Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez (56333 Views)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Uche Jombo Makes First Outing With New Hubby Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by mukina2: 1:57pm On May 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2012
Is she marrying a latino?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by ziccoit: 2:03pm On May 19, 2012
how does this reduce the price of gari. O ti tan.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by 27naira(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2012
ziccoit: how does this reduce the price of gari. O ti tan.

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On May 19, 2012
Husband since when?

Ah!lucky her o,fine boy there cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by gulfer: 2:08pm On May 19, 2012
27naira:

grin grin grin

ziccoit: how does this reduce the price of gari. O ti tan.
27naira:

grin grin grin

gbam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nurry: 2:08pm On May 19, 2012
Lovely. Wishing them marital bliss
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by OshioksTeebaby: 2:11pm On May 19, 2012
Wishing them happy marriage life.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by 27naira(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2012
freecocoa: Husband since when?

so because the boy has a fair face and a greasy hair, she don become lucky? undecided
Amazing!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by tunapawizzy: 2:21pm On May 19, 2012
O ku oriire. Olorun a je ok last. But an mumu news sha
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by queensmith: 2:21pm On May 19, 2012
ooo where is he from? He's fine!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by betrani(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2012
Nigerian girls will not kill me o! so this guys have learnt their own form of yahoo! just as the yipie boyz deceive these guys and part with chunks, they too don devise means to tell una girls any thing and them go believe follow them go abi! Anita husband, na her papa age mate wea resemble auto mec, nw I d c this on wey look like lebanese abi na iraqi or arab even mexican sef wey resemble drug baron nephew! All because say them wan tick present "married to a white" even if na albino

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by tjskii(f): 2:23pm On May 19, 2012
^^abeggy dts a fine pappi shez got rite there,their kidds will be soo cute tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by mekulonaire(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2012
May be na fine boy we won chop gaush...........................¤
freecocoa: Husband since when?

na in face we wan chop
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On May 19, 2012
27naira:

so because the boy has a fair face and a greasy hair, she don become lucky? undecided
Amazing!
Na you get your mouth joor,me don talk my own tongue.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Ejovwoke(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2012
rubbish.................
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by tpia5: 2:27pm On May 19, 2012
well, given the shortage of marriageable nigerian men, can one blame her. . . . . .

btw can we have her bio?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2012
mekulonaire: May be na fine boy we won chop gaush...........................¤

na in face we wan chop
Does that guy look broke to you?

That face is a good evidence of money mister tongue.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2012
awww..he's Cute!!!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by onila(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2012
good to see Nigerian girls branching out. I am impressed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by betrani(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2012
onila: good to see Nigerian girls branching out. I am impressed smiley
nyc to! but not to any tom d_ck and harry! they are way too expensive for some prick!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2012
This one na ajeku o. grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by 27naira(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2012

Branching out indeed! lol

Ofcourse, they're digging global now. Afterall, the economy is in a mess. cheesy

freecocoa: Na you get your mouth joor,me don talk my own tongue.

I get fried hair too and am fair. grin you fit gimme your CV. I fit be your signor tongue
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by cesil92: 2:44pm On May 19, 2012
Wat d Bleep is wrong wit our Naija gals... Dis dude sef get MONEY? Uche Jumbo you can't intimidate Naija guys/gals with your white bobo. Most naija gals all compete to marry white men, thereafter when you read their interviews on the net and magazines they tel u bla bla bla bla, that d married cos of love. Dig deep you find out the marry white dudes cos of dis same old mentality that the white dudes are beta off than naija guys, no doubt abt that, but also truly many naija men are better off financially than they are. Also the feel this superiority complex abt white dudes. The marry this dudes as a show off to other naija gal..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Two4Two(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2012
I dont think the lady is really Uche Jumbo or is by brain cells playing tricks on me. Can someone check?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by rhymz(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2012
Dude is fine....think he is a mulatto
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by onila(f): 2:50pm On May 19, 2012
27naira:

Branching out indeed! lol

Ofcourse, they're digging global now. Afterall, the economy is in a mess. cheesy

I get fried hair too and am fair. grin you fit gimme your CV. I fit be your signor tongue

see more Nigerian girls digging global here https://www.nairaland.com/900911/nigerian-girls-broaden-horizons-celebrating
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by onila(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2012
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by queensmith: 2:52pm On May 19, 2012

me too, very impressed! Nigerian women can be open minded! plus she seems to be the only one with a fine husband! :$
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Isaactop9(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
shocked shocked cool why not a bini guy
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by StateOfMind: 2:58pm On May 19, 2012
See nigerian dudes feeling threatened already..hehe..see as dem dey beef the fine boy..we still have enough pretty girls to go round..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by 27naira(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2012
onila:

see more Nigerian girls digging global here https://www.nairaland.com/900911/nigerian-girls-broaden-horizons-celebrating

Damn, that's your post actually. grin

anyway, cast your net upon the waters, you fit catch oyibo cheesy. Indians plenty for Lagos abi dem no follow? lmao!

StateOfMind: See nigerian dudes feeling threatened already..hehe..see as dem dey beef the fine boy..we still have enough pretty girls to go round..

Threatened kwa?

Mehn, the pressure from our sisters have become unbearable, we will gladly give them out, even to the Eskimos. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) / #BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.