darn, you sure sound very angry. I wonder why. You have posted more than once on this thread already. Why does it hurt you so much bro? People should never be forced to marry only from their country of origin. After all, love knows no boundaries. Besides, with the way most Nigerian bred men condemn and talk so negatively about the average Nigerian woman calling them all sort of names and turning them to convenient punching bags should make guys like you happy that they (Naija women) are now wisening up and hooking up with and marrying foreign men who will atleast appreciate them and treat them right. I don't see what the problem here is. Nigerian men marry and/or make babies with women all around the globe so what is wrong if the Nigerian woman chooses to do the same? Just chill bros because I too will not want any of my female kids marrying a Nigerian bred male either based on what my eyes have seen and read and my ears have heared. Peace, out!

@Post

Congrats Uche!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Soglad(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2012
Two4Two: I dont think the lady is really Uche Jumbo or is by brain cells playing tricks on me. Can someone check?
i wonder! Wen did she become dis fair
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Decryptor(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2012
onila: good to see Nigerian girls branching out. I am impressed smiley
Ya was supposed to say "Successful and made Nigerian girls". It takes fame and success for a Naija babe to hook a dude like that! Not all these poor "chewing-gum" and "Pls, send me recharge card" broke-arsse girls like the ones here on NL tongue
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by sayso: 7:32pm On May 19, 2012
pls stop bringing any dick and harry to the front page.We have many things to handle in this country
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2012
How does it affect me? tomorrow u go hear say dem don divorce.mtcheeeew! sad
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2012
Ejiné: He's handsome.

And very mxed too; aint it ?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by sunky644(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2012
Does that mean she was actually cheating on Ike Uche cos they broke up a couple of months ago? How come she's engaged/married so soon? Congratulations to her though and I wish my best Nigerian actress the best in her marriage.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Uzoonyibo: 9:00pm On May 19, 2012
i tot i saw it alone
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On May 19, 2012
The foolish desperate lady is going out with a spaniard or even a mexican.

Is it by force to go out with anybody with light skin? undecided
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by geewhite(f): 9:54pm On May 19, 2012
But dis pix does nt luk lk Uche Jombo. All d same I wish her 'A happy Married Life'.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Onyenna(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2012
Congrats to them(if it's true)......but that doesn't look like jombo to me......
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by cfours: 10:20pm On May 19, 2012
congrats to her if that's really her husband.
he looks handsome.

@the guys, what's with all d hate. The girls are only learning from you. you still take the crown for oyinbo/green card marriage. no need to feel threatened...yet, abeg. lol
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by kooto(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2012
I don't think the lady in the picture is UCHE JUMBO!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 19, 2012
UCHE JUMBO IS MARRYING THE NAMED PUERTO RICAN GUY BUT THATS NOT THEIR PICTURE
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Slimshady401: 11:42pm On May 19, 2012
Lucky u gal...@slimshady401
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by odumchi: 12:42am On May 20, 2012
betrani: Nigerian girls will not kill me o! so this guys have learnt their own form of yahoo! just as the yipie boyz deceive these guys and part with chunks, they too don devise means to tell una girls any thing and them go believe follow them go abi! Anita husband, na her papa age mate wea resemble auto mec, nw I d c this on wey look like lebanese abi na iraqi or arab even mexican sef wey resemble drug baron nephew! All because say them wan tick present "married to a white" even if na albino

LMAO grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by odumchi: 12:45am On May 20, 2012
On a serious note...

Is that even Uche?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by love4ual: 2:54am On May 20, 2012
first as a puerto rican,....he is automatically a us citizen so uche is marrying an american par-se,
secondly i think uche jombo knows what exactly she is doing?, marriage afterall with nigerian men may not work for her and besides........i think her main aim is to have a mixed child,........to hell with marriage once she can have a mullato child which would have been impossible for her if she marries nija.......
when she gives birth,...the same people criticizing her would celebrate her and she knows........
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 6:15am On May 20, 2012
As a Mixed Woman I am Happy for her and her Hubby!he is cute..not as fine as my Ijaw Hubby thosmiley Nonetheless im happy for her!smiley blessings!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by queensmith: 6:39am On May 20, 2012
love4ual: first as a puerto rican,....he is automatically a us citizen so uche is marrying an american par-se,
secondly i think uche jombo knows what exactly she is doing?, marriage afterall with nigerian men may not work for her and besides........i think her main aim is to have a mixed child,........to hell with marriage once she can have a mullato child which would have been impossible for her if she marries nija.......
when she gives birth,...the same people criticizing her would celebrate her and she knows........
[size=8pt][/size]

I didnt know that! thought they were like mexicansorand under spain, o my knowledge of history is flawed!

and are you in this womans head to know her aims and life goals? How did you get all this from one photo? chineke! naija people can kill!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by bisi16(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2012
Naija babes and twippin 4 fine boy! All d 1s wey dey hala "cute, fine, sweet," keep casting urselves. SMH
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 7:10am On May 20, 2012
The lady in that picture is definitely not Uche Jumbo. She doesn't even look one bit like her.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by basher(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2012
If that's Uche Jumbo, then what's wrong with her marrying a Spaniard or Latino or Arab or whatever angry Naija guys have been marrying women from all ovewhr the world for various reasons for decades! So not content with destroying ourselves with tribalism, we want to up the ante on SEXISM?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / #BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo) / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.